Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Lol I love seeing “libtard” because it says so much more about the person saying it than it does the people they’re talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
It doesn't even sound good. Every loving word with a "bt" in it has the vowels "o", "u" or "ou" in front of the "bt", because anything with an "a" or an "i" sounds like poo poo and literally the only word with "ebt" is debt, where the "b" is notably silent.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

DrNutt posted:

It's not even great at that, it's like those dumbasses have never made it to the bottom of the tin and dealt with all the lame rear end regular butter pieces that made their way into the caramel and cheddar sections.

Clearly you need to splurge for the cinnamon-caramel-cheddar tin. Those illegal immigrants are A-OK.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

TinTower posted:

To be honest, I stopped reading the thread because it moved way too loving fast for me to keep up.

that's odd, I could have sworn it was because you kept getting called out for being racist

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Encouraging everyone to have a car rather than promoting public transport options wherever possible does, indeed, contribute immensely to vehicular injury and death, correct.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

OwlFancier posted:

Encouraging everyone to have a car rather than promoting public transport options wherever possible does, indeed, contribute immensely to vehicular injury and death, correct.
And as these people lament, if they don't have guns, they won't be able to kill people.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Similarly public education is terrible and government sponsored dietary advice is tyranny, so I suppose they are at least consistent in their dislike of anything that doesn't involve one person going out and doing something entirely in a vacuum.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It’s been so long since 2016 that I forgot all about “Moochelle” force-feeding our children gay leftist spinach.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It’s been so long since 2016 that I forgot all about “Moochelle” force-feeding our children gay leftist spinach.

The right literally was mad at kids eating vegetables for 8 years.

Surreal.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bombadilillo posted:

The right literally was mad at kids eating vegetables for 8 years.

Surreal.

Be fair, they weren't mad at vegetables, they were mad at a black woman for doing literally anything.

If Melania ever came out and said that kids need to lose weight, there'd be Freedom Salads and "Snickers bars aren't safe spaces" memes as far as the conservative eye could see.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

the_steve posted:

Be fair, they weren't mad at vegetables, they were mad at a black woman for doing literally anything.

If Melania ever came out and said that kids need to lose weight, there'd be Freedom Salads and "Snickers bars aren't safe spaces" memes as far as the conservative eye could see.

True it was "this uppity woman thinks she can tell me what to feed MAH kids?"

Like having healthy kids should be the least controversial thing imaginable

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

the_steve posted:

Dr. Pepper is my safe space :patriot:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Don't forget the outcry when she suggested people drink more water and less sugary drinks.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

duz posted:

Don't forget the outcry when she suggested people drink more water and less sugary drinks.
There was a Freep post that was like "She didn't say 'Drink more water' she just said 'Drink more', what if children get confused and start drinking alcohol because the first lady said to??"

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Lightning Knight posted:

:thunk: the gently caress?

Now Change that 15 pin down to a 9 pin but have it go through 2 gender changes to get there and then have your IT guy yell at you instead of just buying a new cable

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Gridlocked posted:

Now Change that 15 pin down to a 9 pin but have it go through 2 gender changes to get there and then have your IT guy yell at you instead of just buying a new cable

Then try to buy a new cables because EHS mandated that your jerry-rigged fix is inappropriate only to find that the sole approved vendor has a four month lead time, your company card has been rendered all but useless, and no, you can't go to the hardware store down the street because reasons.

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
This photo was shared unironically on my FB feed by a super Trumper.

The annual hugging event?

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
Knock knock
Who's there?
Congress
Congress who?
Congress is a bunch of jerks! HAHAHAHA

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Police don't produce doughnuts.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Aeka 2.0 posted:

They are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a better way, be my guest.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

They were all half eaten.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

borkencode posted:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Congress
Congress who?
Congress is a bunch of jerks! HAHAHAHA

I like how this was clearly just an old joke thats written to let you sub out any profession for a laugh but this person had to make it uncomfortable by getting preachy.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Something I find kind of amusing is how irl MAGAs I know take the clearly dysfunctional Trump family two ways:

There’s the chudly take where drat bruh the donald is such a baller for pulling all these hotties

And the funnier, classic family values olds who have become MAGA but have to be like #wow :) love seeing this beautiful respectful family in the white house after the obama hooligans

After all the loving racist misogynist vitriol they spent eight years hurling at Michelle Obama and their child daughters

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jan 12, 2019

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
False adoption?

