Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

It is real great that everyone on the right has these great tips and suggestions for what those on the left should do, just a bunch of really helpful people out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

"Heres why" articles are the worst

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

quote:

Third, as Martin Luther King Jr., who stood strong against injustice, said: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” And I would add vulgarity won’t drive out vulgarity, and bullying won’t drive out bullies. The best way for all of us to make America a more perfect union, and achieve justice and goodness is to act and speak in a manner that patterns the type of country and community we want. And that starts with the words we use for those we oppose. It is easy to respect those who agree with us; showing decency to those who are against us is much harder, and much more important.

lmao

always with the mlk poo poo

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Ahem.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

"Outrageous statement. Here's Why." articles are the worst.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fister Roboto posted:

lmao

always with the mlk poo poo

He was a republican!!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

He was a republican!!!

Cheater too. Imperfect man for sure.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Hey, Matthew Dowd. I conducted a poll among US veterans and the consensus we reached was "gently caress you."

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
OpEds are an endangered species of the post-escalator political world we live in, and I'm glad for it.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

deeply ironic that op-ed writers are the strongest exemplar of class solidarity anywhere in america

all who doubt this fact are free to drown in the river of liberal tears shed for the weekly standard

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Quite the ratio there.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

https://youtu.be/qJKsyjD3r6I

Ill never not sing this in my head when I have to listen to it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Soulex posted:

https://youtu.be/qJKsyjD3r6I

Ill never not sing this in my head when I have to listen to it.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

McNally posted:

Hey, Matthew Dowd. I conducted a poll among US veterans and the consensus we reached was "gently caress you."

Fake news. The consensus was “Matthew Dowd, suck our collective dick from the back.”

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Fake news. The consensus was “Matthew Dowd, suck our collective dick from the back.”

Gotta exercise some decorum here, guys. "Kindly suck our collective dick from the back."

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/AlexKoppelman/status/1081586148575797250

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well dumb babies might gullible enough to fall for this poo poo.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Soooooo, is the government still shut down?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Soooooo, is the government still shut down?

Is there a giant wall protecting freedomland yet?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/nahaltoosi/status/1081954524779216898?s=19

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
At a airport waiting on my flight home, only 5 people showed up for work at the tower this morning and shits delayed by hours. Got a connection in Kentucky too, so I'm probably never getting home.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
lol AOC so crazy y’all 😂😂

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1082069469982269441?s=21

Nice try leftard!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Barcley posted:

At a airport waiting on my flight home, only 5 people showed up for work at the tower this morning and shits delayed by hours. Got a connection in Kentucky too, so I'm probably never getting home.

How many airplane bottles of liquor did you pack?

Edit: AOC strikes me as the voice of our generation insofar as that term has any relevance in the 21st century.

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 7, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Little poo poo like people's tax returns or national parks won't make much difference to congress-critters, but start loving with air ports and keep them in DC longer than they have to be? The the incoherent screeching will start soon.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Russian Troll Farm hires lawyer to play hardball with Mueller.

Lawyer crams dumb pop culture references in briefs and accuses Mueller of illegal whatever.

Judge gets angry with the stupid legal briefs, yells at Troll Farm lawyer to knock it off.

Lawyer yells with judge, claims that judge is now biased and he will have to consult with his Troll Farm client.

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1082319054147371008?s=19

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
:qq:“I never thought the ‘Leopards Will Eat Your Face’ Patty would let leopards eat my face!” :qq:

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1082279068912050176?s=21

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Did trump ever define where the new jobs made would be exactly?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

LingcodKilla posted:

He said they would be brought back 'here', but never specifically defined where 'here' was.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Nice try leftard!

yikes, dude. we don't really say that anymore. it's "non-Hodgkins libphoma" now

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Also Trump is visiting the border, for reasons.

quote:

"President @realDonaldTrump will travel to the Southern border on Thursday to meet with those on the frontlines of the national security and humanitarian crisis,” she said. “More details will be announced soon."

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

I remember at one point he was pushing hard to save Chinese jobs.

Jobs that were in jeopardy because all the phones they were making had hardcoded back doors for the Chinese government to use as they saw fit, and the adults in the room said "Hey you can't sell that poo poo here."

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I mean technically Mexico is part of north America, which is AN America.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

As Nero Danced posted:

I remember at one point he was pushing hard to save Chinese jobs.

Jobs that were in jeopardy because all the phones they were making had hardcoded back doors for the Chinese government to use as they saw fit, and the adults in the room said "Hey you can't sell that poo poo here."

Thought that was ZTX or whatever and Donald was doing it in exchange for them giving him the copyright on "Trump"? Very definitely remember him being concerned about so many Chinese jobs being lost in an interview or something because gently caress your ideological consistency, Donnie has a deal to make for his own wallet and the office of the presidency is just another grift for him.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Thought that was ZTX or whatever and Donald was doing it in exchange for them giving him the copyright on "Trump"? Very definitely remember him being concerned about so many Chinese jobs being lost in an interview or something because gently caress your ideological consistency, Donnie has a deal to make for his own wallet and the office of the presidency is just another grift for him.

It was ZTE. They violated sanctions against Iran by selling them embargoed technologies, so the DoJ, Treasury, and Commerce effectively banned all US companies from doing business with them until Trump complained. Take a moment to let the irony set in.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

BigDave posted:

Also Trump is visiting the border, for reasons.

I love referring to our border with a friendly nation as the frontlines.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Trump will forget to tie his shoes, trip, get a scuff on his suit, claim he was attacked by a migrant terrorist, boom state of emergency, army fucks around in another desert for the rest of his presidency. At least it's our desert this time I guess.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

As Nero Danced posted:

Trump will forget to tie his shoes, trip, get a scuff on his suit, claim he was attacked by a migrant terrorist, boom state of emergency, army fucks around in another desert for the rest of his presidency. At least it's our desert this time I guess.

You still cant get good food while your there so what's the difference. Al Qaeda, Yal Qaeda. Samesamebutdifferent.gif

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

facialimpediment posted:

Russian Troll Farm hires lawyer to play hardball with Mueller.

Lawyer crams dumb pop culture references in briefs and accuses Mueller of illegal whatever.

Judge gets angry with the stupid legal briefs, yells at Troll Farm lawyer to knock it off.

Lawyer yells with judge, claims that judge is now biased and he will have to consult with his Troll Farm client.

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1082319054147371008?s=19

Never thought I'd see an Animal House quote in a legal filing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This Thursday Trump will personally eat a Mexican child.