Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Reztes posted:

In the speed thread system, the posters are represented by two separate but equally important groups: The horny, who post the :kazooieass: and the chill, who :emptyquote: it. These are their stories. :doink:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Reztes posted:

In the speed thread system, the posters are represented by two separate but equally important groups: The horny, who post the :kazooieass: and the chill, who :emptyquote: it. These are their stories. :doink:

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

:kazooieass:

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Reztes posted:

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Reztes posted:

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Reztes posted:

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

I will get my adorable paws on that Belmont dick and nothing you can do will stop me.

Reztes posted:

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

Reztes posted:

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
i thought shadow of the colossus was a couple hours ago

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
EAT THE VOICE

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
hooooooo...bapanada

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Reztes posted:

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

I will get my adorable paws on that Belmont dick and nothing you can do will stop me.

GeneX posted:

EAT THE VOICE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Reztes posted:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

GeneX posted:

EAT THE VOICE

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

LeafyOrb posted:

Yo this run and game seem cool as heck but who even played this game.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Reztes posted:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Got some Serious Sam flashbacks for a moment there.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Zillions magazine posted:

5 average

i love you all

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Got some Serious Sam flashbacks for a moment there.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

GeneX posted:

EAT THE VOICE

vorece

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

LeafyOrb posted:

Yo this run and game seem cool as heck but who even played this game.

Really happy to see you just tear through and destroy someone's childhoo... adulth... a videogame

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

I like these charming memesters

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Does anyone else find this game really hard to see? I went and put glasses on and it's still really hard on my eyes

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.

Zeikier posted:

I like these charming memesters

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

LIZZYBOIIIIIS

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

The sound design just seems like some dude going up to a mic and making *ghost noises*

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

LAY-ZX posted:

LIZZYBOIIIIIS

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

pulp rag posted:

The sound design just seems like some dude going up to a mic and making *ghost noises*

OooooOOOOooooOOOooooOOoo

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

pulp rag posted:

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

Lizzybois seems like a McElroy approved name.

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.

pulp rag posted:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

The Lobster posted:

OooooOOOOooooOOOooooOOoo

OH MY GOD, IT'S PRETTY MUCH JUST GHOST SOUNDS FROM WHOSE LINE

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

pulp rag posted:

:iiam:

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Anti Alias posted:

Lizzybois seems like a McElroy approved name.

Griffin could definitely guess their name in three tries

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

pulp rag posted:

OOOOoooOOOOoo :ghost:

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Lizzybois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Sadly I will be at work during the Castlevania block so I'll have to catch the vod tomorrow night.

I'm pulling for lurk on Castlevania Chronicles. I had the WR for six years but now I'm third :mad:

(I'd like to point out first and second use PSTV which cuts the load times so they're totally cheating.)