Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The Zuck had sex twice under laboratory conditions but the experiment failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Knight posted:

The Zuck had sex twice under laboratory conditions but the experiment failed

did data ever have sex

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Pead posted:

Most ambulances are limited in which hospitals they can take you to so your app will fail but you will probably still rake in that venture capital
Introducing Lifesvr ambulances. They will pick you up and take you to the right hospital for you.

Certifications? Licenses? Haha, what? This is disruption, man. It cuts out the red tape.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Xelkelvos posted:

Precheck is sorta this, but Imagine that, but even faster and with a full bodied for profit incentive. Also Civilian DoD employees can get Precheck automatically.

So, CLEAR? That also already exists.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

yeah of course he banged drunk tasha yar with the curly cue hair

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

More than Geordi did at least

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Xelkelvos posted:

Precheck is sorta this, but Imagine that, but even faster and with a full bodied for profit incentive. Also Civilian DoD employees can get Precheck automatically.

The only difference is they would charge more for the same, not create a more 'premium experience' or whatever you think it would be. Gov't contracts dont result in more luxurious options. The rich already get off at their private hangers and are whisked through this bs.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

lol and I was making GBS threads my pants when my wife got a $600 Ambulance bill (which ultimately turned out to be an error because they didn't record her medical insurance info for some reason).

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex
Data doesn't have sex, Data FUCKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ev1ec0Z0GI

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

Yeah, he got mad laid on TNG.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Our state already gives 2 years free community college to public school grads. It's a good plan, and not because I have three kids who will take advantage of it to get degrees in waste-raiding, scavenging, and corpse processing.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hahahaha how do you even gently caress that up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SardonicTyrant posted:

Idea: an app that, when you are dying, will text the ambulance that picks you up which nearby hospital will accept your insurance.

I call it lifesvr.

sorry, the hospital was in your network, but the treating physician wasn't. That will be ten thousand dollars.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

"Please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you."

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

SardonicTyrant posted:

Introducing Lifesvr ambulances. They will pick you up and take you to the right hospital for you.

Certifications? Licenses? Haha, what? This is disruption, man. It cuts out the red tape.

offer predatory loans to desperate working class people to buy their own ambulances, then you can profit from both sides of the equation

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ages posted:

"Please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you."

:yeshaha:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

zegermans posted:

sorry, the hospital was in your network, but the treating physician wasn't. That will be ten thousand dollars.
The favorite is "yeah, the surgeon and the hospital were in network but the anesthesiologist we snuck in wasn't here's your bill. Be sure to ask every person you see if they're in network next time"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

speaking of medicine, this shrink I go to hosed up my insurance so they sent me an itemized bill and apparently they had been charging my insurance $400 per visit - $200 for '30 minutes psychotherapy' and $200 for 'extended followup'. They schedule appointments in 15 minute intervals and I see him for 5 minutes normally. Like, how is everyone in on this scam

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

He made it with the borg queen which by the transitive property means that he has had sex with more sentient beings than anyone else in existance

Data fucks

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

yes, he had a relationship for an entire episode where he explained that he is capable of nutting

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Trump
I need somebody
Trump
No just anybody
Truuuummp

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

DoombatINC posted:

Hahahaha how do you even gently caress that up

really surprising firing an automatic weapon in the middle of a crowd went poorly

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
my father had a heart attack and a stroke a year ago and the total bill came to something like $280,000 for all his treatment and recovery, his top tier private health insurance plan covered about $150,000 of it.

so he has a giant amount of debt he'll carry to his grave. if he had any property it'd be seized from his estate to cover this poo poo. that's what medical debt is about, ensuring the proletarian children don't inherit anything

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

zegermans posted:

speaking of medicine, this shrink I go to hosed up my insurance so they sent me an itemized bill and apparently they had been charging my insurance $400 per visit - $200 for '30 minutes psychotherapy' and $200 for 'extended followup'. They schedule appointments in 15 minute intervals and I see him for 5 minutes normally. Like, how is everyone in on this scam

And to think, this thread is willing to tell you to shut up for free!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

never get in an ambulance

total scam

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DryGoods posted:

the best test of a chef is a simple omelette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5zGHjRaMo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoguh posted:

And to think, this thread is willing to tell you to shut up for free!

this thread can't give me pristiq to keep me from feeling a heart attack nearly every day because anxiety is fuckin weird

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

this thread can't give me pristiq to keep me from feeling a heart attack nearly every day because anxiety is fuckin weird

calm the gently caress down zegermans!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

btw it was me who changed the TV to Laverne & Shirley

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The bugs made them sick. Thanks, Glenn.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1082320363927887872

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

really surprising firing an automatic weapon in the middle of a crowd went poorly

AKs aren't that hard to control, especially both hands, and they don't typically buck ninety degrees to the left

I mean maybe it's his technique of supporting the stock by its bottom corner on the edge of his collar bone, with his left hand gently cradling the front furniture like a newborn whose neck can't support its head's weight

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

yeah but what if they let a poo poo load of those crickets loose around the embassy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1082319456246923267

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

some of those people have permanent brain damage glenn

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lmao, "crisis" jesus christ, we're like full Wag The Dog here

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

never get in an ambulance

total scam

The town where I lived years ago had a volunteer rescue squad that didn't charge people for ambulance rides at all, and even like a decade later that still blows my mind.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
ITS ALMOST LIKE WAG THE DOG WAS A DOCUMENTARY

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

zegermans posted:

yeah but what if they let a poo poo load of those crickets loose around the embassy

then it would be kind of funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown