Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Retro42 posted:

I almost believe some of this poo poo is intentional. I mean, most firms(that deal in these cases) have a dedicated person/team just to make sure redactions/clearance issues/etc are all handled properly before it even makes it off the cleared persons desk into the office let alone getting filed that way.

Yeah just about every major law firm has software that scrubs metadata/redactions on their email servers, but not necessarily on document uploads (like to Pacer).

cr0y posted:

Sounds exactly like what happened. they created a black layer in acrobat and didnt merge the back and foreground thereby preserving what was behind it.

I work in IT, im gonna go to these lawfirms and charge $500/hr for tech support.

There's literally a 'redact' button in Acrobat.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

I think you're thinking of a goiter, gout's in the feet

I was thinking of the same thing and laughing my stupid head off.

Incidentally, gout isn't just feet--it can happen in any small joints, including the fingers.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Shifty Pony posted:

Yes.

This has caught many people before which is why when redacted documents get published the first thing reporters do is highlight everything redacted and try to copy paste it into a basic text editor.

I just don't get how poo poo like this happens since I know that if I failed that spectacularly the partners in the office would have drug me in to the file room and beaten me like that scene from Full Metal Jacket.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

"unstable" lol

What, was "hysterical" a little too on-the-nose?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Ugh, my bad.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

"She said a bad word about our Orange Jesus :qq: "

Also, "Do to" multiple times, yeah, a real loving winner thought of this one

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Ripoff posted:

Get Mark Levin to read his tweets and we can have a good script and voice acting track for an ATHF remake.

holy gently caress i can't stop looking through his tweets and imagining this now thank you so much

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Crow Jane posted:

Gout is also caused by a poor meat-heavy diet so it's the stereotypical disease of decadent rich people.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/1082686732758204416?s=19

Captain America has spoken

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

Fart City posted:

no collusion collusion makes me smart

They already started with "collusion is not a crime" months ago. They've been prepping ground in case hard proof drops and the fight to stay in office shifts.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

haveblue posted:

Gout is also caused by a poor meat-heavy diet so it's the stereotypical disease of decadent rich people.

Isn't it caused by eating a bunch of foods high in uric acid and then being unable to properly process them? It crystallizes in the joints and that's what causes the pain and inflammation.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Look, Manafort MAY have discussed the Ukrainian peace plan with a GRU agent and that plan MAY have made it into the RNC platform as a result, but who can remember these things?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Bobby Hill got gout from only eating organ meats from the mall New York Style deli. he had to get a rascal scooter.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

Whenever you sign something like this a trap door should open up under you.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

haveblue posted:

Yup, it's also known as the King's Disease

I'm sure hating Obama made people national security threats too, right?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

The Super-Id posted:

Whenever you sign something like this a trap door should open up under you.

At the bottom should be a bunch of sharpened punji sticks smeared in feces.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

So Chris Evans is basically Captain America in real life?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

ewiley posted:

There's literally a 'redact' button in Acrobat.

Im suing for disosure of my trade secrets.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Solkanar512 posted:

Wait, don't you look for the huge lump on the back of their neck and give them a bunch of iodine?

That’s a goiter (swollen thyroid gland) and can be caused by tons of poo poo. Gout is a joint problem. You can get it from alcoholism or eating too much cheese in the case of Kim jong un, since he wasn’t eating anything else.

When we get people who are possibly hypochondriacs they always list gout, as well as like rheumatoid arthritis, general arthritis, restless leg syndrome WHATEVER JUST GIVE ME PILLS LET ME WALK

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Heard this before but maybe something is moving today?

https://twitter.com/Toure/status/1082709490477207552?s=19

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

They also meant "unbecoming" of a Congresswoman, lol.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

cr0y posted:

So who is this?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

cr0y posted:

We've heard this before; if it was going to happen it would be splashed across CNN and MSNBC's front pages and Fox would be determinedly running stories about hamburger and poop emojis in an effort to pretend that Everything Is Fine.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

cr0y posted:

there's no reason this guy would know anything like this, but real reporters wouldn't

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

cr0y posted:

God willing it was overhead while he was telling his friends to beat him up under a bridge like in 25th Hour

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Crow Jane posted:

I'm sure hating Obama made people national security threats too, right?

I think you'll find that that was actually patriotism

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

haveblue posted:

These days it's by far a poor-person's disease though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cr0y posted:

i mean, i could see this either way. i feel like he knows he is gonna get indited at some point. so he isn't wrong.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
This guy has a mononym but I have no idea who he is, I'm guessing this is bullshit

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I would also firmly believe that Donald Trump Jr just walks around with a megaphone yelling "I'm going to be indicted! I;m important!!"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bicyclops posted:

They also meant "unbecoming" of a Congresswoman, lol.

Also "due to".

I'm starting to think the people who put that up may not be very smart!

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

cr0y posted:

It's obviously fake, Don Jr doesn't have any friends

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

pseudanonymous posted:

Why are all these chud lawyers so bad. Is it that they are incompetent because the chuds can't hire anyone decent, or is it that they are ideological lawyers who got through because they were conservative?

They aren't being payed op

This new Russia news makes me hope Trump sees it, and the wall speech becomes an 8 minute rant on the WITCH HUNT until "please stand by" is put up

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

cr0y posted:

We've heard this rumor for a while

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
My money is on "overheard in a restaurant".

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"It's me, Donald Trump jR! The Thirteen Angry Democrats are after me, for all my knowledge of the crimes! They're going to be coming for me any day now, because of how much I know about the collusion! I hope they offer me a grilled cheese sandwich!"

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Don Jr honestly seems like the kind of rear end in a top hat who would brag about being indicted

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/1082713060404576256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

snorch posted:

My money is on "overheard in a restaurant".

coffee shop.