Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

delicious

rice with anything is loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1082034728281272322

R's aren't used to justifying their costs lmao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I did a thing posted:

SNAP is about to run out of funds, isn't it?

they better not i just got approved on friday :argh:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

COs should be happy, less staff means it's easier to smuggle in poo poo to the prisoners for exorbitant rates

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How many Schnorkles to take out a steel slat barrier

One, they'll be built like dominos

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
you can even mix rice with regular rear end milk and get an amazing dessert

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Airports are a hell of a drive in most places and I would bet that are some that are bordering on impossible to get to by bus

Denver International is like a 20 minute drive from the local highway out into the middle of nowhere. also on the drive u pass a dope bronco statue with red eyes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

white sauce posted:

rice with anything is loving awesome

mmmm bibimbap

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winter posted:

"We’re already stressed. Outside the shutdown, the job is stressful,” said Rojas, who has been a prison guard since 1995 and, as soon as his car clears inspection, will be an Uber driver.

Yeah of course

love to use my smartphone to order taxi service from a disgruntled out of work prison guard who will definitely not be a horrifying creep during the extremely normal drive

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

crazy cloud posted:

love to use my smartphone to order taxi service from a disgruntled out of work prison guard who will definitely not be a horrifying creep during the extremely normal drive

lmao tru=ip

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Dr. Video Games 0081 posted:

i smoked legal weed for the first time in my life two days ago and got mind meltingly high off what i took to be a quite moderate amount. ended up committed to infinite compassion for all living beings

welcome to being a vegan, i'd recommend following lauren toyota on youtube for recipes

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

With all these idiots at the white house I don't think we can call it a democracy anymore. Now we live in an idiocracy!

Just like that old documentarian woman said!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Inspector Hound posted:

CO didn't allow depression and anxiety so I had to pretend to have chronic back pain and I just felt icky

Then I smoked that icky

same in MI, it was a hundred dollars cash to the doctor and a 125$ check or smthg. both the doctor and I knew i was lying. MMJ here was basically just legal weed w/ a buy-in

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

new kind of cat posted:

government proposal to change USA to RSA

seconded

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the Methicillin Resistant States of America

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

CO didn't allow depression and anxiety so I had to pretend to have chronic back pain and I just felt icky

Then I smoked that icky

I have all of the above so when I got a card from San Diego back in the day, I just told the guy, "look, which diagnosis are you most comfortable with for this because I can offer you an array of possibilities"

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

:yooge:EVERYTHING WILL PAY FOR ITSELF

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

I landed in Boston at like 7 pm a few weeks ago and was trying to get an Uber and the app kept freezing and whenever I did get a driver they kept cancelling so I walked over to the line for cabs. 15 min wait, driver not constantly checking his phone and swerving everywhere, and it was cheaper anyway. gently caress Uber

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mdemone posted:

I have all of the above so when I got a card from San Diego back in the day, I just told the guy, "look, which diagnosis are you most comfortable with for this because I can offer you an array of possibilities"

Hey Doc. Do you know how hosed up i am.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

thasnks obama

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

love 2 build a less obtrusive obstruction

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

if those poor prison guards are so jealous of the inmates getting steak once a year maybe they should commit terrorism too

also wikipedia lists exactly one terrorist at coleman and it's one of those disgruntled young dudes who was supplied with all their fake terrorism gear by their friendly neighborhood fed sting team so lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

no herb alpert

no sale

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/gotothelimit/status/1082039565509185543

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
i live in california and have had a medical smoking license for a few years

to get it, i went to a website and typed "anxiety" into a box, then entered my info and paid them $50

i got it within an hour by email, then i went to another website and ordered an ounce of primo weed for a great price and the delivery guy had it to me in under an hour

i recently went to washington dc and found that although the district finally has reciprocity with medical states, california's requirements are not stringent enough and disqualify me from using my medical smoking license to buy weed

lol

i found some guys who legally sold me some primo weed at a great price in dc

an initiative (71) was passed recently and allows someone to give you up to an ounce of weed

so i bought a jpeg file and got a gift of a quarter ounce, with the url to the jpeg i bought printed on the back of the bag

i'm sorry for you weed desert folks and hope you'll all have nearby dispensaries soon

tldr: gently caress you, TURNDPO!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

haljordan posted:

Owner of the bears is fuckin 96 years old lol

Da bears

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Paygo for the wall

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winter posted:

Hey Doc. Do you know how hosed up i am.

not half as hosed up as im tryna be as soon as you sign this rec. high five

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

watch fortnite start a loving war

https://twitter.com/asjbaloch/status/1081568554670047232?s=21

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Corrections Officers are cops who are too hosed up to actually be hired as cops

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

anybody remember Willyhasthat?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

that goes for all of you, fake poo poo to get the weed, dont feel even a second guilty i said it was ok :colbert:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Utz posted:

an initiative (71) was passed recently and allows someone to give you up to an ounce of weed

so i bought a jpeg file and got a gift of a quarter ounce, with the url to the jpeg i bought printed on the back of the bag

lol

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Bolton: "They must be stopped"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mtub

https://i.imgur.com/IahgUu9.mp4

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

dads friend steve posted:

Corrections Officers are cops who are too hosed up to actually be hired as cops

Love 2 see constant stories about mass resignations/retirements over some scandal regarding torturing prisoners or helping them break the law

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Look what you've done AOC!!!!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

yeah, i know

but if you're in dc and want weed, that's how to do it, you just have to be over 21

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/eJphnn1.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

the fence must have an invisible force field and a moat with alligators and a secret door to a rope ladder to a tree fort with a water slide and pizza and ice cream and every kind of candy