Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

he does it with his mouth and a microphone and a television crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ScrubLeague posted:

he does it with his mouth and a microphone and a television crew

Also, a lot of money given by rich people.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Pizza Segregationist posted:

This is a pretty interesting thread. You can track the Q sword guy's descent into madness with his youtube likes

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1083437810634248193

Imagine literally losing your mind over the internet

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Ash Crimson posted:

Who needs to imagine it?

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I thought niggerstomper58 was getting treatment :(

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

so is this the first qanon death

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

qanondorf

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/g2wnT9f
https://imgur.com/gallery/SoWRIf5

Arizona state U apparently hired a freshly minted PhD who quotes Charles Murray in his lessons

Yeah, that makes sense, the Chuds were always bitching about the LEFTWING BIAS in the sociology and anthropology departments when I was there.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zokari posted:

qanondorf

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Ash Crimson posted:

STOP CAMPING THE ROCKET LAUNCHER SPAWN

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pizza Segregationist posted:

This is a pretty interesting thread. You can track the Q sword guy's descent into madness with his youtube likes

wanna figure out what is goin on here

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

lol aint no cops eating a basket filled with fruits and veggies, they dun goofed

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/224723751504326658?s=19

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

:yikes:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

It's finally happened, he's gone full telomeres.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

sometimes I wonder if Peterson was ever a competent scientist

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:ohno:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Are psychologists even scientists to begin with? Isn't that under the social sciences branch of studies?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It's finally happened, he's gone full telomeres.

pillsburysoldier posted:

look at the date

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

420 Gank Mid posted:

look at the date

I saw it

Still wondering tho

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

pillsburysoldier posted:

420 Gank Mid posted:

look at the date

so the answer is no

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

He specializes in a long defunct branch of psychology and doesn't really have any peers because no one else is dumb enough to specialize in Jungian psychology. He is the very definition of someone with a worthless specialty that could only land you a job in academy, and he isn't even competent at teaching and is in a field with 0 reach possibilities. So no he has never been competent.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

pillsburysoldier posted:

I saw it

Still wondering tho

If he was that loving stupid before he ever had e-fame and a CHUD-grifting circuit making him hundreds of thousands of dollars a year just for saying stupid poo poo like that, then

Hellsau posted:

so the answer is no

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

sometimes i bring snacks for everyone at work too

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

pillsburysoldier posted:

let's be fair here

it was a blindfolded taste test

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

420 Gank Mid posted:

Is there any equivalent to this on the right where people tone police nazis and try to brow beat them with ways to make their message more appealing to all the minorities they want to exterminate?

Yes, it's what got Sargon of Applebees kicked off Patreon, when he told a bunch of his fellow white supremacists to "stop behaving like [n-word]s".

What's even funnier is that he's been crying ever since about how it wasn't a racist thing to say, since he was saying it to racists, and how nobody understands context. He really is that stupid.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/theodorejhanna/status/1083528534482698240

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
The real :wtc: thing here is that this guy wasn't arrested a year ago after he did this to someone else, and after a journalist for an alternative weekly (iirc) found a bunch of other young black gay men who said that he had a thing for injecting them with drugs & that he was dangerous.

But *now* it's getting national media attention and people are acting like this is a surprise.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

pookel posted:

The real :wtc: thing here is that this guy wasn't arrested a year ago after he did this to someone else, and after a journalist for an alternative weekly (iirc) found a bunch of other young black gay men who said that he had a thing for injecting them with drugs & that he was dangerous.

But *now* it's getting national media attention and people are acting like this is a surprise.

What's crazy to me is the drive for this, because I understand wanting to gently caress someone whose on the same wavelength you're feeling, but injecting someone with said drugs without their consent is such a departure from what I understand of that drive. Like this isn't about freaky unihabited sex, it's just raping an unwilling person. So why the gently caress would you do that with an upper.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Morphix posted:

What's crazy to me is the drive for this, because I understand wanting to gently caress someone whose on the same wavelength you're feeling, but injecting someone with said drugs without their consent is such a departure from what I understand of that drive. Like this isn't about freaky unihabited sex, it's just raping an unwilling person. So why the gently caress would you do that with an upper.

The wealthy are deranged and don't think of us as human.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Morphix posted:

From what I vaguely remember of the reporting the first time around, he was said to have a thing for getting young black men to act like "crackheads" and "thugs" and would inject them with uppers to get them to behave more like his fantasy.

Tl;dr: racism.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Wait ... "semen quality" here would mean likelihood of impregnation, right? Like that's the only real quality consideration semen can have.

So in a typical modern society, probably 95% of the time, women engaging in a sex act with a man do NOT want to be impregnated, and thus this should be a turnoff.

Don't make me fact-check this analysis by clicking the link, I refuse.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

wanna figure out what is goin on here

carnac the magnificent has spoken

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

*sticks nose directly between the rear end cheeks of a fat kentucky cop*

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

pookel posted:

From what I vaguely remember of the reporting the first time around, he was said to have a thing for getting young black men to act like "crackheads" and "thugs" and would inject them with uppers to get them to behave more like his fantasy.

Tl;dr: racism.

My man just wants to use the n-word during sex hahah, that's a hell of a kink

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

The wealthy are deranged and don't think of us as human.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Peterson wasn't even competent enough to get a job in academia, he's there because another guy decided to go purestrain liberal and advocate to the university to hire Peterson for the diversity of ideas

Dude has publicly gone on record since that he regrets it lol

Basically like the writer who wrote art of the deal which was a driving force in forging Trump's celebrity identity and now regrets it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wheeee posted:

Peterson wasn't even competent enough to get a job in academia, he's there because another guy decided to go purestrain liberal and advocate to the university to hire Peterson for the diversity of ideas

Dude has publicly gone on record since that he regrets it lol

Basically like the writer who wrote art of the deal which was a driving force in forging Trump's celebrity identity and now regrets it

I think part of the reasoning was that if they didn't accept Peterson in, Peterson would've whined loudly and nonstop for years and years

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

pookel posted:

His body count is almost certainly higher than two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Epic High Five posted:

I think part of the reasoning was that if they didn't accept Peterson in, Peterson would've whined loudly and nonstop for years and years
I'm sure they're glad they prevented that awful future.