Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm trying out a new warlock said he'd give me the first prognostication free so here goes:

1. trump's gonna read a teleprompter speech that he hasn't researched and is seeing for the first time, and will offer live commentary on his own speech as he's pleasantly surprised by the awesome phrases he just heard come out of his own mouth

2. the press will latch onto some random dumb thing he blurts and start analyzing it in earnest

3. public opinion on the wall will shift two percentage points towards favorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

the description of the CSPAM meta as basically a bird nest built from whatever garbage we find interesting is the most apt I've heard yet

Bower Birds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lamo at an iep in chacago

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My prediction: that awful Ike Barenholtz movie about the loyalty oath will come true tonight

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
someone was asking about NC:

https://twitter.com/JoeBrunoWSOC9/status/1082437143316914176

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

haha

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP3AXgdkq0

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

Bad news, they were always going to show it

watch the piss diaper prez bitch from his desk or some podium for 45 minutes

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

euphronius posted:

lamo at an iep in chacago

my wife lost her cooperating special ed teacher to back surgery for the year, her replacement has zero background in special ed lol

35 kids in the classroom half with IEP's and no sp. ed. professional lmao OWNED students

this is in a decently well-off exburb too

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I can see this spawning a few movie franchises.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

TRUMP: Me, I'm wondering if they even teach reductio ad absurdum anymore

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Breakfast time. Single slice of dark rye toast and green tea

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

making my kids fail standardized tests to own the libs

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

watch the piss diaper prez bitch from his desk or some podium for 45 minutes

isn't he going to be at the border tonight?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ABC7/status/1082629954339106816

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

brugroffil posted:

The White Sox built their current park at the absolute worst time, right before the whole "stadium renaissance" started. So it's just the most generic stadium possible, and they didn't even orient it to have the skyline in the background.

Tropicana Field, opened 1990

it's the worst stadium still in use by a major sport in America and has been since the day it opened

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

the description of the CSPAM meta as basically a bird nest built from whatever garbage we find interesting is the most apt I've heard yet

the foolish man built his house upon the SPAM
And the piss came tumbling down

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_lIHwoIPk

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

brugroffil posted:

my wife lost her cooperating special ed teacher to back surgery for the year, her replacement has zero background in special ed lol

35 kids in the classroom half with IEP's and no sp. ed. professional lmao OWNED students

lol 35 students in a regular classroom is overwhelming, I can't imagine 35 in special education

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Duscat posted:

i'm trying out a new warlock said he'd give me the first prognostication free so here goes:

1. trump's gonna read a teleprompter speech that he hasn't researched and is seeing for the first time, and will offer live commentary on his own speech as he's pleasantly surprised by the awesome phrases he just heard come out of his own mouth

2. the press will latch onto some random dumb thing he blurts and start analyzing it in earnest

3. public opinion on the wall will shift two percentage points towards favorable

this is really good point: trump can only give a speech that is either very brief and very basic (see those weird videos he posts from the rose garden) or have a ton of improvised asides (see his self-esteem rallies). Having one long, cogent thing he has to read is funny as heck, because his brain is running on fumes

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

brugroffil posted:

hope those kids like Individualized Edutainment Plans where they're all given their own netflix account and told to piss off

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I'm the single black Trump supporter trying desperately to blend in.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

skaboomizzy posted:

Tropicana Field, opened 1990

it's the worst stadium still in use by a major sport in America and has been since the day it opened

They've upgraded it over the years. It's a decent place to watch a game, but there's absolutely nothing noteworthy about it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

juche avocado posted:

so obviously we're all being hyperbolic complainers about the things we're familiar with;

dc's metro is, largely, fine, but it's actually-literally beginning to fall apart because of a wonderful bit of Tragedy Of The Commons goin on w/ the four-way-split of jurisdiction and funding. also congress sucks and doesn't help out. out of spite. so much track work needed to be done, so many safety upgrades, even just basic maintenance; all put off to "sometime in the future" in order to make the operations budget work.

well, now those chickens have come home to roost. single-tracking lines in order to get do system work that's now at the "extremely critical must be done now(!!!)" stage is common. that more than halves that line's throughput. that's really really bad! not to mention the derailments and the fires and the :ohdear:

chicago's idk much about except that it's super fuckin old, the oldest parts being way older than dc's, and they've done a decent job maintaining it. i have a very very very strong memory of it being damned loud and heckin slow, though.

nyc's is falling apart too thanks to similar maintenance problems to dc lol

except that nyc doesn't have the excuse of relying primarily on public funding (isn't it the one system in the country that makes enough on ticket receipts?)

NYC is DC's metro with about 60 years of fuckery on top of it.

Governing NYC's subway is a private public corporation called the MTA, created to raise fares and diminish services by shielding criticism from state politicos.

The MTA spends more than a 1/3 of revenue on debt service (its debt is larger than the debt found in 34 other COUNTRIES), foisted on the rickety political construction by years of conservative and urban hating governors and legislatures to pay for other concerns while needed maintenance kept on being prevented for decades.

This, ofc, is just an attempt to not raise taxes on the wealthy.

Meanwhile billions of dollars are wasted in the NYC economy a year.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

PLEASE do not doxx me, jesus christ

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

post the full 3 hours you cowards

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
my house is a roof held up by a pole in the middle, since i destroyed all walls to get back at trump

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

NofrikinfuN posted:

I'm the single black Trump supporter trying desperately to blend in.

I'm the varied feet positions indicating that Garrison can't decide whether the wall is curved or the ground is

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

JHVH-1 posted:

Is this the new eminems album

Yeah

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I have a feeling tonight's address is the next evolution of "Trump had the perfect tweet to neutralize the Mueller investigation". The whole thing reeks of George doing everything he can to get a meeting so he can deploy "Jerk store" on the guy who burned him

Like for real he's going to burst on with a giant grin on his face all super excited to try out some new catchphrase he came up with that he's super sure will judo flip the entire issue on Dems heads.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cumshitter posted:

gently caress, schnorkles, introduce me to your hot af brother. he is hung like a motherfucekr

its erection is so huge that his urethra is incontinent when flaccid

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

is Al! free yet

how about Flavius

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol 35 students in a regular classroom is overwhelming, I can't imagine 35 in special education

Everything is co-learning these days unless there are severe disabilities. My wife's actually had a bunch of deaf kids over the years since she's always done pretty well with them.

But now neither her or the second teacher have special ed training/education and it's a completely packed classroom full of 12/13 year olds. ~but why is our education system broken, better privatize!~

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

this jo material to somebody.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
i hope this finally the night trum posts the hundreds pics he has of comey and mueller kissing and hugging each other that he said he has

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
I ain't gonna watch trump's dumb bullshit tonight

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bearjew posted:

is Al! free yet

how about Flavius

flavius is doomed buddy