Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
Steven is definitely going to beat his wife and/or child at some point. He looks like a cornered dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Im the one who quit my job to hang out with my boyfriend

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Steven is definitely going to beat his wife and/or child at some point. He looks like a cornered dog.

its hosed up because olga is probably the most well adjusted despite having the worst childhood

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Yes, it appears his eyes are missing the light of humanity

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Did that hospital they went to when she went into labour not have any lights in most of it?
It was weird as hell and seemed like it was being lit by a camera light.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bape Culture posted:

Did that hospital they went to when she went into labour not have any lights in most of it?
It was weird as hell and seemed like it was being lit by a camera light.

its some sort of russian birthing ward thats not connected to a hospital, the lack of lights seems pretty russian from the many hours of russian youtubes ive watched to make me a russia expert

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Switchback posted:

Im the one who quit my job to hang out with my boyfriend

Seriously. What could go wrong?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I found it interesting how living in non-Moscow Russia was absolutely no big deal to Steven. He seems like the type who had never left his state prior to that.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I found it interesting how living in non-Moscow Russia was absolutely no big deal to Steven. He seems like the type who had never left his state prior to that.

Yeah credit to Steven he was surprisingly chill about going to Voronezh.

One of my favorite scenes was when they were fighting and he steps outside to get some air and hangs out in the lovely apartment complex courtyard with the broken play structures, abandoned armchair, general trash around, etc.

:ussr:

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

He does look like a man who would be right at home in a city that's basically a counterstrike map.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He has a cursed vibe for sure that boy

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What's his background? Maybe he grew up in an area just as bleak and it feels familiar.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

What's his background? Maybe he grew up in an area just as bleak and it feels familiar.

He's from Maryland and lives with his grandmother. I forget what happened to his actual folks.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
He probably murdered them with a soldering iron because they got him the wrong kind of Xbox.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Crazyweasel posted:

She is a bartender

You can afford a pretty big house like that in the states on presumably minimum wage? America is wild.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Bape Culture posted:

You can afford a pretty big house like that in the states on presumably minimum wage? America is wild.

You can't afford any house on minimum wage except in extreme circumstances.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Bape Culture posted:

Bartenders can make pretty decent money. Being a pretty blonde doesn't hurt. She also has 2 kids with two different guys, so she probably gets child support too?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Bartenders can make pretty decent money. Being a pretty blonde doesn't hurt. She also has 2 kids with two different guys, so she probably gets child support too?

The American dream.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Maybe she got the house in the divorce or has wealthy parents?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I would like to know. Is there any like trash newspapers/magazines that dish the dirt on reality people? We have it in the uk but I cant find poo poo about the this big boob siren and Im worried she may lure more Jamaicans to her cursed shore

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Do you even see any of Ashleys family during the series? She eloped in Vegas and not even her kids were there. Usually the producers can at least dig up a racist uncle or cousin willing to embarrass themselves on TV

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bape Culture posted:

I would like to know. Is there any like trash newspapers/magazines that dish the dirt on reality people? We have it in the uk but I cant find poo poo about the this big boob siren and Im worried she may lure more Jamaicans to her cursed shore

seems like reddit is the place for this show

I think I read on there that ashley was the victim of some sort of attack straight out of a horror movie when she was younger

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

rear end cobra posted:

seems like reddit is the place for this show

I think I read on there that ashley was the victim of some sort of attack straight out of a horror movie when she was younger

She was, check my post history itt.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Coltee is back, with a new tough guy goatee.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bold Robot posted:

She was, check my post history itt.

Holy moly! Thats sad. Poor woman.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ashley was in a townhouse wasn't she? Those are significantly cheaper, especially in a place like Mechanicsburg. Like is that even a real town name.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My car broke down in Mechanicsburg on a road trip years ago. I thought that was pretty funny.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mechanicsburg, lumberton, metalville, butcherburg, bakerville.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
shitposterville

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mozi posted:

shitposterville

Ah my home town

Colt and his mum sharing a bank account is absolutely crackers.
And then him suggesting all 3 of them have a joint account. Wtf.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Resurgent Colt-ee and Larissa as some sort of evil pathetic power couple is amazing casting by the learning channel

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
https://twitter.com/StuffNickoDoes/status/1079548537942110208

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Demon Of The Fall posted:

He's from Maryland and lives with his grandmother. I forget what happened to his actual folks.

His dad died when he was young and he says his mom was lovely to him.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Rewatched Danielle and Mohamed's wedding for the first time in years and lol, Danielle's son walked her down the aisle in a pair of cargo shorts. No one but her is taking it seriously, they're all holding back laughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7eJiCXeCI

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jan 8, 2019

Be Depressive
Jul 8, 2006
"The drawings of the girls are badly proportioned and borderline pedo material. But"

Deadite posted:

Do you even see any of Ashleys family during the series? She eloped in Vegas and not even her kids were there. Usually the producers can at least dig up a racist uncle or cousin willing to embarrass themselves on TV

Ive seen something about 90 day fianc on tabloid covers in the supermarket checkout line but not as often as news about polygamist and royal families.. Ive seen them announce Kanyes divorce about a dozen times.

Ill keep an eye out for any 90 day fianc headlines. I miss bat boy.

Celery Face posted:

Rewatched Danielle and Mohamed's wedding for the first time in years and lol, Danielle's son walked her down the aisle in a pair of cargo shorts. No one but her is taking it seriously, they're all holding back laughter.

I went to a Subway sandwich shop managers wedding once and wore a coat and button down shirt. Not even a suit, no tie, just a blazer and khakis, brown belt and black shoes. I was the best dressed person there. They all wore t-shirts. The groom wore a tuxedo t-shirt. People kept asking me if I was the groom. I was just somebodys date.

Be Depressive fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jan 8, 2019

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

A lot of bartenders make better money than jobs that require a master's degree or more

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bape Culture posted:

If you work in a nice place and rake in tips, yeah.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if i were a bartender and someone attempted to rob me naturally i would shatter a bottle of our finest ale on their heads, rendering them instantly and harmlessly unconscious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Celery Face posted:

He doesn't look at her pretty much the entire time the pastor is talking.