Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1082985587169247233

e: hell yeah I'm 100% on board with this program

ICE is fighting fire with fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The toilet seat ur butt touched has been touched by a million other butts who have butt touched a million other toilet seats

Were all gon die just embrace it

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

really enjoying this season but the shut down is kinda dragging tbh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

what makes people think it is ok to lick their fingers and get their saliva on the grocery bag they are going to hand to you

the grocery bag that has your food in it

what is the thought process that makes anyone think that is an ok thing to do

well ur gonna eat it at some point so what's the diff

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

well yes but what happens when the room starts cold

um, its warm, at the time, i never had to turn my head on until thanksgiving

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

dirty lil secret about retail: the absolute filthiest part of any store anywhere is the shopping carts

if they didn't want me to poop in them they should have added more bathrooms

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

SKULL.GIF posted:

dirty lil secret about retail: the absolute filthiest part of any store anywhere is yourself

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tell my buddy to post, he's first post shy

come on buddy you can do it, we're all friends here.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

dirty lil secret about retail: no one is happy and everyone wants to die

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

dirty lil secret about retail: the absolute filthiest part of any store anywhere is the shopping carts

good thing i always use the bskets
Really dodged a bulllete

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

absolute unit

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

when i get shopping bags filled i expect them to be full of spit so they can be used to weaken kinetic attacks. my mind is protected by the wall of TRUMP by my produce has no protection

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i get my groceries delivered

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

yea I’ll have the chicken sandwich. please wash your hands though and do NOT spit innit

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fat bitch make the tweet

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

what makes people think it is ok to lick their fingers and get their saliva on the grocery bag they are going to hand to you

the grocery bag that has your food in it

what is the thought process that makes anyone think that is an ok thing to do

hello mr pres

wait, he's never been inside a grocery store lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

dirty secret about retail: customers are the worst and everything exposed to them is forfeit

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

a.lo posted:

i get my groceries delivered

scab

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol if your state hasn’t banned grocery bags

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

um, its warm, at the time, i never had to turn my head on until thanksgiving

heh how bout that global warming !

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

They get washed maybe once or twice a year if they have a maintenance person come.

Usually they're just left in the rain and that's enough.

People leave dirty diapers and everything else in those.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

just look at that upper left quadrant

the curve

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Der Meister posted:

lol if your state hasn’t banned grocery bags

They try to charge me but i steal em every time

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Fight the power

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Reality Winter posted:

The toilet seat ur butt touched has been touched by a million other butts who have butt touched a million other toilet seats

Were all gon die just embrace it

i think i might still have my gold star public restroom card

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

another thing I learned in kaiju school: in-n-nout is piss poo poo crap for idiot coastal supremacy people who have no idea what actually tastes good or not and actually five guys rule

srry that's just what is in my training materials

5 guys is better (until in n out lets me put jalapenos and bacon on my burgs tho maybe they already do with their secret menu dammit what is this deep state burg poo poo :trumppop:) but not by that much lol and in n out is cheaper so that is good but u know what is even more good its piss and i dont have to pay for it like ur fancy bougie burgers u burger bitch what now make me stop libs

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

new arrested development looking wierd

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

estimated net worth: 50-200 million

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Restroom Request Card. CrohnsAndColitis.com provides Restroom Request Card to individuals who have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. The Restroom Request Card makes it easier to discreetly communicate your IBD condition and request access to restricted restrooms when unexpected symptoms arise.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

juche avocado posted:

dirty secret about retail: customers are the worst and everything exposed to them is forfeit

People in WV would fling their wads of chewing tobacco at the walls by the entrance instead of using the trashcan right next to the entrance.

People would come and dress their kills from hunting right in the parking lot too. You'd find deer guts and various fox parts just left there.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

new kid and play looks weird

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Rah! posted:

but u know what is even more good its piss and i dont have to pay for it like ur fancy bougie burgers u burger bitch what now make me stop libs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Rah! posted:

5 guys is better (until in n out lets me put jalapenos and bacon on my burgs tho maybe they already do with their secret menu dammit what is this deep state burg poo poo :trumppop:) but not by that much lol and in n out is cheaper so that is good but u know what is even more good its piss and i dont have to pay for it like ur fancy bougie burgers u burger bitch what now make me stop libs

the banana peppers at in n out are pretty good. sometimes way too salty, tho

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

did schumer gently caress mike huckabee's wife???

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

People in WV would fling their wads of chewing tobacco at the walls by the entrance instead of using the trashcan right next to the entrance.

People would come and dress their kills from hunting right in the parking lot too. You'd find deer guts and various fox parts just left there.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pillsburysoldier posted:

gently caress responding made me lose my place

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why is there a burrito in my bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011