Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

More FFXV. Good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hitman 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yat-uCuVf8M

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol just walking out... well... see ya later....

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Started Radiant Historia but not really feeling it right now. I like time mechanics in games and seeing how different things pan out based on your decisions like the 2004 Ashton Kutcher film The Butterfly Effect, but the story in this just isn't hooking me at all. Plus the combat is less cool than I remember.

Not sure what to jump into now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Started Radiant Historia but not really feeling it right now. I like time mechanics in games and seeing how different things pan out based on your decisions like the 2004 Ashton Kutcher film The Butterfly Effect, but the story in this just isn't hooking me at all. Plus the combat is less cool than I remember.

Not sure what to jump into now.

I played a bunch of it when I got it on sale but kinda fell off. I just beat Dawn of Sorrow after playing it non-stop the last couple days and I’m thinking about whether I should try Julius mode, move on to Portrait of Ruin or go back to Miles Edgeworth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ended up playing celeste 4 hours straight. its really good

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cleared a Fire Emblem: Awakening chapter that had been giving me trouble while working on my coffee. Then started up the Switch intending to play Breath of the Wild but apparently I’d put it to sleep with Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse running so I’m playing that instead.

I’m about to catch up to where I was on the 3DS version but I’m liking it a lot more on the big screen (although I loved it a lot on 3DS too)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ys viii

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Its written iix.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

played BOTW for the afternoon and met the Zora prince so I reckon I'll deal with that Divine Beast first. Beat a few shrines but couldn't figure out the puzzle for the secret chest in one of them where you fill a pool of water then empty it and swim across before it empties. Got the Spirit orb so will probably never go back lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

played BOTW for the afternoon and met the Zora prince so I reckon I'll deal with that Divine Beast first. Beat a few shrines but couldn't figure out the puzzle for the secret chest in one of them where you fill a pool of water then empty it and swim across before it empties. Got the Spirit orb so will probably never go back lol

It shows on the map if you got the shrine chests or not so you can indulge completionist compulsions at your leisure.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Smash training

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Played some Downwell and Monolith today

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
FFX-2. Gotta find all the spheres!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

P-Mack posted:

It shows on the map if you got the shrine chests or not so you can indulge completionist compulsions at your leisure.

Oh that's handy! I might go back at some point.

Played some GRIS in and now loading up Firewatch. Strongly suspect I'm too stupid to understand GRIS but it looks great and plays well and I'm having a good time.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Finally playing Shadow of the Colossus 2018

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I got the spider rune in dead cells, see you on Friday fellas

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Made it to the last level of Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse but actually beating it is going to have to wait for another day. I don’t know if this level’s actually unbelievably, ruthlessly difficult or if I’m just Shantae’d out at the end of a full 12+ hour day of playing it but I’m at the point where I’m constantly muttering a psycho soliloquy to myself all “you’ve got this you can do it you’re right there at the end man you’ve GOT THIS” while playing and making inhuman GYARGHKAAGH noises when I hit spikes or fall in a pit so that seems like a good cue to stop and refresh for a while before finishing.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
been beating Strider Hiryuu over and over again working up to a max difficulty no miss run. I also played mario odyhssey and beat the darker side and it was really cool. I thought it was really nice that they thanked me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age. I also wanna try the RE2 demo to see how it runs on my compy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been on a big handheld kick lately, so I'm gonna try to beat Portrait of Ruin and either move on to Order of Ecclesia or maybe Kirby Triple Deluxe since I got it on sale. Oh and I think the M&L: Bowser's Inside Story remake came out too.

Haven't really felt like doing much console gaming but I'll probably check out the RE2 demo.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

thinking about starting a new farm in stardew Valley. haven't done any of the new single player content yet

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

also been thinking about final Fantasy xv again, and bloodborne.

oh and I wanna do the re2 demo. so many choices gamers

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I'm going to play stardew Coop on switch and then tales of Vesperia.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

RE2 demo and more MHGU. valor longsword is so epic

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I beat hollow Knight a few days ago so I'm gonna see what I missed. maybe do some short runs in into the breach for the cheevos. gotta get them coins

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
downloading RE4 :cheers: haven't played it since the wii, never actually finished it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
HITMAN2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

downloading RE4 :cheers: haven't played it since the wii, never actually finished it

Hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Godlike game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got stuck in the roulette mood for 2 hours instead of doing anything in DQ

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Got stuck in the roulette mood for 2 hours instead of doing anything in DQ

had like 50 free silver spins on the slots last night i feel you

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The temptation to start Half-Genie Hero after beating Pirate’s Curse is strong, but I think I’m going to hold out and pick Ni no Kuni II back up instead. Maybe a little Smash Bros too

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

I had some time before work this morning so I booted up MegaMan X4 on my switch and got sucked back in. I can already tell I'm going to be playing it again tonight and won't sleep until I beat it.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

epic. enjoy it!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Most likely Yakuza 0

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Trying to figure out what to play

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Doing some pre-work Downwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU