Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vaggis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
haggis pizza rules but :stonk: at the idea of irn bru pulled pork

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL @ that one goon who said you have a baby pallette if you don't like Canadian pineapple pizza when literally every chef and food critic considers it to be a culinary abortion.

"Mmm yeah, peppermint candies melted on my burrito, muy authentico! Sorry you have bad taste"-rear end goon.

"Love too put peanut butter girl scout cookies in my ceviche like a sophisticate"-rear end goony goon.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol, I'm a classically trained french chef, and you're so loving wrong it's crazy, literally it's only people who bitch about eating fruits and vegetables who throw a fit about it, and is a sign of immaturity.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I like pineapple pizza so I eat it.

If you don't like it fine, don't eat it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious posted:

Lol, I'm a classically trained french chef, and how dare you not like the exact same things I like

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
oh no not the opinions of food critics

What would the food critics think

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

literally every chef and food critic

Name one.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I'm a classically trained cursed-foods chef, and if you don't literally cum/salivate at the thought of a half pound of dumpster salvaged gummy worms pan seared and poured directly into your dickhole, well you're just a tasteless prick.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Turtlicious posted:

Lol, I'm a classically trained french chef,

Nice training

For a clown to have

At the circus

Idiot

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

LifeSunDeath posted:

just a tasteless prick.

Yo namechange me

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jesus, Steve Buscemi wasn't ugly enough.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Turtlicious posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about pineapple pizza, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class as a classic french chef, and I've been involved in numerous secret cook-outs for Al-Jazeera, and I have over 300 confirmed Michelin stars. I am trained in kitchen management and I'm the top pâtissier in the entire US culinary world. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will wipe your taste buds the gently caress out with food the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, eat my loving pizza. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chefs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the flavours, maggot. The flavours that wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your food opinions. You're loving hungry, kid. My food can be anywhere, anytime, and I can feed you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in entremets, but I have access to the entire range of foods allowed by the United States FDA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable chin off after you eat, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo sauces all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving fed, kiddo.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Somfin posted:

Name one.

I just googled "chef pineapple pizza" and thus far the only result in the "pro" camp is a non-chef with a food network show, lol.

Literally every Italian is a flat no.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I just googled "chef pineapple pizza" and thus far the only result in the "pro" camp is a non-chef with a food network show, lol.

who cares what italians think? they don't even know how to make pizza lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Concerning your pizza argument:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Gonna agree with Chef Ramsay that it's literally the worst dish on the planet.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

A Moose posted:

who cares what italians think? they don't even know how to make pizza lol

It’s a never a racist to make a fun of italians

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I just walk pasta them if they don't like pineapple

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pizza is not itallian so why would you listen to anyone but american chefs about american cuisine.

sADLY the only american chefs are racist, on youtube, or is guy fierri.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Lololol

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I mean under no circumstances should you put pineapple on an Italian style pizza (unless you're that one chef who spices, roasts, and caramelizes it first), that'd be a loving disaster.

On North American style pizza, whatever. If people are gonna put buffalo chicken or sour cream on a pizza, might as well try one with pineapple.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PittTheElder posted:

I mean under no circumstances should you put pineapple on an Italian style pizza (unless you're that one chef who spices, roasts, and caramelizes it first), that'd be a loving disaster.

On North American style pizza, whatever. If people are gonna put buffalo chicken or sour cream on a pizza, might as well try one with pineapple.

Nice qualifying word.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I get a pineapple pizza and you can suck my g*ft card if you dont like it

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

liking pineapple on pizza is not only heinous, it is also indicative of a deeper moral failing. beware those who allow themselves to be tainted by this tropical "delicacy"

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
The issue isn't pineapple on pizza, it's pineapple with tomato sauce. The two flavors clash in a bad way as they're both sweet flavors, but different enough to not work well together.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Master Twig posted:

The issue isn't pineapple on pizza, it's pineapple with tomato sauce. The two flavors clash in a bad way as they're both sweet flavors, but different enough to not work well together.

Man what kind of hosed up pizza do you eat where the sauce is that sweet

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

why does pineapple pizza always turn every loving thread into a cesspool with every fuckin idiot shouting stupid poo poo nobody gives a poo poo just eat food you want to

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

They're fighting crime, all over town!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I blend pineapple till it's something of a fruit relish and apply it to many dishes- burgers, ribs, fried chicken, lasagna, mac and cheese, burritos, etc- so I can't really relate with anti pineapple sentiments too well.

Indecisive posted:

why does pineapple pizza always turn every loving thread into a cesspool with every fuckin idiot shouting stupid poo poo nobody gives a poo poo just eat food you want to

Why are you getting this worked up about a meme in the meme thread? Shitpost about pineapple like everyone else or post something different if it bothers you that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXEuIHY9ic

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Indecisive posted:

this kind of centrist fence sitting is exactly what allows the pineapple menace to propegate

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Indecisive posted:

Because arguing about it has become a meme unto itself. It's like loss or beans in chili, something that goons will never let just be a one off poo poo post.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i have proposed a final solution to the pineapple on pizza question, and i do not ever regret nor will i ever apologize for defending our people from this vile inclusion

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Nobody has mentioned the one good Hawaiian pizza in pages and pages of this discussion. Some have gotten close, but never spot on:

Bacon, jalapeno, and pineapple. So many tastes and textures all fighting with each other, it's fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I'm starting to understand why a food subforum was created.