Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the stupidest thing about that click is that it implies dwayne 'the rock' johnson is the one who coined 'generation snowflake'

the second stupidest thing is that literally the longest & most substantial paragraph of it is a regurgitation of his recent film career that starts "The Rock has had a busy career of late" or w/e

the third stupidest thing is that the "piece" itself is a regurgitation, too, of an interview with The Daily Star, necessarily containing less information than it (ie, only the good, click-worthy information)

the fourth stupidest thing: it ends: "Yahoo Entertainment has reached out to The Rock's representatives for further comment"

so

great thanks for that, yahoo. real great #contetn

(the rock is dumb and wrong in his opinion but gently caress hate click based media)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The rock had bitch tits from steroid use in the 90s. Modern day presidential.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

juche avocado posted:

shoudl i have for lunch the breakfast that i skipped due to :smithfrog: or should i move straight to lefotver falafel + tahini + salad + pickles + stale pita

haaha who am i kidding i'll just stay sad for a while longer

Sadbrains makes you...not eat?

Teach me

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Eat This Glob posted:

hey trump thread my wife's signing bonus went through (she's an nhl player) so ive got a little extra cash. What sort of booze is good for me to try? lets say for $70 or less. i of course love all booze so is there something that's not in a plastic handled 1.75l bottle i can try?

Hendricks

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

he literally got rich off of “generation snowflake”

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Baller Ina posted:

Sadbrains makes you...not eat?

Teach me

it's called genes! :smugdon:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
All of these snowflakes everywhere, IM SICK OF IT. When did we go so far back as a society? It's literally triggering me.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

nice of CNN to let republicans debate

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The rock has also taken the stone cold stunner, just like are president

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

We should all just pursue careers in sports and acting having been imbued with all the natural abilities necessary all the while being straight males in America. It's easy and if you don't do it you're just pushing society backward.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
well, that's it for my shift at the shitpost factory. time to head home to my brutalist tiny house

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I bought Hendricks to celebrate my new job a couple months ago. it is tasty, but I want to try something new

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

That DICK! posted:

I had sex with 17 people of this thread

Nice goon count

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I love houses that have living spaces separated by an outdoor space

fwiw that's a garage on the other side of that lil piazza

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i stood up in the middle of the scorpion king in the theater and yelled get the tables

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

well, that's it for my shift at the shitpost factory. time to head home to my brutalist tiny house

sir, this is just a loosely heaped pile of bricks

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I love houses that have living spaces separated by an outdoor space

like an outhouse?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
GRAHAM: mr. president, please declare an emergency and gently caress my boipussy

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

hey trump thread my wife's signing bonus went through (she's an nhl player) so ive got a little extra cash. What sort of booze is good for me to try? lets say for $70 or less. i of course love all booze so is there something that's not in a plastic handled 1.75l bottle i can try?

The one on the right I guess?

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 21:00 on Jan 11, 2019

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

DryGoods posted:

same, gonna read dune and watch some power rangers and then kill myself

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

oh yeah the new jojo is today

it's been only 2 weeks since the last one but it feels like forever

lol i have no idea why that lined up w/ that but :toot: for others' yums

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Augus posted:

he literally got rich off of “generation snowflake”

Also he'd have been thrown out of the WWE early on for sucking and being rejected by the fans had he not had a serious family legacy with the company.

I love The Rock and one snowflake comment isn't going to change that on it's own but it's not a good sign. Sigh.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

courtyards are really good though? like they themselves are living spaces

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eat This Glob posted:

I bought Hendricks to celebrate my new job a couple months ago. it is tasty, but I want to try something new

kerosene

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

DryGoods posted:

lucky. I have to sit here staring at my phone for 2 hours. id just sneak out but I'm working from home Monday and I need to take my poo poo with me and I'm afraid someone will narc

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

DryGoods posted:

chillin at the brutalist box#

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pomp posted:

Lol just lol if you believe for a second the hollering meth head is actually gonna throw hands

well from my personal experience they are likely to throw hands, or at least menacingly threaten it two inches fom ur face, if u act scared. But if u look them in their meth eyes and start pissing they know ur boss

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

juche avocado posted:

lol i have no idea why that lined up w/ that but :toot: for others' yums

italian pasta -> italian hunks

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

it was funny the last time he hinted at running that everyone forgot The Rock is a republican

I was just gonna post that he's a republican, he strikes me as a Schwarzenegger republican which is basically democrat-lite.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

That's downright presidential.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

I searched "swole quail" on Google image search and there were no buff birds. I think you may have found an untapped market

...*quietly* FIGHT MILK

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The Old People's Elbow

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

italian basta = italian hunk

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

isn't that where Scott Adams lives

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

We the people's elbow

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/arappeport/status/1083813077357903872

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The Old People's Elbow