Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Harik posted:

I resent knowing that wikifeet is a thing that exists and that they debunked this. Also :lol: forever at thirsty chuds zooming in on a loving reflection in a faucet, because this is a thing that well-adjusted normal people do.

foot fetish guy is the hero we both need and deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

thegalagakid posted:

Pretty heartening that they're holding him to task like this. Good poo poo.

Yes. I have to say: no matter what caused it, I love that finally they're showing some goddamn backbone and leaving the Big Baby standing all alone in this. GOOD. Pelosi earning a lot of my respect lately (not that it matters one bit but she is).

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've been waiting to leak this for some time, but here he is, completely nude:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

why narrow it to congresswoman

it's gonna be Chuck Schumer

I'm like 99% sure that if they hacked Aubrey O'Days iCloud they'd find DJT JRs nudes 🤢🤢🤢

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrAKpZ8KIVY

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Fatality

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

On some level I appreciate that the Republican strategy is just to pretend things happened in secret meetings that we all know never happened. "Trump was reasonable and calm and tried to give them everything they wanted and they just yelled at him and were mean!"

On some level I also appreciate how Mitch McConnell is just refusing to be seen with any of them and the Republicans are all such weak rear end babies that they just let him.

But also, you know, half of our government including our President are petulant children and pathological liars and I dunno what happens next.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

VitalSigns posted:

What was their reactioon

"this is why we voted for him"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Bicyclops posted:

That's just his brain, dude. See all the empty space with nothing of value?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

VH4Ever posted:

Yes. I have to say: no matter what caused it, I love that finally they're showing some goddamn backbone and leaving the Big Baby standing all alone in this. GOOD. Pelosi earning a lot of my respect lately (not that it matters one bit but she is).

what worries me is trump won't cave because mitch is to scared of him/base to bring it up. that being said, Mitch isn't at the GOP circlejerk going on live right now. so i am hoping it means he is gonna stab trump in the back.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

LOCK HER UP

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

STAC Goat posted:

On some level I appreciate that the Republican strategy is just to pretend things happened in secret meetings that we all know never happened. "Trump was reasonable and calm and tried to give them everything they wanted and they just yelled at him and were mean!"

On some level I also appreciate how Mitch McConnell is just refusing to be seen with any of them and the Republicans are all such weak rear end babies that they just let him.

But also, you know, half of our government including our President are petulant children and pathological liars and I dunno what happens next.

Mitch is not so secretly hoping Trump folds so he doesn't have to make any difficult decisions.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Bicyclops posted:

He's gained a lot of weight recently, this is him now:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1083042651061059584

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ahahaha poo poo

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Mitch is balancing on a knife edge. If he does any little thing against Trump, Kentucky Trumpists will stay home in the election and he's toast. He's crazy unpopular as it is.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what worries me is trump won't cave because mitch is to scared of him/base to bring it up. that being said, Mitch isn't at the GOP circlejerk going on live right now. so i am hoping it means he is gonna stab trump in the back.

Those two are tied together by circumstance because they are both eyeballs deep in the Russia thing. Sometimes I hold out a little glimmer of hope that McConnell is actually suffering psychologically right now, as the guilty sometimes do when they are being sniffed by investigators. But I know he doesn't.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MORE. OF. THIS.

poo poo, seriously, was that so hard? Attack him for being a rich pampered failson.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1083102427698679816

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

trump for sure thought the Apprentice board room scenes were real meetings

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
This is extremely depressing.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The pressure is increasing day by day. TSA walkouts, the pain of no paychecks times hundreds of thousands of workers, farmers not getting the bullshit checks they were promised due to the trade wars etc etc. It's got to be flooding his office with calls and emails and whatever else.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Lycus posted:

Mitch is balancing on a knife edge. If he does any little thing against Trump, Kentucky Trumpists will stay home in the election and he's toast.

