Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

just another axis of oppression to lay over top in my robust material analysis of class antagonism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoku posted:

I went to look at the steam workshop for darkest dungeon character mods and lmao what a bizarre place

all the mods are trying to stay true to the established visual style of the game but then some of them are also like bondage slave girls tied up and gagged with their titty flapping

gamers... are bad

there is only one good character skin mod for darkest dungeon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/8muKHx1.gifv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

no shirt
no shoes
no service

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

paranoid randroid posted:

theres a lot of words i could expend comparing Darkest Dungeon to XCOM but really theyre all summed up by the Arbalest shooting a crossbow bolt the size of a flag pole into some lovecraftian moron's neck

xcom is a good game where oppose to darkest dungeon is a mmo-style grindfest

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Not pictured: her kid dying of measles

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

DryGoods posted:

walls work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKmfoCw48ME

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1082484248026800131

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

hey guys. howdy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol

Time posted:

A North Carolina school where a high concentration of families claim religious exemption from vaccines is facing the state’s worst chickenpox outbreak in more than 20 years.

quote:

The chickenpox outbreak has affected 36 students at Asheville Waldorf School, health officials with Buncombe County said. The outbreak ranks as North Carolina’s largest since a chickenpox vaccine became available more than 20 years ago, the Asheville Citizen Times reports.

The Asheville Waldorf School has one of the highest rates in the state of families who opt out of vaccines based on religious beliefs, according to data from North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human services. Of the 28 children enrolled in kindergarten at the school during the 2017-2018 school year, about 19 claimed religious exemption from vaccines — a higher rate of exemptions than all but two other schools in the state, according to the Citizen Times.

quote:

While North Carolina requires immunizations for all kindergarten-age students, including the two-dose chickenpox vaccine, it does allow for medical and religious exemptions. Parents who want to claim religious exemptions for their children have to describe their religious objection to immunization in a written statement given to schools and other child care programs in lieu of an immunization record.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Anti vaxx brain folds makes me believe in some kind of consciousness of nature that's attempting to fix this human mistake by any means necessary

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

okay "universal mockery" might be over estimating things

sounded like it was incredibly popular

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Der Meister posted:

hey guys. howdy

*touches visor of baseball cap*

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/CreoleHunny/status/1076257031303188482
:gonk::piss:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

:thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol waldorf school

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Must have unsanitary bathrooms

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do you think hes gonna finally do the fake news awards

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

jesus is my waifu and walks 10 steps behind me at all times

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

#only90skidswillremember attending public schools that weren't named like Pepsi Learning Center in uniforms that look like Nascar jumpsuits

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cry more bitches

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hillary 2020 posted:

Imagine it's like the emperor's new senility. All the MAGA CHUDs just whoopin' and hollerin' and it feels like you are the only one in the crowd that can see that he's a drooling idiot. But when you speak out no-one seems to hear. And you can never wake from this living nightmare. Where was I going with this?

i saw Sicilian Ghost Story tonight and it was like this. a kid is kidnapped and everyone in town doesnt care even when his g/f attempts suicide

Zyla posted:

lmao for those of you that guessed kidney stone collect your winnings

lmao lmao lmao this hurts real bad now

go to doktor. if its a 6mm one like my first stone you want that poo poo broken up with a sonic weapon so it turns into sand and passes easier (but it also takes longer to pass so you'll be pissing razors for a day, whee)

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

I went to look at the steam workshop for darkest dungeon character mods and lmao what a bizarre place

all the mods are trying to stay true to the established visual style of the game but then some of them are also like bondage slave girls tied up and gagged with their titty flapping

gamers... are bad

it was this mod, the Omen Seeker. behold

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Solarin posted:

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

awooga awooga

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Solarin posted:

fukken lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

are the omens she seeks titty-related omens

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dems are hosed at convincing the tv networks of giving them pre-empting tv slots lol, the only dems who could get as many tv eyeballs as trmpr are obama and hillary and neither of them work for free

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

dang this lady rocks actually

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait why were minorities all barefoot

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Shear Modulus posted:

Disproportionately poor.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shear Modulus posted:

Look at moneybags over here with his fancy smancy foot bags

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

systematic deprivation of wealth and opportunity for generations

ive been meaning to find a book about it but apparently back in like the 30's or so (im fuzzy on the details) there was a small town where a bunch of black bankers and finance dudes congregrated that was turning into a black wall street and the idea of it pissed off their white neighbors so much that they burned it down

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

cumshitter posted:

systematic deprivation of wealth and opportunity for generations

ive been meaning to find a book about it but apparently back in like the 30's or so (im fuzzy on the details) there was a small town where a bunch of black bankers and finance dudes congregrated that was turning into a black wall street and the idea of it pissed off their white neighbors so much that they burned it down

yeah that's greenwood

our boy donoteat (on these very forums) has a video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfVzbM3l7RQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

Anti vaxx brain folds makes me believe in some kind of consciousness of nature that's attempting to fix this human mistake by any means necessary

:haibrow: