Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Your CUM*. Our rear end**.
Together at last.

cumshitter.com

*Capital Under Management
**Analytical Stock Strategies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

eat poo poo, jones

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

intentionality bias dot doc ex dot zip

the party that wants to "drown the government in the bathtub" is doing so!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

BgRdMchne posted:

i haven't bought a bottle of scotch in at least a year.

any recomendations for something new to try if i prefer speysides? i used to get balvenie and glenrothes all the time when i could afford it

get some japanese whiskey. nikka coffee grain or hibiki harmony are both great and not too expensive (the classics like yamazaki 12 year have gotten insanely overpriced unfortunately)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
So long its been good to know ya
So long, its been good to know ya,
Soooo loooong its been good to know ya
That fat old bitch trump gonna kill us all
And i gott to be moving along.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol I predict next month the shutdown fucks up the markets bigly or causes some other Black Swan event and either Trumo folds (most likely) or congress overrides a veto.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Agean90 posted:

I maintain that ideal housing is rowhouses

The rowhouse I used to live in was built 60 years ago so I don't know if new construction has improved, but if you had a neighbor on the block that got infested with mice or caught on fire, then the entire row was hosed.

At least with apartments and high rises they put in sprinkler systems.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

begging the question dot this is my last resort dot suffocation dot no breathing dot don't give a gently caress if slats in the ground get called fencing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"name of a scotch or name pronounced through oversized novelty fake teeth" would be a fun game

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
If tsa and atc so without 3 paychecks in a row they will 1000% strike as many of them will begin to be evicted and then the economy will implode

INSHALLAH

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Flavius Aetass posted:

get some japanese whiskey. nikka coffee grain or hibiki harmony are both great and not too expensive (the classics like yamazaki 12 year have gotten insanely overpriced unfortunately)

that nikka coffee grain is popular af lately, i gotta get a bottle or two before it goes the way of the yamazaki 12 lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump isn't going to declare a national emergency because doing so effectively ends his personal involvement with the issue. He'd rather personally go up against Nancy Pelosi than have his lawyers go to court while he cheers from the sidelines. He figures that either way he has a chance of losing, and as such the fact that he's much more likely to be given a win by John Roberts than by Pelosi is irrelevant. Graham is desperate to stop this because he knows Pelosi won't fold and the inevitable loss after a months-long shutdown will be 1000 times worse for the GOP than if it just lost in the courts. But Trump doesn't give a poo poo about the GOP, just about appearing strong in his own mind.

This is going to get loving wild.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fallen Hamprince posted:

reminder that survivors can't sue gun manufacturers because of a bill bernie voted for

:thermidor:

ur a bad poaster

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I can't wait to see the mega whining Trump does when he has to end this poo poo without his wall money

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Your children won't remember a time the government was open

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

If tsa and atc so without 3 paychecks in a row they will 1000% strike as many of them will begin to be evicted and then the economy will implode

INSHALLAH

2 paychecks is enough for eviction poo poo to start happening

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shovelbum posted:

the party that wants to "drown the government in the bathtub" is doing so!

i know it owns lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress I really want a cheeseburger right now

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump isn't going to declare a national emergency because doing so effectively ends his personal involvement with the issue. He'd rather personally go up against Nancy Pelosi than have his lawyers go to court while he cheers from the sidelines. He figures that either way he has a chance of losing, and as such the fact that he's much more likely to be given a win by John Roberts than by Pelosi is irrelevant. Graham is desperate to stop this because he knows Pelosi won't fold and the inevitable loss after a months-long shutdown will be 1000 times worse for the GOP than if it just lost in the courts. But Trump doesn't give a poo poo about the GOP, just about appearing strong in his own mind.

:hmmyes:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

is it a bad sign that I might be breaking Dryanuary 11 days in

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

BgRdMchne posted:

i haven't bought a bottle of scotch in at least a year.

any recomendations for something new to try if i prefer speysides? i used to get balvenie and glenrothes all the time when i could afford it

aberlour, macallan, speyburn, cragganmore are my favs besides those, but i drink more glenfiddich than any of them because it's relatively cheap

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quotey posted:

There are only 3 issues that can possibly be raised against building the wall:

The cost;
The effectiveness; and
Is it worth whatever negatives that might come with it?

The Cost

This is a no brainer. If the federal budget was $47,000, the wall would cost $53.

Anyone who is arguing that the cost is too high is either (1) an idiot; or (2) being disingenuous.

There is no rational reason to argue against the cost.

The Effectiveness

This is a non-issue. If it won't work, why are they fighting against it (remember, cost is a non-issue)?

The only rational answer they can have (if they choose to stand on this argument) is that "It won't work, so why waste the money?"

There's an easy answer to that: The president made it a central part of his campaign, the American people voted that president in with the expectation that the wall would be built. Even if it's 100% ineffective (it won't be, walls work), if we're worried about saving $53 dollars (out of $47,000), shouldn't we prioritize finding $53 from some other wasteful projects that the American People DIDN'T vote on specifically?

And ask them, suppose it DOES work, wouldn't that $53 be worth its weight in 4D gold?

Is it worth it?

This is the ONLY argument that they have that can possibly have legs because it's the only one that involves weighing personal values.

A hyper-environmentalist might say that saving America isn't worth interrupting some snow-turtle's migration patterns.

An out-group lover might say that saving one Honduran child's life is worth letting MS-13 gang members in (even though they'll kill a number of Americans).

You can't argue with someone who has such retarded values. Let them espouse those values and expose themselves for the retards they are.

Knock down the cost and effectiveness arguments, make them argue the value argument and let them look like the idiots that they are.

Won't somebody please think of the migratory mexican snow turtles?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

reminder that survivors can't sue gun manufacturers because of a bill bernie voted for

:thermidor:

wait can u sue the makers of other poo poo u get killed with?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

We are about to watch a superpower blow its brains out

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMP: “This is where I ask the Democrats to come back to Washington and vote for money for the all the barrier. I don’t care what they name it. They can name it peaches"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

eeee yep

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shageletic posted:

Dryebruary is a proer pick because it's shorter

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

what the gently caress is dryanuary

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

A Handed Missus posted:

TRUMP: “This is where I ask the Democrats to come back to Washington and vote for money for the all the barrier. I don’t care what they name it. They can name it peaches"

I could fund a peach for hours

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002

Does that mean that stuff will be made public or what cause I wanna read them emails

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is going to destroy the government.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

cant wait for some exciting new loan products to fully develop to capture those federal workers for life lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

thats kinda good in my opinion. it will keep the blame on him as it should be.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Your children won't remember a time the government was open
kids? in this dimensional reality?

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

punished milkman posted:

mama mia now thats a hamprince post

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i think i respect this take more than anything youve ever posted tbh

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

jesus christ

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I went to a WWF event when I was very young back in the 90s and Gold Dust told the audience if they didn't stop booing he was going to go out and kiss every single one of them lmfaooo

it seriously owns that what started as a Gay Terror villain turned into one of the most entertaining gimmicks in wrestling

i don't watch wrestling but everything I've seen of the Dusts looks hilarious. like when they spent a season trapped in a void being goddamn weirdos

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
extremely expensive whiskey chat :thermidor: :thermidor: :thermidor:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007