Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thats 5 though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Admiral Ray posted:

free arfjason

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1083554014179012611

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

The average citizen's knowledge of government, civics, and politics is abhorrent. Mostly because the capitalist class has worked to ensure that these things, along with critical thinking, are not taught in public schools.

lol this is why education sucks, it's attacked from both sides.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This one of those plague barges I've been hearing about?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the whole thing gets alot weirder when you realize that arfjason is an alt of al!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/peterwsinger/status/1083488915519086592

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

do it already then

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

name three worse posters :colbert:

zyla, alyz, and zyla with a mustache

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Calibanibal posted:

the whole thing gets alot weirder when you realize that arfjason is an alt of al!

then who is al ! an alt of

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

do it already then

:yeah:

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Duscat posted:

atomic scale structures can be directly observed with an STM and any alloy obvs can be vaporized and its component isotopes identified on a mass spectrometer

they'd have to be some sort of extremely exotic matter that doesn't match anything natural, and even then they'd have to fit somewhere in the standard model with ~100% certainty so just build a thing to detect whatever the other options are

well yeah that's exactly what i'm complaining about, i want those fuckers to give me those alien alloys so i can stick them in an SEM and make someone else put them in a mass spec and so on. we know enough about these things that we could identify any hypothetical alien alloys unless they were REALLY loving advanced. which is both why "unidentifiable alien alloys" is both bullshit and simultaneously immensely frustrating to my dumb science brain. Tag me in, senator reid! i've got this poo poo!

edit: if they were actually real

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

This one of those plague barges I've been hearing about?

yeah, basically you can't cancel your trip if you feel like poo poo and are making GBS threads out of your mouth, so you get on the boat anyway and mouth poo poo all over the salad bar, other people get sick and in a few days everyone is mouth and butt making GBS threads all over the ship

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jon Joe posted:

arfjason, it's all recursive

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1083453482118582272

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Plinkey posted:

lol this is why education sucks, it's attacked from both sides.

how does criticizing the inadequacy of American public education make it suck

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Billzasilver posted:

serious question, is arfjohnson actually more angry because we like his posts?

I've been working under the assumption that this whole thing was about making a larger point that people in the trump thread will just start repeating stuff merely because they had read it a bunch of times.

If so he was totally right by the way but trump thread doesn't think that it is a smart thread so not sure if he accomplished anything here.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jon Joe posted:

calibanibal

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Plinkey posted:

yeah, basically you can't cancel your trip if you feel like poo poo and are making GBS threads out of your mouth, so you get on the boat anyway and mouth poo poo all over the salad bar, other people get sick and in a few days everyone is mouth and butt making GBS threads all over the ship

this happens a lot, too btw

i would never go on a cruise

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Log082 posted:

yeah so there's enough, like, guncam footage and reports from actual reputable people that fuckign SOMETHING is out there

doubt it's aliens though, probably just some weird rear end natural phenomenon like ball lightning i dunno

donald trukm,ippp will make first contact.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol if ruthie dies on the day her movie comes out

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1083554801735081984

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083554782923632640

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reignofevil posted:

I've been working under the assumption that this whole thing was about making a larger point that people in the trump thread will just start repeating stuff merely because they had read it a bunch of times.

If so he was totally right by the way but trump thread doesn't think that it is a smart thread so not sure if he accomplished anything here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey posted:

wow sign me the gently caress up. can weezer be there also, for some reason?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zyla posted:

this happens a lot, too btw

i would never go on a cruise

cruises are scams

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

what

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

are they leaking out through the hole

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

do it already then

loving for real

this flirty poo poo is the worst

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

what % delitized is trump?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Americans fleeing to Mexico?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

(NOW)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:ohno:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

is...but...what...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The President's rotten brain

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

good, we should lose more

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

uhh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083554843627868160

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reignofevil posted:

so he really was just doing the npc meme thing

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lock him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

he means we lose 300 americans a week to drugs, 90% of which come over the border. this is true (i think) but almost all of it comes from ports of entry where we wouldn't have a wall, unless the point of the wall was to not have those ports of entry anymore :thunk: