Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

at least he's moving through the stages of grief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the wheel was invented by the patriarchy to subjugate more people in a larger area more quickly . anti wheel, anti hate. wheels. not even once

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what value do I bring ?? uh I can arbitrate uh disagreements among clam members using uh principles of Anglo American law

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

handy reference to keep in yr back pocket

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1083457719644893185

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Epic High Five posted:

the supplies are to get you to that community and purchase a place in it

stuff will not buy you a place in a community unless it is uniquely useful

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

also, some bad news about "walls working" and the Walls of Jericho......

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1083455405802602502

it worked plenty of times joementum!!! YOU DINGUS

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
SOMEONE NEEDS TO ASK TRUMP WHEN THE WALL GETS A MOAT

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Kanchō (カンチョー) is a prank performed by clasping the hands together in the shape of an imaginary gun and attempting to poke an unsuspecting victim's anus, often while exclaiming "Kan-CHO!".[1] It is a common prank among children in East Asia such as Japan,[2] Korea, Thailand and Taiwan. In Korea it is called ddongchim (Korean: 똥침)[3][4] In Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries, it is often referred to as Saca cacas.[5] In Taiwan, it is popularly called Qiānnián shā (Chinese: 千年殺),[6] derived from the full Japanese name of the skill "Leaf village's secret finger jutsu: A thousand years of death" (木の葉隠れ秘伝体術奥義:千年殺し Konohakagure hiden taijutsu ōgi: Sennen Goroshi); this term derives from the popular Naruto franchise, where Kakashi Hatake uses an enhanced version of the prank on the eponymous protagonist during his ninja training. The word is a slang adoption of the Japanese word for enema (浣腸 kanchō).[7] In accordance with widespread practice, the word is generally written in katakana when used in its slang sense, and in kanji when used for enemas in the medical sense.

In Japan multiple people have died or been injured by having compressed air being blasted into their anus; kancho is stated to have set a cultural precedent for this phenomenon.[8]

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Why doesn't anyone just call him a liar or even ask him WHO when he says young democrats want a wall

Nobody has a goddamn spine

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Wait, idiocracy was a documentary? The gently caress

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
anyway I think its safe to say that with how dumb our president about wheels, this time, surely, we have got 'em

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

euphronius posted:

what value do I bring ?? uh I can arbitrate uh disagreements among clam members using uh principles of Anglo American law

if you can assemble ikea furniture and have it not fall apart for a while then you're at least useful for following directions

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

you Bird Brain

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

euphronius posted:

stockpiling. supplies is pointless

your only hope of survival will be to join some functioning community

its this btw

make as many friends as you can in the before times

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
SOMEONE ASK TRUMP WHEN THE WALL IS GOING TO HAVE THE MOAT

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAeqVGP-GPM&t=33s

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

PRAGUE

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

I said this the other day and everyone said “poo poo the gently caress up sad brain failure who likes ham”

I too am a sad brain failure that likes ham

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lmao yall worse than libertarians

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

I'd adopt you into my mad max tribe but you'd have to roleplay Teach from Interesting Times the whole time

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

A nuclear winter doesn't sound like a bad idea afterall

good news friend

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
We survived the first caravan - barely, but who knows what havoc a 2nd caravan might bring??

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Gazpacho posted:

lmao yall worse than libertarians

trtruummpp!!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol if Lindsey Graham isn't sure the Senate would support Trump on this then it's not a loving option
https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1083450180895195136?s=19

Here's the thing about Lyndsey, he always stands by his word.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

dont be mean to me posted:

stuff will not buy you a place in a community unless it is uniquely useful

Serf's already promised me a spot in his commune so I'm pretty much just winging it at this point, I know he's got goats so my plan is to be good with goats

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He sound like a fuckin Looney Toon

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my role in the after times tribe is that im really really good at sex

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

good news friend

I'll believe it when I see th mushroom cloud. Ohio will survive :unsmith:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this has been bugging me all day.
I've seen this guy before....
and then it hit me

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

There is no saving the Fox acolytes, but for the regular Americans who briefly watch the nightly news to catch up on daily events, this is going to really increase disapproval with them. The President and head of DHS are being publicly educated on basic immigration facts that we all have known thus far. I'll be interested to see how Nielsen explains how she had no understanding of this information given she heads this agency.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

I said this the other day and everyone said “poo poo the gently caress up sad brain failure who likes ham”

That's just how I say hi these days :smith:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The portals!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I know we've got it pretty well covered but like I am absolutely dying over here just thinking about the beautiful creaseless brain mind that could let a man get on TV in front of the entire world and insist that wheels are older than walls.

Just think about the speed at which your own idiocy is coming at you that you don't even have the 2 seconds needed to review that thought before it comes out of your mouth towards a hot mic.

loving amazing.

If a friend did that in High School it'd be one of those hilarious stories you tell people forever to dunk on them.

and the dude is president lmfao

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

I AM ONLY USING TWITTER FOR BOOMS and whatever else I feel like posting, but THAT'S IT

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

campfire posted:

Kanchō (カンチョー) is a prank performed by clasping the hands together in the shape of an imaginary gun and attempting to poke an unsuspecting victim's anus, often while exclaiming "Kan-CHO!".[1] It is a common prank among children in East Asia such as Japan,[2] Korea, Thailand and Taiwan. In Korea it is called ddongchim (Korean: 똥침)[3][4] In Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries, it is often referred to as Saca cacas.[5] In Taiwan, it is popularly called Qiānnián shā (Chinese: 千年殺),[6] derived from the full Japanese name of the skill "Leaf village's secret finger jutsu: A thousand years of death" (木の葉隠れ秘伝体術奥義:千年殺し Konohakagure hiden taijutsu ōgi: Sennen Goroshi); this term derives from the popular Naruto franchise, where Kakashi Hatake uses an enhanced version of the prank on the eponymous protagonist during his ninja training. The word is a slang adoption of the Japanese word for enema (浣腸 kanchō).[7] In accordance with widespread practice, the word is generally written in katakana when used in its slang sense, and in kanji when used for enemas in the medical sense.

In Japan multiple people have died or been injured by having compressed air being blasted into their anus; kancho is stated to have set a cultural precedent for this phenomenon.[8]

there's an arcade game too but I'm not going to look that up right now

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

campfire posted:

love too sexually assault people as a funny prank

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

UFOTacoMan posted:

there's an arcade game too but I'm not going to look that up right now

the wiki article used to include a sentence about how in America it is commonly known on school playgrounds as the B-Hole Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

campfire posted:

TRUMP: Leaf village's secret finger jutsu: A thousand years of death