Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

VJeff posted:

lol wow I hope Keith Lee is making good cash cause this is not going well for him.

It's a work, he didn't actually get hit in the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/1080972963359453184
That's a good moonsault right there :stare:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I’m clutching my knees just watching

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

He could've rotated seven or eight more times if he wanted to

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Shane Thorne isn't long for NXT.

Glad Nikki got her due

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1080980652021952512

https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/1080980670221029376

https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1080981852746334208

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shane Thorne and his partner Not Shane Thorne are so much better in WWE2K19 if you give them the Bella Twins entrance and movesets

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

VJeff posted:

lol wow I hope Keith Lee is making good cash cause this is not going well for him.

Nikki Cross went out on loss to an up-and-comer

Meanwhile Lee has to job to the leaving Lars Sullivan.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Davros1 posted:

Nikki Cross went out on loss to an up-and-comer

Meanwhile Lee has to job to the leaving Lars Sullivan.

Lacey Evans having her hand raised on the way out is probably a good sign for her too in that regard.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
On the one hand, it's cool that lady ref gets to ref men's matches too, but WWE's strict policy about intergender violence means that you know there's never any possibility of a ref bump if she's doing a guy's match which does mean they're unlikely to give her a main event to do any time soon.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They already do accidentally hitting women though.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

She might not be able to bump but she can still pull a screwjob I'm sure

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm spitting in basic chunnel's mouth

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
leave your kinks out of this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA's first taping of 2019 and of the Pursuit/Twitch era

Xplosion:
The War Kings (Crimson and Jax Dane) defeat Bram and Caleb Konley

Johnny Impact calls out Killer Kross, but Brian Cage interrupts asking for a rematch. Kross threatens to put Taya Valkyrie back in the hospital when she comes back. A brawl ensues, Cage takes out Johnny, chases off Kross, and poses with the world title
Lucha Bros defeat the Rascalz (Desmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz)
Rich Swann interview interrupted by Sami Callihan, who invites him to join OVE. Sami gets attacked by Willie Mack before Swann can answer
Mack defeats Sami
Desi Hit Squad and Gama Singh interrupt Scarlett Bourdeaux's talent search announcement. They're interrupted in turn by the return of Scott Steiner, who lays them out then accepts a lap dance from Scarlett
Kross defeats Johnny in a no DQ nontitle match after Moose interferes
Tessa Blanchard defeats Cali
Crazzy Steve defeats Logan James (doubt this will air, the powerfeed from the production truck to the building blew out and they were stalling for time while it got fixed)
Ethan Page defeated Eddie Edwards by DQ after Edwards used the kendo stick
Jordynne Grace defeats Allie. Rosemary chased off Allie postmatch
Konley defeated KM by DQ after Cage attacked. Postmatch Cage lays out Fallah Bahh and the ref too, then says he's taking the world title at Mexico City. Johnny's attacked by Kross and Moose, who then attack Cage
Swann defeated Trey Miguel. Postmatch OVE again ask Swann to join
LAX defeat OVE
Cage defeats Moose to end the night

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

They're interrupted in turn by the return of Scott Steiner, who lays them out then accepts a lap dance from Scarlett

Steiner has to be at least 20 years older than Scarlett right? This sounds all kinds of urgh.

e: 29 years older, 56 to 27

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It would have been the most TNA part of the tapings if the production issue hadn't happened literally half an hour later

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ugh that lapdance thing is gross

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Jordynne Grace posted a photo with Steiner calling him DAD which is definitely canceled by the segment he was a part of.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Ugh that lapdance thing is gross

I am all about the narrative. Is that what would happen if those two characters interacted?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It's weird, because Scarlett's whole gimmick is literally about playing into that stuff, fully aware that it makes people uncomfortable now, in order to get heat.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Her gimmick is basically exploiting perversions to get what she wants.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Poor Crazzzzy Steve. Bring back the blind guy and make him wrestle in the dark.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
decay was cool. that's the only time in my life I've given one gently caress about crazzy steve

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Poor Crazzzzy Steve. Bring back the blind guy and make him wrestle in the dark.

I always wanted him to feud with John Cena

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Marmaduke! posted:

I always wanted him to feud with John Cena

Shut the thread down and start a new one, this post wins

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Low Desert Punk posted:

decay was cool. that's the only time in my life I've given one gently caress about crazzy steve

~PAINT REGENERATE~!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Am I mis-recalling or was the original Sanity pitch supposed to include Crazzy Steve based loosely off Decay?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

Am I mis-recalling or was the original Sanity pitch supposed to include Crazzy Steve based loosely off Decay?

No.

Sami Callihan, Marcus Louis and Sylvester Lefort.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Man that would have been strange

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

rovert posted:

No.

Sami Callihan, Marcus Louis and Sylvester Lefort.

Didn't Marcus Louis start to get in really good shape and have kind of a background stalker gimmick for a little while before being let go? It felt like he was about to get into a little higher spot but then nothing.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Didn't Marcus Louis start to get in really good shape and have kind of a background stalker gimmick for a little while before being let go? It felt like he was about to get into a little higher spot but then nothing.

I remember he got his head shaved and pursued Sylvester, and after that, never again. I enjoyed that.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

He was released a long while after that but yeah.

Was a poor wrestler.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He and LeFort had a cup of coffee in Impact too, probably two sets of tapings maximum.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bryan reported today on WOL that the current plans for Wrestlemania is Charlotte vs Ronda vs Becky.

And that in the leadup, we will get a Becky vs Ronda singles match before Wrestlemania.

Obviously plans subject to change, but I have a bad feeling about Asuka's title reign at the Royal Rumble if that's the case.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

smh, I hate Nia for ruining what would've been the best Mania main event of the decade and forcing Charlotte into things

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Venomous posted:

smh, I hate Nia for ruining what would've been the best Mania main event of the decade and forcing Charlotte into things

Counter-point: Charlotte Flair is ridiculously good at professional wrestling and, while the health risk was not worth it, Becky standing tall on Raw with a destroyed face absolutely cemented her as a total badass. She's great without that moment, but with it she's Austin.

Fire Nia though

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'd definitely rather just have Ronda/Becky, but if Charlotte is part of it, it'll still be a really good match.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Bryan reported today on WOL that the current plans for Wrestlemania is Charlotte vs Ronda vs Becky.

And that in the leadup, we will get a Becky vs Ronda singles match before Wrestlemania.

Obviously plans subject to change, but I have a bad feeling about Asuka's title reign at the Royal Rumble if that's the case.

Why the gently caress would you book that? :psyduck: Like... has WWE actually forgotten the concept of first time matches as draws?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Why the gently caress would you book that? :psyduck: Like... has WWE actually forgotten the concept of first time matches as draws?

It’s WWE, so the planning isn’t about making the Mania match as big as possible, it’s about making sure Charlotte’s involvement at Mania isn’t resented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Dave talked about it a while back. The thinking is that Ronda isn't sticking around and they want two women they can market as First Lady Wrestlemania Main Eventers for the long haul.