Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Ever expanding :thunk:

lol.

"The republicans are inept at controlling their own party because they are comically evil and trip over their own dicks even with all the keys of power at their disposal. This is of course the Democrats fault."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

I like the solar system one better.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Every single person employed by the coast guard on my social media is not saying these things.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Don't pay me until WALL! Then Lock Her Up!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Donald Trump nominated William Barr from the HW administration for Attorney General. Barr wrote some bullshit about how the President can't technically obstruct justice, so Donnie nominated Barr thinking OOH HE'LL STOP MUELLER AND THE WITCH HUNT.

Donnie's gonna loving explode that he basically just nominated one of Mueller's literal best friends.

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1083060784727539712?s=19

THEIR WIVES loving ATTEND BIBLE STUDY TOGETHER

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Donald Trump nominated William Barr from the HW administration for Attorney General. Barr wrote some bullshit about how the President can't technically obstruct justice, so Donnie nominated Barr thinking OOH HE'LL STOP MUELLER AND THE WITCH HUNT.

Donnie's gonna loving explode that he basically just nominated one of Mueller's literal best friends.

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1083060784727539712?s=19

THEIR WIVES loving ATTEND BIBLE STUDY TOGETHER

Much like the Mattis resignation letter, I'm betting Donnie didn't actually bother reading the candidate file that his staffers handed him. He just saw the Fox News interview and went "MY MAN!"

e: Haha, Barr wasn't even interviewed on Fox News. Fox pundits just ran with a memo that he had written saying that the president was within his right to fire cabinet members and interpreted that to mean he would end the investigation.

psydude fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 9, 2019

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Fox News literally controls the most powerful nation in history

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You imagine Barr calling up Mueller a few weeks ago and saying "yo bobby, you ain't gonna fuckin' believe what job I've just been offered"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://twitter.com/chrismegerian/status/1082706904218886145?s=21

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Good.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hope he dies like the founder of jack daniels, after kicking something and getting an infection in a toe.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I hope he dies like Elvis

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I hope he dies like Mussolini.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

BigDave posted:

I hope he dies like Mussolini.

That's my hope for Trump

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

nwin posted:

Every single person employed by the coast guard on my social media is not saying these things.

I'll ask some of the TSA guys at my work...

:gibs: they ain't saying that...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Whose was worse? Ghadafi or Mussolini? Knife in the rear end on TV is pretty hosed

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

I'll ask some of the TSA guys at my work...

:gibs: they ain't saying that...

You work in an airport?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wasn't Mussolini the cat who ate a burst of machine gun fire around the side of his house?

Yeah I'd take that over getting Gaddafi'd

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie's best friend Vlad is absolutely terrified that he might get the Gadaffi treatment some day. So I'd vote for that.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

not caring here posted:

Wasn't Mussolini the cat who ate a burst of machine gun fire around the side of his house?

Yeah I'd take that over getting Gaddafi'd

I thought Mussolini was caught by anti-fascist forces while he was trying to flee and then executed at a gas station? They hung him up on display near the train station in Milan and erected a middle finger to fascism a couple of blocks away.

e:

psydude fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jan 9, 2019

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

That's my hope for Trump

You'd need NASA to make the bloody rope.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Lou Takki posted:

You work in an airport?

Just started. Yeah.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

psydude posted:

I thought Mussolini was caught by anti-fascist forces while he was trying to flee and then executed at a gas station? They hung him up on display near the train station in Milan and erected a middle finger to fascism a couple of blocks away.

Nicolae Ceaușescu was the one who ate machine gun bullets but I think he and his wife were executed outside of the state TV station.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Just started. Yeah.

Can you explain to me why every single bathroom stall in an entire airport has been used by someone who completely misses the toilet bowl for both urine and bowel movements?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Nicolae Ceaușescu was the one who ate machine gun bullets but I think he and his wife were executed outside of the state TV station.

Yep, I remember seeing the footage on the 6pm BBC news when I was a kid.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nice and hot piss posted:

Can you explain to me why every single bathroom stall in an entire airport has been used by someone who completely misses the toilet bowl for both urine and bowel movements?

user name checks out

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Every heart is a beating piece of poo poo

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

It'll break your head when you realise it's because a large percentage of humans never learned how to poo poo properly. Look around you next time you're out shopping or in the city and contemplate that.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Motherfucker how do you get gout in jail unless you're cleaning out the commissary all the time?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

EBB posted:

Motherfucker how do you get gout in jail unless you're cleaning out the commissary all the time?

Haven't you seen those news stories that totally tell both sides that prisoners are living high on the hog eating steak. Steak, I tells ya.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

World's most powerful lizard person divorces, eats mate of 25 years:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html

quote:

Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are getting a divorce after 25 years of marriage, according to a joint statement put out Wednesday on the Amazon CEO's Twitter account.
"After a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends," the couple said in the statement.
"We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other," the statement continued. "If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again."
Bezos, 54, and MacKenzie, 48, met and got married while working at D.E. Shaw, a New York-based hedge fund, in the early 90s. Shortly after, they packed up and moved across the country to Seattle, where Bezos launched Amazon.
Bezos is now the world's richest person, with an estimated net worth of $137 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. That means this divorce could end up being very costly.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I wonder how today's meeting is go-

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1083100253014970374?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083099784012091396?s=19

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

EBB posted:

World's most powerful lizard person divorces, eats mate of 25 years:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/09/tech/jeff-bezos-wife-divorce/index.html

I hope she takes half his cash. I had maths mates that went to work for Amazon in like 1998 when I was in college, so I've been hearing stories about how much as a psychopath he is for 20 drat years now. Hope one of his drones drops a brick on his head.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It is loving surreal that Nancy Pelosi of all people has a spine.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh god just choke on a pretzel already so president pence will reopen the government

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mr Perfect over here throwing stones

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

orange juche posted:

It's about god drat time someone does. You don't negotiate with loving terrorists because if they get what they want they take more hostages.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EBB posted:

oh god just choke on a horse dick already so president pence will reopen the government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

orange juche posted:

At this point the Dems can't cave, and Trump doesn't seem to care and/or understand the implications of a shutdown. This might go on for a while (until polling shows Bitch McConnell that they need to veto-proof it because undecided voters might actually remember this in 2020).