Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

i'll keep watching that garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Snoo posted:

trump's peech

trump mains peach in smash

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im mostly just anticipating trump will try to appear stately and solemn and make a "presidential" case for the seriousness of the need for a border wall couched in national security phrasing and stick to the teleprompter but i'm all for something more chaotic

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

Also, if he spontaneously says he's declaring an emergency, remember that even at that point there's a high chance it won't actually happen because he hasn't figured out how to actually do things.

Unfortunately a lot of the Presidential power operates on Michael Scott logic. My bet is it won't happen because the do'ers will just shrug and pretend they heard nothing.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
jesus christ ive been watching fox news for 20 seconds and i already want to die. tucker carlson should be stomped into a paste

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdmhWKyVBfM

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

Youth Decay posted:

Naming the villain there "Trump" isn't too crazy

I read somewhere that trump is antiquated British slang for a fart. I don't care if it's true. It's true enough.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I could eat trumps speech for hours

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/victoriaxxviii/status/1082755466202136576

also if youre watching the marie kondo show if you dont have a high tolerance for rich white bullshit skip the first episide because holy loving poo poo i think they have a son named jaxon or something awful

my son is also named Something Awful

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Shear Modulus posted:

aquaman fighting on behalf of oil executives is the least surprising thing after black panther fought against anticolonialists

he fought against colonialists. the evil black panther specifically said he learned how to become a colonizer by studying white people.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

im gonna wait til aquaman is onb netflix and watch it while phoneposting

i'm gonna wait until aquaman is released on blu-ray and then download it from a pirate site because every dollar you pay to watch a movie buys another bullet for the neverending BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP that is american style capitalism

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Empire State posted:

I read somewhere that trump is antiquated British slang for a fart. I don't care if it's true. It's true enough.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Reality Winter posted:

Do people even read the title before hitting last page idk

it's TRUMP thread you sort of know what you're getting into

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

is this trumps first oval office speech? i dont remember any previously

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Rocks posted:

is this trumps first oval office speech? i dont remember any previously

ya apparently

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my loving god i just remembered that we're gonna get some qanon garbage about subliminal hints from big daddy prez's speech

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I won’t watch but if anyone has any questions I’ll answer them.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

punished milkman posted:

jesus christ ive been watching fox news for 20 seconds and i already want to die. tucker carlson should be stomped into a paste

i used to be a bartender at a "resort" (can you really have a resort in Ohio? i'll leave that for you to decide) and we were only allowed to have FNC or ESPN on the televisions.

eventually you just kind of become dead to the outrage and just stand in slackjawed silence at just how awful it is

i generally opted for ESPN, it's easier for me to fake an interest in pro-sports than fascism.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
(i'm not really gonna do that gently caress hollywood i don't watch movies unless rifftrax does them)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

i'll keep watching that garbage

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1082814632211795969

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

punished milkman posted:

other channels exist

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

deathbysnusnu posted:

Unfortunately a lot of the Presidential power operates on Michael Scott logic. My bet is it won't happen because the do'ers will just shrug and pretend they heard nothing.

The military will absolutely slow-walk any order to do anything they don't want, like spend a ton of their time and budget on a stupid wall, and Trump has proven totally incapable of doing anything about it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

superhero movies are so goddamned dumb and bad and boring stop making them jesus christ

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

aquaman is fundamentally about how we polluted the oceans to the point where their king loves us

Remember that classic scene from the cinematic masterpiece Justice League where Aquaman walks down a pier while draining a whiskey bottle and then he tosses his empty into the ocean right before diving in?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7QIE6_rhM

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

here's my prediction: trump is going to sound presidential, pundits are gonna pundit, and then tomorrow trump is gonna tweet some dumb poo poo that makes everything go back to 0 before the speech

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Donald Trupm, "The Estonian Error"

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
Man I can't tell if I want to watch this or just gameday thread it. I too avoid hearing him speak whenever I possibly can.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

oh my loving god i just remembered that we're gonna get some qanon garbage about subliminal hints from big daddy prez's speech

i hope there's just a big foam sesame street Q hanging out in the background for no reason

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/152c0gm.gifv

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

haljordan posted:

superhero movies are so goddamned dumb and bad and boring stop making them jesus christ

some of them are good, and if you don't like them you don't have to watch them

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Duscat posted:

i'm gonna wait until aquaman is released on blu-ray and then download it from a pirate site because every dollar you pay to watch a movie buys another bullet for the neverending BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP that is american style capitalism

if ur not watchin the korean hd stream rip with hardcoded korean subs that comes out like a month before the normal rips then lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my balls hurt again. think I might sleep on then weird

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Target Practice posted:

Man I can't tell if I want to watch this or just gameday thread it. I too avoid hearing him speak whenever I possibly can.

depends on how much advance notice you need for hiding/thwarting/fighting the piss-shirts

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1082808034253070337?s=09

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
https://mobile.twitter.com/graymattersrdio/status/1082659679359193092

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

dont be mean to me posted:

other channels exist

i want to experience trump the way God intended

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

They should wheel Troupm out strapped to a handcart and wearing a mouthguard, Hannibal-style

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

also some real "hidden" 1488 style gems from stephen bannon i mean miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

it's funny how Shatner gave the Shatneriest performance so early on