Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

aquaman’s bad I may leave the theatre early

it’s really bad

don’t see aquaman

it was exhausting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Do people even read the title before hitting last page idk

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

fwiw this is going to be the first Trump event I've actually watched since the Helsinki press conference where he gently stroked Putin's genitalia

I have a feeling this is gonna be a real whopper

SKULL.GIF posted:

fwiw this is going to be the first Trump event I've actually watched since the Helsinki press conference where he gently stroked Putin's genitalia

I have a feeling this is gonna be a real whopper

i'll keep watching that garbage

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Should I play some Smash or do some posting to kill time before I find out if hundreds of people are going to be forced to give up their homes at gunpoint to make way for a massive monument to white supremacy

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Chokes McGee posted:

aquaman’s bad I may leave the theatre early

it’s really bad

don’t see aquaman

if the Aquaman movie isn't just AM killing oil company executives with sea-creatures then lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lamo isnt the cnn foot guy their editor in chief? how has he not been me-too'd? homeboy looks like the kinda guy whod lick a doorbell for 3 hours and get the cops called on him

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BUSH 2112 posted:

if the Aquaman movie isn't just AM killing oil company executives with sea-creatures then lol

he's excplitly fighting that so

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
aquaman is fundamentally about how we polluted the oceans to the point where their king loves us

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
He's just gonna say all the same bullshit he's been tweeting for years, don't get too excited.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

No no no no no. No editing, no handholding. Just...~~freeform~~

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

No matter, the president bathes in piss

please

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
TORMP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Basebf555 posted:

He's just gonna say all the same bullshit he's been tweeting for years, don't get too excited.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

BUSH 2112 posted:

I think he fights the atlantis dudes that are trying to kill the oilmen

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Basebf555 posted:

Probably, but what if he doesn't! What if he managed to scrape together just enough long-term memory and patience to actually do the thing he's been promising to do for five years? That's the fun of waiting! It's like a hosed up nightmare we all get to enjoy living through?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cerulean blue

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
What if trump tweets but PRIME TIME

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
there aint nothin' wrong with a good ol' Magic Hat #9

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/victoriaxxviii/status/1082755466202136576

also if youre watching the marie kondo show if you dont have a high tolerance for rich white bullshit skip the first episide because holy loving poo poo i think they have a son named jaxon or something awful

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
or 5

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna wait til aquaman is onb netflix and watch it while phoneposting

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

An Apple A Gay posted:

cerulean blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzFVbkutFE

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Eat This Glob posted:

lamo isnt the cnn foot guy their editor in chief? how has he not been me-too'd? homeboy looks like the kinda guy whod lick a doorbell for 3 hours and get the cops called on him

cillizza is a white hat, he's the dude who called out the fake AOC nudes as being fake

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Also, if he spontaneously says he's declaring an emergency, remember that even at that point there's a high chance it won't actually happen because he hasn't figured out how to actually do things.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reality Winter posted:

title?

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol just what the gently caress

i mean that's loving crazy, it's like the dark tower series has become real
Naming the villain there "Trump" isn't too crazy

quote:

trumpery noun, plural trump·er·ies.
1. something without use or value; rubbish; trash; worthless stuff.
2. nonsense; twaddle:
His usual conversation is pure trumpery.
3. Archaic . worthless finery.

Origin of trumpery
1425–75; late Middle English trompery deceit < Middle French tromperie, equivalent to tromp(er ) to deceive

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

nice

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Admiral Ray posted:

he's excplitly fighting that so

lol jesus loving christ

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/victoriaxxviii/status/1082755466202136576

also if youre watching the marie kondo show if you dont have a high tolerance for rich white bullshit skip the first episide because holy loving poo poo i think they have a son named jaxon or something awful

they do and i tapped out of the episode within minutes between that and the lady's shrill nervous laughter HAHAHAIMONTVTHISISSOEMBARRASSINGOMG voice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

how did a billion people watch aquaman, do people secretly really love aquaman?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

i am sparctcaus lol

I

AM

SPARTACUCK

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spinderella posted:

Will there be a dedicated thread for the wall speech?
Ty for answering

WALL

Gripweed posted:

Should I play some Smash or do some posting to kill time before I find out if hundreds of people are going to be forced to give up their homes at gunpoint to make way for a massive monument to white supremacy

im playing smash

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

Y know what owns? Sitting here for a half hour waiting to find out if the president of the united states is going to destroy hundreds of communities and cause an ecological disaster on par with the draining of the Aral Sea

i mean he's definitely doing that too but on the plus side the wall is literally impossible to build so we're probably safe

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bigfoot fetish

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

trump's peech

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

how did a billion people watch aquaman, do people secretly really love aquaman?

the guy in it is really hot

equivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceiveequivalent to tromp(er ) to deceive

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reality Winter posted:

we mostly don't

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

aquaman fighting on behalf of oil executives is the least surprising thing after black panther fought against anticolonialists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

there are like six unique instances in aquaman where a character is explaining plot like they’re reading the Wikipedia page on aqua man’s biography, and then it’s interrupted by a submarine torpedo or some done poo poo that should have been visible from 30 miles away.