UKIP taking Tessa's new boyfriend hard I see.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I'm a bit confused. The French yellow vests and the UK ones are separate?

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Wow, they stand for a lot of terrible things, including the rape and murder of their own children.

Or they don't want Justice for Our Boys?

Vinny the Shark
Oct 11, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

A more accurate gift from a cop would have been a dozen traffic tickets. Or his house gets broken into a dozen times without a warrant and the police plant a dozen bags of cocaine to justify the break-ins as a drug bust.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

CuddleCryptid posted:

Yellow vest protests in the UK are basically nonexistent, it's an excuse for a tiny number of the far-right to protest how Brexit is going (ie we haven't actually left yet) by doing things like blocking roads so ambulances can't get through. 90% of the things on that list they actually don't give a poo poo about.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Vinny the Shark posted:

A more accurate gift from a cop would have been a dozen traffic tickets. Or his house gets broken into a dozen times without a warrant and the police plant a dozen bags of cocaine to justify the break-ins as a drug bust.

Or just twelve bullet wounds because you failed Simon Says where Simon is several armed, screaming men

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

CuddleCryptid posted:

The UK ones are mostly just racists.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

OwlFancier posted:

The UK ones are mostly just racists.

Only mostly?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Some of them might just be people with nothing else to do.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

One of my Facebook friends decided to start his own fwd:fwd:fwd. And hooo boy...

Gets his slurs mixed up posted:

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best!
Here's why we want Trump. Yes he's a bit of a jerk; yes he's an egomaniac; but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.
This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; " AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED ". And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed . Trump may not be a saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW .
You are welcome to pass this on. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved. And the more people get this email the more that will understand why Trump was elected. The raccoons have got to go!

And one of the better replies...

Poop toucher posted:

But then you find out the exterminator really doesn't know how to get rid of the raccoons, so he assigns other people to do part of the job, but they don't know any more about getting rid of raccoons then he did. So one guy blows a hole in your basement wall, now you still have raccoons and a huge hole in your wall and now your gas and electric bills skyrocket. You tell the exterminator you want your wall fixed, but he says "I didn't do it, it was my fault". At the same time, he says that he wants to put in Bear Traps because if they can stop a bear, then they can get rid of the raccoons, which have doubled in number and size now, thanks to the new hole in your wall. "But it doesn't make sense to put in bear traps, they are frickin raccoons" you tell him, So because you are not going to pay for the bear traps, he isn't going to work at removing the raccoons and storms out of your house leaving you with skyrocketing electric and heating bill, a hole in your basement wall, more raccoons then when he first started, and isn't going to even work on the problem until you pay for bear traps. In the short time he was working on the problem, he insulted all your neighbors, was very rude to your mother when she came over, and she now wants to disown you. So now your neighbors are seeing you as an idiot for hiring a smelly, dishonest, rude contractor who won't take responsibility for the people he hired, or admit he doesn't know how to get rid of raccoons. He refuses to give you a project plan of what he is going to do and the last document he did provide, had no word, and only drawings that would make a two-year-old hang their head in shame.

e: I still suck at the internet

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jan 13, 2019

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
That's an excellent response

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Truly the best words.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
I do appreciate your friend coming out and saying he doesn't care about anything except getting rid of all these drat brown foreigners, whom he literally describes as pests though.

Real talk, your friend would be absolutely willing to support a genocide. I'm basing that on actual genocides that have occured over the past 30 years and the type of language and politics that preceeded them. "I just want a strong leader who will get rid of the infestation of <hated population group> and I don't care how" is the free space on the bingo card.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do wonder what goes wrong with people's brains that they identify immigrants as the problem in society.

Like this weirdo:

https://twitter.com/MceyebrowIrene/status/1083818951149322244

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Schrödinger’s Immigrant