Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

I felt bad for Azan's family. They seemed like the nicest people in the world and were so accepting of having a retarded person marry into the family.

I felt bad his sister lost all that money on that wedding poo poo because they are terrible people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I am surprised the subreddit consensus seems to be "Larissa is a totally normal person and the victim."

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
Colt does seem like the sort of guy who would use his fingernails as his main weapon in a fight with his wife.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I am surprised the subreddit consensus seems to be "Larissa is a totally normal person and the victim."

I think they swung around hard because before that it was how she was a crazy person who says memeable things. Now I think it's that she's a crazy person but Colt is a sneaky rear end in a top hat who flies under the radar.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Also I disagree about making fun of the subreddit for obsessively stalking these people on all forms of social media. They are basically just sifting through the garbage and bringing up stuff like this

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Special toys? :ohdear:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Its also possible (and likely) that neither of them are victims but just terrible people.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

WhyteRyce posted:

Also I disagree about making fun of the subreddit for obsessively stalking these people on all forms of social media. They are basically just sifting through the garbage and bringing up stuff like this

TLC's 90 Day Fiancé: It's my own fault I smell at times

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

Its also possible (and likely) that neither of them are victims but just terrible people.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to single out a "victim" most of the time. It's more like watching two people play chicken.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Colt does seem like the sort of guy who would use his fingernails as his main weapon in a fight with his wife.

He's also the type of guy who chews his fingernails into non-existence though. Would post a pic if not on mobile.

And yeah in no way am I saying colt is a good guy either.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

jimmychoo posted:

Nev was catfished by an old lady and his brother made a documentary about it, which led to it being serialized as a TV show. I think in the beginning it was pretty legit, tho they've always been upfront about it being casted

the katy perry guy was the best loving episode

I just had to watch this episode.. that dumb mother fucker.

Talks to Katy Perry for six years, only once on the phone.
Still thinks its her after he meets the real chick cat fishing him
Thinks its KP because She knows all this stuff about herself that no one else could know, never one realises someone can make stuff up and is apparently unaware of google.

God drat hillbilly.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Apparently Colt just filed for divorce, someone found a record online.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
coltee is getting a divorcee

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i hope larissa gets that sad video poker machine his father left him in the settlement

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Colt has come across with every single interaction as a smirking and incredibly unpleasant manipulator. There's a video of him supposedly blasting music into her ear from his phone when she was trying to sleep. As soon as he realises he's being recorded he tries to play it off like she's the one hassling him. Larissa is a straight psycho but I do feel bad for her.

Colt also hosed up on calling Yonathon a pedo during the tell all. He's right as rain, the timeline with him and Fernanda is sketchy as gently caress but he let it fly when everyone was shouting at each other. Couldn't keep his powder dry. I loved that Fernanda thought she could out-argue Larissa. It'd be like picking a fist fight with a Terminator. They're both loving nuts, but Larissa has a lot more experience.

The blonde (May? Brooke? some white name) bringing Jay on simply to humiliate him was pretty satisfying. That guy deserves every venereal disease he's going to get. The best ending there would be for her to annul the marriage and gently caress up his chances of ever living in the US. He didn't even have the grace to look ashamed or even embarassed at any point, he was just sort of annoyed by it all. gently caress that guy.

I hope Steven dies from dehydration from trying to pull open a push open door for two days.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Special toys? :ohdear:

A penis sleeve.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Carl Seitan posted:

A penis sleeve.

interesting. didn't know such a thing existed.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

mike12345 posted:

interesting. didn't know such a thing existed.

He literally used a penis sheath in Brazil to prevent things swimming up into his penis

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
I got the "jerk manipulator" vibe from Colt as soon as he started talking to Larissa about what would be logical and treated her like a bug dummy for not doing logical things.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
For some reason Colt reminds me of napoleon dynamite. I think its the way he talks.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

joedevola posted:

The blonde (May? Brooke? some white name) bringing Jay on simply to humiliate him was pretty satisfying.

Host: "Jay, do you think you can be in a monogamous relationship?"
Jay: <pause> "No"

Incredulous look on everyone as he just admitted he's going to be cheating again.

Someone: "Wait... do you even know what monogamous means?"
Jay: "No."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

So what does the 90 day fianc fandom call themselves?

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

My favorite scene of this show is in Brazil with the couple that have to translate to each other with an app. At some point the dude freaks out and runs off into the jungle. She yells after him to stop because it's a dangerous area. She starts following him and then minutes later a thug comes up to her with a knife and steals her phone.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pretty sure it was a machete

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The Grey posted:

My favorite scene of this show is in Brazil with the couple that have to translate to each other with an app. At some point the dude freaks out and runs off into the jungle. She yells after him to stop because it's a dangerous area. She starts following him and then minutes later a thug comes up to her with a knife and steals her phone.

And also the dude had to admit to her ex-cop father that he's an arsonist and stalked his ex

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

that dude owns because when he traveled to wherever he brought something like 15 enormous bins filled with anything he could imagine 'just incase' like it was 1861 and he was taking a steamship into darkest africa

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Not pictured, his mother's hair in his pocket

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

I felt bad for karine though as that gross american criminal was probably the best thing to ever happen to her and her family as she lived in probably the worst conditions of anyone on the show, like true third world abject poverty

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

eric is such a piece of poo poo

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Asuelu please never do that again. also why did he have a bandaid thing on his nip

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ashley was apparently found this weekend unresponsive in her home and is the hospital facing a kidney failure. That sucks.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Asuelu please never do that again. also why did he have a bandaid thing on his nip

tried to breastfeed

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TLC definitely hosed up airing the last part of the episode tonight and somehow put on the uncensored version after the last commercial break
they are probably gonna get fined or something...
I mean I guess they're cable so they can air whatever they want?
I dunno

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

that dude owns because when he traveled to wherever he brought something like 15 enormous bins filled with anything he could imagine 'just incase' like it was 1861 and he was taking a steamship into darkest africa

ahahahaha wtf

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This is our beautiful boy swimming
https://i.imgur.com/eE3E4Qk.mp4

And this is the best way he could think to ask the father of his future wife permission to marry her

https://i.imgur.com/Jpd45v8.mp4

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Why does the NZ rugby team look so cool when they do it and he just looks like a mentally disabled baby

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This is our beautiful boy swimming
https://i.imgur.com/eE3E4Qk.mp4

And this is the best way he could think to ask the father of his future wife permission to marry her

https://i.imgur.com/Jpd45v8.mp4

Doesnt he also wear a bullet proof vest st all times?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Doesnt he also wear a bullet proof vest st all times?

It's either that or some sort of weird ice vest. I never could figure that one out

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

He claims it's an ice vest, which is probably even lamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Why does the NZ rugby team look so cool when they do it and he just looks like a mentally disabled baby

Well...