Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I guarantee you the dumb rear end wall isn't even about securing the border any more. It's about getting a Victory over the DUMBOCRAPS who don't want it! By stealing funds from governmental services and letting California burn, Trumpy boy is asserting dominance over the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Polio Vax Scene posted:

I guarantee you the dumb rear end wall isn't even about securing the border any more. It's about getting a Victory over the DUMBOCRAPS who don't want it! By stealing funds from governmental services and letting California burn, Trumpy boy is asserting dominance over the left.

The wall is totally political. They know if they don't deliver on the wall it's gonna hurt them bad in 2020.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

TheKingslayer posted:

The wall is totally political. They know if they don't deliver on the wall it's gonna hurt them bad in 2020.

why would it? they'd just say Trump delivered on everything but the wall and now its time for you, special conservative voter man, to stop the demonrats once and for all.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/489760565074870272

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

why would it? they'd just say Trump delivered on everything but the wall and now its time for you, special conservative voter man, to stop the demonrats once and for all.

I'm not saying it's what will happen but I wouldn't be surprised if the people working on Trump's campaign think that.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

It's about his vanity. The WALL was his landmark promise. the thing he harped on nonstop. Every time someone pointed out how stupid it was, he tripled down, dug in, and loudly proclaimed it was going to be a tall, beautiful, solid wall instilled with concentrated Freedom and Liberty. To not be able to make it happen will kill him, even if a bunch of cspam mods would still vote for him anyway.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

how would it hurt them? No trump voters are gonna say ‘welp he didnt build the wall so I’m not votin for im!’ Instead of ‘gawl durned nigro demoncraps are gonna make us do gay rear end sex with eachother if we don’t vote!’

What republican politicians accomplish has nothing to do with them winning when compared to what they can use to scare their retard voters into the booth

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1083770866813538307

won't vote to end the shutdown but never want to shutdown again :thunk:

They'd probably vote to end the shutdown. McConnell is the one blocking it in the senate as of now.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

TheKingslayer posted:

Man, I vastly underestimated how much these people hate anyone south of the border.

At one point in the early 90s my family almost moved to the US but it required my American grandma to stand in a line behind Latinos to sponsor us, and she refused to suffer through such embarrassment. She was from Boulder City, Nevada.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

at this point the loving turtle man is basically just as complicit as donald in this idiocy.

dump is such a spineless bitchboy (see: russia, saudi arabia) that he’d likely just cave after they sent him enough bills that he had to personally veto, and it would specifically frame him for the shutdown. not that it would sway more than another 1% of our dumbass population given that he already framed himself and a third still think it’s not his fault. but the turtle man is covering for him insanely hard here.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

AnoHito posted:

They'd probably vote to end the shutdown. McConnell is the one blocking it in the senate as of now.

Why is RBG on death's door and McConnell still going strong. Is there a way we can switch?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1051291913272389633

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1051295380112138241

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Digirat posted:

at this point the loving turtle man is basically just as complicit as donald in this idiocy.

Lindsey Graham and The Turtle Man should be guillotoned imo.

and Steve King too, gently caress that guy

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Bronze V! Yikes, with performance like that how will she ever become an eSport Pro and finally free us from the fascist overlord Doublelift?

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

McConnell is for more dangerous than Trump and should have been guillotined in the 80s imo

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083783112973320192?s=19

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

lmfao anti-climbing feature

my balls just activated their anti-gravity feature

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Wall's done and Mexico is paying, pack it in folks.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Well then why can't he get the money advanced to him? Certainly the POTUS would have sparkling credit in which banks would be begging to lend him money,.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I'm guessing this has already been debunked?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Smart move by Mitch. It keeps the focus and blame on Trump. If the dems cave, Trump wins and McConnell is a stalwart ally. If Trump gives up, he eats all the blame and Mitch avoids being a scapegoat for chud blowback.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
BALLS, WHERE?!?
https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1083448361657815041?s=20

Seriously. I’d like to see mine again after they travel around our spherical universe.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

A billion years late to the party but why the gently caress would you use electrical tape to gag someone? It's too thin and it'd peel off way too easily unless you had like a half dozen layers. Duct tape or something duh. Another example of how completely out of touch with reality he is.

E: trap sprung etc etc

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Finish this for me:

Tonald Drump; piss tape
Mitch McConnell; ????

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

alphabettitouretti posted:

https://twitter.com/johnupton/status/1083387896403505153

Quick, no one's watching, let's gently caress up this beautiful place before they come back!

false flag. libruls cut those trees down to try and make chuds look bad.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

armchairyoda posted:

Seriously. I’d like to see mine again after they travel around our spherical universe.
According to our current understanding of physics, once they achieve lightspeed they will be present in every place in the universe simultaneously.

You will once again be in the same place with your balls - along with every other person and thing in the universe.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

jyrque posted:

Finish this for me:

Tonald Drump; piss tape
Mitch McConnell; ????

His wife if secretary of transportation. I wouldn't be surprised if it has anything to do with her getting put into a cushy position in exchange for his complete subservience.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Didn't Border Patrol JUST show Trump how they found tunnels dug under border wall sections

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
the leopard may have ate my face, but at least he’s promising to eat brown faces, and we know he always keeps his promises

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

FMguru posted:

According to our current understanding of physics, once they achieve lightspeed they will be present in every place in the universe simultaneously.

You will once again be in the same place with your balls - along with every other person and thing in the universe.

I...don't know how I feel about that...that's a lot of strangers handling my balls.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

holy poo poo I just randomly watched this again two days ago

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Killer_B posted:

At some point, I do have some small degree of empathy for these folks.

However, everyone's going to lose that sympathy real quick when they keep biting the hand that might prospectively help them.

gently caress them, but I suppose not so much gently caress them.

And now back to your regularly scheduled :hmbol: action here on the Dlonad Turmp lols thread.

I used to man, I really did

I kept trying to tell myself "these people are just misinformed, if I can understand their point of view I can convince them"

But they are so proudly stupid and belligerent there is no saving them. They will be hosed by their own stupidity for life, and the last 2 years has really made this point set in

Some people are incapable of reasoning, and when they are stupid and gently caress up trying to hurt someone else, just laugh

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 11, 2019

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Ugh. Well the infatuation was nice while it lasted.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Strong Sauce posted:

One person in the article apparently voted for Clinton. How is this so rare among farmers? Or do newspapers just run frustrated trump supporter articles so much that it skews that view?

American farmers are a lot wealthier than Americans on average, and skew way chuddy.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
But like that's not a real photo

I think that tweet is what you'd call fake news

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I know its a pipe dream, because California is so big it has super chuddy parts, but It would be nice if the largest and richest state in the US never elected a single Republican again because of Trump.

Also, a state can't just say "nope, not giving any money to the federal government anymore" right?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

bird with big dick posted:

holy poo poo I just randomly watched this again two days ago

you mean "read"? :confused:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oh no

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1083767611685511168?s=19

:hai: I stand with chairman daou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

just when I thought she couldn't break chud brains any more, she reveals herself as a girl gamer