Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ruzihm posted:

uh dats corporatism silly sjw :rolleyes:

i love quoting your title in a really highpitched squeaky voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gringostar posted:

just like normal homes you have to actually think about design, what you want their intended occupancy is, and not just go "durr, i wonder if i can make a closet into a home"

when done correctly there is nothing wrong with a home being like 300-500 sq ft

If someone farts in your house and the only way to get away from it is to go outside, your house is too small

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I’m doing my part to save our Mother Earth,that’s why I live in a brutalist wheelbarrow

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

donald is going on about wheels and walls all the time because his senile old man brain is crying out for an RV but doesn't know how to express it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Piss is stored in the wheels

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zyla posted:

today is neat im having full body muscle spasms

just involuntarily randomly shaking my limbs its super cool but i dont smell toast so its not a stroke

neurological or what

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

good thing this trailer tinyhome is mobile!

move out to the country to admire the scenery, move to the outskirts of town cause the lovely pad under the carpet is pulverized into a fine dust that's ruining your lungs and you need to he clear service to the hospital

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Not being able to quote posts on my phone really throws me off.

Also why does Google think it's a good idea to have over 50% of the small space on my phone needs to be taken up with a bunch of extra whitespace?

Maybe I'm just weird because I used to look at lots of maps when I was younger, but I do not need to be zoomed in to such an extreme degree when I'm driving. And I don't need to use the step by step directions. I just want to see an eagle eye view of route and Google seems to be trying to make that harder and less informative.

you'll have what you want if you Get Directions, choose a route, and never ever press Start Navigation

also because google's present design language is all about using whitespace smartly to make the information that's on screen not be made useless by a close proximity to other, unrelated information (i mean that's not what it's literally *all* about but this is one of its tenants)

and some teams are still trying to figure out how to do that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado posted:

alexa
stank my shrek nuts

*smank

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1083536452577824768

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

huh, every coin in my pocket rn is dated either 2018 or a year the 1960s

unexpected bimodal distribution!!!

you should expect that to happen sometimes

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

huh, every coin in my pocket rn is dated either 2018 or a year the 1960s

unexpected bimodal distribution!!!

if those any of those 1960s coins are pennies their copper content is worth double face value:ssh:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Why are people using apps to browse the forums the mobile browser works fine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

move out to the country to admire the scenery, move to the outskirts of town cause the lovely pad under the carpet is pulverized into a fine dust that's ruining your lungs and you need to he clear service to the hospital

hell yeah trump me up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

neurological or what

boogie woogie fever

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1083717577136836610

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1083806208702717952

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

neurological or what

yeah its likely i had a lot of head trauma from sports

i get this every once in a while but rarely this bad

absoultely no position is comfortable for long and i keep waking up trying to sleep it off

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Damo posted:

Why are people using apps to browse the forums the mobile browser works fine

What is a browser?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

4 walls and a wheel, what more do you need to live comfortably?

Shower with essentially endless hot water, cannabis, internet, big TV, fuckin at least a couple PlayStations, snowboard because I wanna learn,

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

christ :five:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

boogie woogie fever

naw its the rockin' pneumonia

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hahaha goddamn just dumpstering all comers with a friendly smile

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/rop3bunny/status/1083578201295577088

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
also most tiny homes are built on trailers since a lot of residential zones have minimum sq ft requirements for homes because larger homes = higher property values which means higher property taxes

building on a trailer gets around these restrictions since it's now considered a vehicle

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh hey this is good

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Zyla posted:

i love quoting your title in a really highpitched squeaky voice

:kimchi::hf::bird:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Shower with essentially endless hot water, cannabis, internet, big TV, fuckin at least a couple PlayStations, snowboard because I wanna learn,

how you gonna learn to snowboard inside a tiny house

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

dont be mean to me posted:

indoor plumbing?

a passing trend my dear fellow *pisses into hands, rubs them together vigorously*

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:hai:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:same:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Zyla posted:

how you gonna learn to snowboard inside a tiny house

Xbox

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

What is a browser?

big dragon, hates mario, what's a browser with u

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If somebody is watching a TV in your house and that's it, that's the activity that's happening, there's no place in your home you can go and do a different activity where the volume of the TV isn't even a little bit lessened by distance or intervening walls, your house is too small

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m as leftist as they come but at this point like, build the wall right?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gripweed posted:

If someone farts in your house and the only way to get away from it is to go outside, your house is too small

people spend way to much time indoors already

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
$39/mo for Premium Krassenstein lmao they're so good

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1083806815693852672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/NinaTotenberg/status/1083786166158196736 I know this is the Trump thread but here's some good news anyway

yeah it’s really good news that the only buffer between utter complete control of the Supreme Court by lunatic conservatives is a 150 year old constantly almost dying old woman who guaranteed will not make it to 2024