Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This is the woman the Pod Save America guys endorse because she got some rednecks to come out at a rural town in Iowa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Damo posted:

i mean jesus christ libs what the gently caress does one person need with 69 thousand roses why are you so loving stuaspdiasdf asdpkjfsdklghj;sdjlfkghsdjklfhgskdlfhgsdfjklhgsdjklo;fghsdjklfhgjklsdfhgsdf

why would you not donate that money to charittioyjyhtrophykjklgfjhkldfsjgl;kjsfhlkgjfsl;hjfd

Now her office matches the spicy replies to her twitter

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

what happened to games

AGDQ got to a Splatoon 2 run apparently and so one poster decided now was the time to share their enormous folder of underaged squid girl erotic fanart and for whatever reason like a dozen other posters saw fit to quote every single one

I'm amazed there isn't a "no fanart" rule outright, there's just no timeline where that doesn't become NWS/NMS within 3 posts

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
love 2 read this thread at work and get insanely and rabidly depressed

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Zyla posted:

lmao my dude tehre were three people in the world after cain murdered abel

:hmmyes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/emergency-powers

potus powers during a natl emergency, sortable by level of restriction or oversight from other areas of govt

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Target Practice posted:

love 2 read this thread at work and get insanely and rabidly depressed

at this point despair is rational

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

AGDQ got to a Splatoon 2 run apparently and so one poster decided now was the time to share their enormous folder of underaged squid girl erotic fanart and for whatever reason like a dozen other posters saw fit to quote every single one

I'm amazed there isn't a "no fanart" rule outright, there's just no timeline where that doesn't become NWS/NMS within 3 posts

lmbo and thanks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Damo posted:

i mean jesus christ libs what the gently caress does one person need with 69 thousand roses why are you so loving stuaspdiasdf asdpkjfsdklghj;sdjlfkghsdjklfhgskdlfhgsdfjklhgsdjklo;fghsdjklfhgjklsdfhgsdf

why would you not donate that money to charittioyjyhtrophykjklgfjhkldfsjgl;kjsfhlkgjfsl;hjfd

QWEEN PELOSI DO U LOVE ME LOOK HOW MUCH I LOVE U MAYBE OBAMA AND HILLARY WILL NOTICE ME NOW THEY JUST SENT DRONES AND A PIZZA HUT ASSASSIN WHEN I TRIED 2 SEND THEM FLOWERS BUT I UNDERSTAND :shepface:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

can jet fuel melt gamers

[a science fair experiment poster where i dissolve a steel nail in mountain dew gamer fuel]

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hell adam and eve had a gently caress ton of drama

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK! posted:

build the wheelwall

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dont be mean to me posted:

at this point despair is rational

lmao i left despair behind in nov 2016

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i love "bye-bye" because i hear it in my head in perfect trump voice every time

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

WHEEL! WALL! GOOD GOD, Y'ALL

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Parity warning posted:

same TRUMNP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
WALLL

UGH

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN'

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

lmao

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

post it again uhhh

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

crazy cloud posted:

[a science fair experiment poster where i dissolve a steel nail in mountain dew gamer fuel]

sir, this tri fold poster board is festooned with printouts of the mountain dew wikipedia article

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trěmulæp

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zyla posted:

hell adam and eve had a gently caress ton of drama

that's cause she hosed the snake i thought, then convinced adam to gently caress it and God got jealous of the snake's huge dong and cursed it to slither along the ground instead of flop around like a clam

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Parity warning posted:

same but it's a Vic Burger fading outro voice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the wheels on the bus go round and round
round and round
the wheel is older than the wall
bing bong
thers ms-13 on the bus

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
markos moushitsas

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

what happened to games

gamers are extra horny 24/7

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bert Roberge posted:

This is the woman the Pod Save America guys endorse because she got some rednecks to come out at a rural town in Iowa.

did they already endorse her

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Baloogan posted:

WALLL

UNNNN

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN'

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
compete in the marjetplace.... of my ballz

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

yessss

sniiiiif

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Rah! posted:

the wheels on the bus go round and round
round and round
the wheel is older than the wall
bing bong
thers ms-13 on the bus

ms 13 on the bus bus bus, bus bus bus, BUS BUS BUS
ms 13 on the hell bus bus, the bus the cartels built
bus on the wall turns left left left, left left left, LEFT LEFT LEFT
the bus on the wall turns left left left, all the way to TOOOOWN

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Zyla posted:

lmao my dude tehre were three people in the world after cain murdered abel

it's probably dumb as poo poo, but i love Stephen King, and i always thought this quote from The Stand was pretty decent

quote:

Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bing bing bong

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Epic High Five posted:

What in the gently caress does this mean?

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

how does a forum with only like 7000 consistent active users have so much loving drama

because we're the 7000 people still loving stupid enough to keep on posting even after everyone else left 10 years ago

TRUMP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1083475260903747584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

BUSH 2112 posted:

it's probably dumb as poo poo, but i love Stephen King, and i always thought this quote from The Stand was pretty decent

the stand is unequivocally the best book he ever wrote, cell is probably the worst