Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ira/status/1082777646608437248

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zyla posted:

you loving cowards cant put off eight minuetes of ur youlife for the piss master

I could watch the president, or I could jerk off 8 times. Real. Tough. Choice.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

Zyla posted:

you loving cowards cant put off eight minuetes of ur youlife for the piss master

like hes only gonna talk for 8 minutes

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i wonder how the broadcasters are prepared for the strong possibility that trump's gonna be 30 minutes late starting his prime time speech as jared adjusts his ambien/dexedrine levels to make the brain spiders and brain worms balance out

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

exactly

the national emergency is a way for his aides to convince him to reopen the government without getting wall money

it's going to cuck him so hard he's going to be crying on twitter for two weeks about it

yeah so the fun part is gonna be the crying on twitter not the address itself

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Zyla posted:

basically if something you have doesnt make you immediately happy by its presence, fuckin trash or donate it. you dont need it.

no "im gonna use this or this might be nice some day", if you arent immediately acting on what it is, get rid of it

what about a blender. i use that sometimes. not all the time.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

dont be mean to me posted:

as long as it hurts their definition of undesirables they don't care who the white noise in chief is

Yeah but I'm absolutely sure most of them never ever listen to him actually speak, probably because they've done it before and don't want to have to think about what it means when your beloved president sounds like a concussed 9 year old trying to explain his way out of bad grade.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i mean if youre not hype to watch the leader of the free world self-immolate on live nationwide tv then idk

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

oh 2018

explains why i don’t remember smtg from like 37 years ago

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

I'm gonna be out by a local lake with the local astronomy society looking at stars when the turmp talk happens

i will be at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned. i'm glad i have something less annoying to do this afternoon than listen to trumps voice

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
who the gently caress is menendez
https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1082779534552911876

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

i mean if youre not hype to watch the leader of the free world self-immolate on live nationwide tv then idk

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[gesturing wildly with my blender in hand and a garbage can in the other] should i throw out my bleeeeender!?

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
trump will just pardon r. Kelly and they can be piss bros

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pV6GSBKd40

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zyla posted:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
tonight we got im!!!!1!11

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
oh right the new jersey dem lmao

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

[gesturing wildly with my blender in hand and a garbage can in the other] should i throw out my bleeeeender!?

use it now so u don't have to decide

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I specifically use this thread as a prophylactic so I can know what Trump is saying and doing but don't have to actually expose myself to him on a regular basis.

Like, I love keeping up with the shenanigans but I've watched rallies and some of his stream of consciousness poo poo and it's just pure brainrot that I cannot put myself through anymore. I honestly think if Dems wanted a bold new effective TV/Radio ad strategy they would just play raw clips of random bits of Trump going off the cuff at any speaking engagement. It's loving harrowing.

I know he's got like 30 percent of the country on lock but I guarantee only like 10 percent expose themselves to his actual speaking. There's no way anyone but the most hardened CHUD can absorb that and continue to tell themselves and their friends what a cool awesome dude Trump is.

It's absolutely wild that enough of the country just ignores him that he can get away with being a completely dementia ridden fox news grandpa. If anyone heard a family member speaking the way he does they would be completely in the right to start looking for medical help.

It's very very bad.

Yeah I was just about to post this

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That's it, the next person to post is a cuck

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

who the gently caress is menendez

crime elemental that the democrats pushed into re-running for office

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

That DICK! posted:

what about a blender. i use that sometimes. not all the time.

gone

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoEfjhgwliw

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

We need margaritas!

STAT!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

the rallies aren't worth watching anymore and haven't been worth it since sometime in early 2017

he just says the same thing over and over and it's actively neurologically damaging

daniel dale :rip: :brainworms:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five posted:

I haven't actually watched Trump speak in years, it's part of the reason why I can never leave this thread, because then I lose my filter so that I never have to be exposed directly to the man's mannerisms and speech

whenever his speech is added into a podcast I deeply resent it

secretly slipping headphones on you while you sleep with recordings of Trump speeches until you subconsciously start to sound more and more like Trump

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

tacodaemon posted:

haha it's R. Kelly's birthday today

lmao that owns

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

what if it's something you need to participate in society at some level above 'suck dick for meth' but you actually kind of resent it

like a phone or something

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm too loving tired

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Shcorkles warned us about sinema

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Reality Winter posted:

Shcorkles warned us about sinema

yuuuuuuup

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's absolutely wild that enough of the country just ignores him that he can get away with being a completely dementia ridden fox news grandpa. If anyone heard a family member speaking the way he does they would be completely in the right to start looking for medical help.

Spoiler alert the country is in the midst of an education, drug, environmental, and mental health crisis that has reduced a good portion of the population to gibbering husks who see themselves in President Flesh Golem

quote:

“Here comes Big Daddy,” she said, clapping. “The Donald. Big Daddy.”

Kevin was snoring.

“Here he is, babe,” she said. “Donald’s here, babe.”

Trump walked onto the stage, chanting “U-S-A! U-S-A!”

“That’s right, Donald — USA, baby,” Melanie said to the Republican nominee for president
“Praise the Lord,” Melanie said.

The crowd roared.

“Finally,” she said. “Someone who thinks like me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.028cf0c130b2

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
thank u politics for giving me an excuse to get hosed up on a tuesday night

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Reality Winter posted:

what does your heart tell you

by heart i mean penis

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trumap

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Wow this looks like something I need

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

grifters gotta grift

??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Reality Winter posted:

man i can only jerk off once a day gently caress u young peoples