Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Calibanibal posted:

lol aircraft carriers are literally just giant barges. an idiot could build one, given enough wood or w/e

NO WOOD :yooge: STEEL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

stay safe cop ghost

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hamelekim posted:

It's nice being able to afford plastic surgery, personal trainers, cooks, and private gyms.

beez was already extremely rich when he founded amazon

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Reality Winter posted:

I woulda been working in a icebreaker engine room which sounds p cool

u shoulda had the 2 ppl u knew hold their noses and pretend to be someone else

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
does anyone know opentext oscript please help, my company won't pay for training

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

kaleedity posted:

NO WOOD :yooge: STEEL

beautiful steam-powered steel slat launchers

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
trump just signed an executive order redefining the pound to be 1/239th of whatever he weighs

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You think those inspiring speeches come from nowhere? A man's gotta read to fill up his shiny head with those pretty words.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1083188696222883840?s=19

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

jigokuman posted:

trump just signed an executive order redefining the pound to be 1/239th of whatever he weighs

finally America adopts the metric system

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

politics made everyone into morons

exhibit a: the trump thread

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
y campaign platform contains one item: how do we free ourselves from a government that no longer serves us, but instead has become our master - controlling our every action, down to the detail of what we may or may not put into our bodies and minds.

Our two party system created a voting process which is an illusion, and a government that fluctuates between two extremes - each extreme annulling any progress made by the opposition in the prior administration. It is a government that has gone insane. While we carry the burden of this government we are not free.

Any attempt to address national problems, of any nature, is doomed to failure. The best that can be hoped is a solution driven by conflict and incomplete in substance. Until we free ourselves, we are powerless to create any real change. And since our insane government keeps massive secrets from us and is masterful at disinformation, there is not a single National issue that we know the true state of. How then can we address it? You cannot fix what you cannot see.

So do not ask me about immigration, foreign relations, education etc. I have no idea. Those claiming that they do are lying to themselves, or if not, they are purposely lying to you. We must first be free. Freedom for The People is my only goal.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
torolmomp thinks he's gonna hold out? well here at 76,9 we've got somethin for him to hoot and holler about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDYXhOV2bk

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hamelekim posted:

It's nice being able to have a staff of personal surgeons, flying in Tom Brady for workouts, Bobby Flay as a live in butler, and private exercise complexes.

It truly is.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Is he going to pay his campaign staff in drugs? I realize its assumed but i want to make sure before signing on

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you ever stop and think how surreal it is to be rooting for a cop to take down trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reality Winter posted:

y campaign platform contains one item: how do we free ourselves from a government that no longer serves us, but instead has become our master - controlling our every action, down to the detail of what we may or may not put into our bodies and minds.

Our two party system created a voting process which is an illusion, and a government that fluctuates between two extremes - each extreme annulling any progress made by the opposition in the prior administration. It is a government that has gone insane. While we carry the burden of this government we are not free.

Any attempt to address national problems, of any nature, is doomed to failure. The best that can be hoped is a solution driven by conflict and incomplete in substance. Until we free ourselves, we are powerless to create any real change. And since our insane government keeps massive secrets from us and is masterful at disinformation, there is not a single National issue that we know the true state of. How then can we address it? You cannot fix what you cannot see.

So do not ask me about immigration, foreign relations, education etc. I have no idea. Those claiming that they do are lying to themselves, or if not, they are purposely lying to you. We must first be free. Freedom for The People is my only goal.

step 1 is definitely do not email scanned documents to Glenn Greenwald

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

ScrubLeague posted:

I knew he was wealthy, but didn't his parents give him 300k dollars early on? Control freaks don't share.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Is he going to pay his campaign staff in drugs? I realize its assumed but i want to make sure before signing on

Would that make you more or less likely to apply?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

you ever stop and think how surreal it is to be rooting for a cop to take down trump

whitehouse down, but it's the FBI vs Secret Service

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Hamelekim posted:

It's nice being able to afford plastic surgery, personal trainers, cooks, and private gyms.

Who the gently caress is Tom Brady?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

R as in Rob Loggia
O as in "oh my god it rob loggia"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

the only question for the bezhog is whether it's 2003 hog:

or 2017 bezhog:

those are both the same people btw

more proof that a wardrobe refresh can really help a persons look

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plinkey posted:

whitehouse down, but it's the FBI vs Secret Service

what was that one movie where the army faced off against the feds after some kind of terrorist attack,

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Doc Walrus posted:

uhhh bad news

wait goddammit that's state-based isn't it I'm stupid

Yeah. Word is that last time the state just let the furloughed federales keep the money, too.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Reality Winter posted:

Good thing freedom does not actually exist in societies. What you want is to either be homeless, or Donald Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
theres no way it will happen but a fantastic ending to the trump show would be mcafee winning

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Where's Kevin Bacon?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Venom Snake posted:

glad to see the trend of everything i joke about coming true, where everyone is either fired or quits the federal government until all thats left is JARED

Illinois was the test run for this.

Our idiot governor refused to sign a budget for two years over his pet issue, gutting unions.

It led to a complete hollowing out of state agencies as everyone found new jobs. Lots of ngo's went under, too.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is john mcaffee the guy who invented the antivirus or someone else

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
it would be like out of the frying pan and into the fire

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

ScrubLeague posted:

Rich in bootstraps no doubt

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reality Winter posted:

lmoerbs i was gonna write a response to this but i can't even remember what it was now

hahaha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

He's a libertarian, what the hell makes you think he's gonna pay his staff

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

The galaxy map in X3 was really just too cluttered in retrospect. i'm glad they slimmed down for the sequel.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Addamere posted:

you're thinking of the guy who fucks whales, John McAfee

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Addamere posted:

yeah lol. he also lost his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

what was that one movie where the army faced off against the feds after some kind of terrorist attack,

sure