Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

hes literally just drawing c spam avatars now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

DSLAM posted:

how long until tromp makes the statement? thinking about sleeping

so if you go to bed right now you'll wake up just in time to find out you're headed to ICE camp

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Breakfast time: one cup of coffee and an iron-willed contempt for the day to come

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

that's 11 fewer than i expected from fox

lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

flavius is doomed buddy

yeah they may not be funny anymore but you still don’t poke the bear

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cultural posadist posted:

my coworker has one but he's also from puerto rico and when he bought a firearm the fbi and the atf showed up to his house and confiscated it for a week so i understand his use of one

I'm amazed he got it back, there's basically zero protections anymore against law enforcement just taking whatever poo poo of yours they want

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1082692196615245824

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

lol “law enforcement sensitive” is what you calls things you can’t classify, and it’s really really easy to slap a confidential stamp on something.

There is absolutely nothing actually sensitive about aggregate numbers of contacts with people on a giant watchlist.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

my adult life has been unlearning how civilized and advanced we are

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1082645635818577920

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol gonna be a lot of furious evangelicals

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/josephfcox/status/1082685714066796544

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb(!)

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Totally clears the president. Thank you!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:unsmigghh:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

cumshitter posted:

just reset my outlook password and get it done, nerd.

saw this story ont he news last night and apparently he licked it so gently that the doorbell didnt ring. family found out about it becasue their door camera app bullshit moron thing alerted them to movement

it makes you wonder how many doorbells are being licked right this second

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw apparently this happened either in or quite close to Little Adam Schitt's district in LA County so there are already bot campaigns revving up accusing Schitt of helping this guy kill black men

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

:yeshaha:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

got em :smugdog:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

drat what an epic fail by those loony lefties, locking trump and his supporters in the desert

extra heartless of the dems to leave a door open to any defectors, but requiring them to denounce MAGA and take FREE STUFF

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

two that we know of

man just the tiny tiny glimpses of the absolutely deranged poo poo rich people get up to are insane. and we only find out about the ones who really really gently caress up.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

Add hot sauce for a special deterrent/treat!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is that the plot of Get Out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Noooooooooooooooo Disintegratiooooooonnnssss

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

i am against all walls

if u really want a peaceful world build ur house with bridges instead of walls

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Epic High Five posted:

I'm amazed he got it back, there's basically zero protections anymore against law enforcement just taking whatever poo poo of yours they want

he had no record here and bought it legally so i guess they were just showing their faces. he used to live in the same neighborhood as lolita lebron so they were probably trying to intimidate someone they thought had puerto rican independence sentiments

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTacoMan posted:

it’s about to be +1 buddy

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lmaomarica

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1082674487265497094

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

shiksa posted:

two that we know of

man just the tiny tiny glimpses of the absolutely deranged poo poo rich people get up to are insane. and we only find out about the ones who really really gently caress up.
children were fed to jeffrey epstein for decades and the slap on the wrist he is getting is entirely because his entire franchise being exposed would implicate every member of the 1% for joining in on his child rape

that's a whole gently caress of a lot of people who made trips to child rape island

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lol every rich person has a secret killing chamber in their house

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cultural posadist posted:

he had no record here and bought it legally so i guess they were just showing their faces. he used to live in the same neighborhood as lolita lebron so they were probably trying to intimidate someone they thought had puerto rican independence sentiments

lol yeah but even then, they literally could've just taken it and told him to pound sand

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

we're all against al! walls rite

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

did you know? Little Adam Schitt likes to point out that the Hollywood sign is in his district

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

people want to be lead

i want to be steel (slats)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

dads friend steve posted:

he’s free RIGHT NOW!!

DOOMED TO POST

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

quote:

“Blade Runner, the iconic sci-fi movie, is set in 2019. And here we are: there's an unregulated black market where bounty-hunters can buy information about where we are, in real time, over time, and come after us. You don't need to be a replicant to be scared of the consequences,” Thomas Rid, professor of strategic studies at Johns Hopkins University, told Motherboard in an online chat.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I'm glad it's happening but it's so loving painful to watch dumbfuck succdems being absolutely SHOCKED watching AOC operate for just a few days as a fairly competent leftist who doesn't need to check in with Exxon and CIGNA everytime she wants to say something.

They're genuinely shocked at the idea that lefty policy with zero concessions to CHUD nation is popular and defendable and that you can run on it instead of having moneyed interests float your entire career in exchange for being the polite version of Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017