Mitch is literally the most powerful Republican in DC right now. If he makes ANY move on this it’ll change the whole debate.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

https://twitter.com/danielmarans/status/1083068414976057345

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

A friend of mine sent me a picture of a woman at least in her 80s delivering pizza to one of his neighbors. She couldn’t even carry the pizza so it dragged behind her.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

mdemone posted:

Those two are tied together by circumstance because they are both eyeballs deep in the Russia thing. Sometimes I hold out a little glimmer of hope that McConnell is actually suffering psychologically right now, as the guilty sometimes do when they are being sniffed by investigators. But I know he doesn't.

i think he realizes that the GOP is hosed in 2020(or at least trump is) and he is trying to draw this poo poo out as long as possible.

VH4Ever posted:

The pressure is increasing day by day. TSA walkouts, the pain of no paychecks times hundreds of thousands of workers, farmers not getting the bullshit checks they were promised due to the trade wars etc etc. It's got to be flooding his office with calls and emails and whatever else.
yeah, but my worry is the dems will fold because they have empathy for the most part.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Ague Proof posted:

It is indeed depressing, but wtf kind of name is Gart?

I saw a thing on the news about a 107-year-old barber recently though, dude was cool as hell

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Ague Proof posted:

Eh, maybe.

Lots of old people work in retail basically because they're bored and it's a really low stress job if you don't actually need it to make ends meet. I have an 81 year old aunt who works at Walmart even though financially she'd be 100% fine without working. Several of my mom's friends have retired husbands who work at big home improvement stores just because they want to, which is apparently a really common thing in those stores.

Not that I have any idea what Gart's situation is, just saying that old people working retail for "fun" is actually kind of a thing that happens.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Retro42 posted:

Mitch is literally the most powerful Republican in DC right now. If he makes ANY move on this it’ll change the whole debate.

i think mitch can survive moving on trump, especially if the senate GOP is as sick of trump as i assume they are. once the knives come out, they will make trump as "not one of us" and gently caress him over. mitch is smart monster and wants to let trump and dipshits like kevin mcarthy take the hellfire.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Can't wait until we're all ninety and still working in the underwater wrecks of our coastal cities.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Crow Jane posted:

No, my grandmother is also named Gart.

Come along, Gart.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

Eh, maybe.

Lots of old people work in retail basically because they're bored and it's a really low stress job if you don't actually need it to make ends meet. I have an 81 year old aunt who works at Walmart even though financially she'd be 100% fine without working. Several of my mom's friends have retired husbands who work at big home improvement stores just because they want to, which is apparently a really common thing in those stores.

Not that I have any idea what Gart's situation is, just saying that old people working retail for "fun" is actually kind of a thing that happens.

I mean it's better than just sitting at home alone and slowly dying but like, join a community organization or something, Christ.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think mitch can survive moving on trump, especially if the senate GOP is as sick of trump as i assume they are. once the knives come out, they will make trump as "not one of us" and gently caress him over.

It’ll be more subtle from McConnell. More than likely a clean long-term CR with a veto-proof majority. Coupled with a statement of “something something Wall talks will continue something something”.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

VH4Ever posted:

https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1083100253014970374

Good for them for holding fast but god loving drat it's infuriating to have this blithering Idiot Baby be our loving president. Jesus goddamned gently caress Christ.

lol as if Donnie is strong enough to make a decent slamming sound.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Ague Proof posted:

Cropping to humble brag your three Facebook notifications

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

We are going to have to ask someone for money in my house because we can’t go on living without a paycheck. 😭

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

lol as if Donnie is strong enough to make a decent slamming sound.
His hands are so small it sounds like dropping a penny on a desk.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

haveblue posted:

No, my grandmother is also named Gart.

Come along, Gart.

:sigh: WE NEED MORE GART LICENSE PLATES IN THE GIFT SHOP. I REPEAT:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

It's short for Gartolomew

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Crow Jane posted:

How dare you besmirch my favorite film, "The World According to Gart"?:argh:

Majorian fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jan 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Fitzy Fitz posted: