Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Subjecting me to one AFCN game is more torturous than anything, TBH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

sponges posted:

It’s rather cruel to subject the rest of the country to constant NFCE games

It's actually really good though. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the dumpster fire.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
As much as people like to bitch, NFCE games really are more fun than most divisional matchups these days. Particularly the AFC, where all four divisions have had clear and obvious favorites for years.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That kid who gave Sudfeld his TD ball back got to visit the Eagles facility and a ton of free stuff, so at least they did right by him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I would like to congratulate the Cowboys on their playoff win. This ensures that Jason Garrett, Winning Coach, will be with you for many years to come. You should be celebrating.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Who is ready for an Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG during the season the NFCE did the worst of all NFC divisions?

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

Vengarr posted:

As much as people like to bitch, NFCE games really are more fun than most divisional matchups these days. Particularly the AFC, where all four divisions have had clear and obvious favorites for years.

That one game a year the Patriots always seem to drop to the Dolphins is pretty great though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thank you, Cowboys, for beating the Seahawks. And in the playoffs yet. Now kindly die in a trash fire.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

More importantly, Ben Simmons made a jump shot.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

a new study bible! posted:

More importantly, Ben Simmons made a jump shot.

get the gently caress out, for real

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

indigi posted:

time to trade him and bring in some more locker room cancer players.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Cowboys didn't play that well but they won. I cannot believe how stupid the Seahawks game plan was. Commit blatant holding because normally you get away with it in the playoffs and also run all the time

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

So what's the playoff landscape look like now?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
All this sour grapes over a cowboys victory. Tisk tisk.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

indigi posted:

He actually made two, but one was a little jump hook at the foul line

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The Bananana posted:

So what's the playoff landscape look like now?

Saints play either the Cowboys or the Eagles.

Rams play either the Bears or the Cowboys.

Highest remaining seed hosts NFC championship game the week after.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/HoHighlights/status/1081750442755919875

and while im crossposting, this also happened.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1081747887455956993

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how must it feel to be the first overall pick in the NBA draft and the idea of you making routine jumpers is a meme

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I can't believe you spent any amount of time on that.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Let’s go the Birds bitch.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Nah it’s pretty funny and looks like it took 20 seconds to make

Now gritty memes NOW THAT THERE ISNSOMEMGOOD poo poo

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe
After Dallas' win last night I did some soul searching and I think I've determined a Dallas vs. Patriots Superbowl would be the one scenario I can think of where I'd root for the Patriots to win a post-season game. That said, I'm still hoping for a Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG, so if we win today I'd be okay with Dallas beating the Rams next week.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

After Dallas' win last night I did some soul searching and I think I've determined a Dallas vs. Patriots Superbowl would be the one scenario I can think of where I'd root for the Patriots to win a post-season game. That said, I'm still hoping for a Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG, so if we win today I'd be okay with Dallas beating the Rams next week.

I mean eagles patriots got me to cheer for the eagles for one game

E: But yeah I’m expecting too much from a petulant fan base

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jan 6, 2019

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

What a loving chud.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7pYnea-6Jto

“Louder”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yAvvSswX7A0

EDP knows

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jan 6, 2019

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

I mean eagles patriots got me to cheer for the eagles for one game

E: But yeah I’m expecting too much from a petulant fan base

I chose death last year over watching that superbowl.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

The Bananana posted:

I chose death last year over watching that superbowl.

Good call

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Dallas sucks and will not be able to beat any of the remaining NFC teams regardless of who they play next.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Dallas sucks and will not be able to beat any of the remaining NFC teams regardless of who they play next.

Already beat the saints and made it look easy, granted it was a home game

Got a pretty good feeling we will not have to worry about playing the rams, at least not next weekend

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Wrong thread

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

i didn't, leddit to the rescue

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Burton is a double agent

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
hope the eagles play good but hey we shouldn't even be here so as long as it's not a blowout i'll be ok.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Bears 22-19. Eagles defense can't get off the field in the fourth quarter to give Nick a chance to tie or go up.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

axeil posted:

hope the eagles play good but hey we shouldn't even be here so as long as it's not a blowout i'll be ok.

This, but the opposite

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i believe in the legend of big dick nick

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My offseason prediction for the Eagles is that it turns out that Carson Wentz is hooked on math so Nick Foles replaces him.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

My offseason prediction for the Eagles is that it turns out that Carson Wentz is hooked on math so Nick Foles replaces him.

I don't know what polynomials have to do with losing your starting job but ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Remember kids:
Calculus... not even once