Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Plinkey posted:

tell my buddy to just post, it's his first time on the forums, he's looking but afraid of all you

Can't be worse than ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Plinkey posted:

tell my buddy to just post, it's his first time on the forums, he's looking but afraid of all you

trumo

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Authentically ethnic peoples prepared a foodstuff which I then consumed, and with it a wisp of their authenticity became a part of me. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy worldliness

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Plinkey posted:

is your buddy trump?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Can't be worse than ed balls

he's brain damaged like the rest of us

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Plinkey posted:

Tell him he turn he monitor on

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dear Plinkey's forum buddy we gave plinkey a bunch of money and then he let us know he likes to gamble for fun and we still like him quite a bit what's the worst you could POSSIBLY encounter by posting here

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Plinkey posted:

join us friend

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I used to think "If the main clientele of an ethnic restaurant are people from that country of origin it's probably good "

Then I considered what American restaurants Americans generally go to and I remembered that everyone has terrible taste regardless of ethnicity.

Just eat garbage until you die, but insist that your garbage is good.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Dear Plinkey's forum buddy we gave plinkey a bunch of money and then he let us know he likes to gamble for fun and we still like him quite a bit what's the worst you could POSSIBLY encounter by posting here

seperate accounts my friendo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm eating scotch

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Full disclosure I did not give plinkey money but I am a broke unemployed with rent issues so it is really more a rain check on my part than anything else!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
we*

augias
Apr 7, 2009

If plinkey is the goon that was upset by street dogs i lati america he and his friend can gently caress off. Maybe it was pukey or peckerwood and i xant remember right

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Full disclosure I did not give plinkey money but I am a broke unemployed with rent issues so it is really more a rain check on my part than anything else!

do you need money?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cool how the UK is run by pedophiles and vampires

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Emmergercy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

augias posted:

If plinkey is the goon that was upset by street dogs i lati america he and his friend can gently caress off. Maybe it was pukey or peckerwood and i xant remember right

yeah, that was drugs friend

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Norton posted:

"The bystander effect, or bystander apathy, is a social psychological phenomenon in which individuals are less likely to offer help to a victim when other people are present. The greater the number of bystanders, the less likely it is that one of them will help"

I feel like we are all crippled by this effect and just watching the country die waiting for someone to DO SOMETHING

the bystander effect is a loving myth trumped up by the media.

what actually exists, and what you're talking about, is normalcy bias, where even as things get horribly bad we go "it's not THAT bad come on guys"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Plinkey posted:

do you need money?

Thank you but right now it looks like I might be okay, I'll let you know if it changes :)

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
One time I had a first date at an Ethiopian restaurant but I was driving from Philly to DC and got stuck in traffic and was 2 hours late so the girl (and her friend) drank 2 bottles of white wine before I got there, then later she vomited a wine/Ethiopian slurry all over the inside of my car. welp that’s my story

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

i can't remember seeing pictures of the royal family near mirrors or wearing a crucifix can you

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol, just post

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the prez is about to declare full dictatorship by invoking national emergency powers and we're going "lol haha trump"

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
lol trump

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

the bystander effect is a loving myth trumped up by the media.

what actually exists, and what you're talking about, is normalcy bias, where even as things get horribly bad we go "it's not THAT bad come on guys"

trump

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

the prez is about to declare full dictatorship by invoking national emergency powers and we're going "lol haha trump"

Lol tefuunp

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Calibanibal posted:

Cool how the UK is run by pedophiles and vampires

Same, but that weird summer camp

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

marmot25 posted:

lol trump

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol yeah i guess it pretty much owns

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Turmbo

augias
Apr 7, 2009

I cant lol rn the missus is comin to bed but heh

Trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

drat i wish

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Plinkey posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

what's the alternative, pal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
look, she just owns and is cool and good

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1083579334022086656

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1083465050067746816?s=19

this loving guy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Plinkey posted:

I'll tell your friend what I tell everyone: :justpost: in COOKING WITH C-SPAM!
We're currently doing a cooking challenge which is accepting entries until January 15th. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a good dish (any kind of dish) which costs less than a big mac does in your area.
Also, empty quoting my posts makes you stronger every time you do it