Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Pepe La Goo lives! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

8 years were due!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Oh right that one! That's the goon-run one, isn't it?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
That game was adorable :kimchi:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Yay Pepelogoo lives!
And Asha is decked out in armor

Also sweet Mega Turrican is next

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Heads up: You really, really want to watch the Uyama/Stanski one. Not going to spoil why. Just watch it.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
gently caress, I thought Ecco and Vectorman were tonight and not this morning, I'm going to miss it

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Waffles Inc. posted:

also i've had a life long (basically) dream to play the full full (all three scenarios) of shining force 3 on the saturn and i'm so close! i have

- all of the japanese disks; i picked them up when i was there this year
- pro action replay to make the saturn act region free
- translation patches for ripped ISOs

i just need to rip the disk ISOs, burn the patched ones to CDRs and then...get a working saturn since my childhood one is broken

Looking ebay, there's a few Saturns on the first page that are 72 dollars, that doesn't seem too rough.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Sad news: there’s actually hotel security at the breakfast room and it’s just cold stuff anyway. I miss free hot breakfasts (everything else here seems great so far though)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I know nothing about the next game but it's cover art is perfection.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Good ol' Data East :allears:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Ramos posted:

Looking ebay, there's a few Saturns on the first page that are 72 dollars, that doesn't seem too rough.
Saturn emulation is actually good these days too, so unless they absolutely must play on original hardware...

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Lid posted:

drat, did they get Rob Liefeld to draw that?

Resonator
Aug 5, 2018

elentar posted:

Sad news: theres actually hotel security at the breakfast room and its just cold stuff anyway. I miss free hot breakfasts (everything else here seems great so far though)

The breakfasts at ESA are all huge hot buffets and usually nobody is checking if you go back an hour after for more

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

elentar posted:

Sad news: theres actually hotel security at the breakfast room and its just cold stuff anyway. I miss free hot breakfasts (everything else here seems great so far though)
Wait, what's hotel security doing at the breakfast room?

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

D. Ebdrup posted:

Clearly security staff need to eat too.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

D. Ebdrup posted:

Sitting there bored.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Some good picks for the intermission music so far this year.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

elentar posted:

Sitting there bored.
Ah, fair enough. I thought they were actively preventing people from getting breakfast or something silly like that.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Man I love Sonic 3's credits music

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
lol whenever I see ecco brought up I think of that one guy who did a let's play where he roleplayed as the dolphin

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Still no Internet at work. Why even work if you don't have Internet to avoid working?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blank Construct posted:

lol whenever I see ecco brought up I think of that one guy who did a let's play where he roleplayed as the dolphin

Good times, good times.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Dias posted:

Still no Internet at work. Why even work if you don't have Internet to avoid working?
If you don't mind me asking, which field do you work in? And if you don't wanna tell, feel free to tell me to mind my own business.

Roy Gato III
Jun 2, 2013

Blank Construct posted:

Link please

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZW-WOzY6Lk

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

This supposed dog/girlfriend abuser is still doing interviews. Has anybody actually brought it up with GDQ staff?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

F. Lobot posted:

This supposed dog/girlfriend abuser is still doing interviews. Has anybody actually brought it up with GDQ staff?
?!

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
i think the rest of the lp got lost when one of the alternative video hosting sites went down or whatever

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

D. Ebdrup posted:

Ah, fair enough. I thought they were actively preventing people from getting breakfast or something silly like that.

I assume they will do that if you do not have a voucher or pay them the breakfast cost

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Good morning speed friends, how were the runs overnight?

MGS2 was hella good and that's the last one I saw

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

:yeshaha:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

D. Ebdrup posted:

If you don't mind me asking, which field do you work in? And if you don't wanna tell, feel free to tell me to mind my own business.

Right now I'm working as a sound engineer, but it's a temp thing, I'm actually switching caterers from advertising to teaching English as a foreign language.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Check the serious thread

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Queen Combat posted:

Check the serious thread
Thank you friend :ohdear:

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Ramos posted:

oh heck yeah, i've got my eye on one, just waiting until i find the time to go to a retro game shop here in town or something so i can physically look

i reckon i'll have to end up using ebay in the end but

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

D. Ebdrup posted:

Thank you friend :ohdear:

it's not spike they're talking about

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lid posted:

It's the first Turrican game in name to hit the Genesis - known as Turrican 3 on Amiga computers -and a sequel to Universal Soldier (which was a badly made reskin of Turrican 2).

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Waffles Inc. posted:

it's not spike they're talking about
Yeah, that's why I freaked out a little. Reading the serious thread now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Healbot posted:

It's the first Turrican game in name to hit the Genesis - known as Turrican 3 on Amiga computers -and a sequel to Universal Soldier (which was a badly made reskin of Turrican 2).

Speaking of Turrican II, it has one of the best intro sequences known to man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvha_2hAzq0&hd=1