Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Infomaniac posted:

Tpumr is the true affirmative action president. It's like watching a leslie nielson(rip) film.

... and this is how I learned that Leslie Nielsen died in 2010 :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

lol

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Touch Trumpy get pissy.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

graham cracker posted:

Touch Trumpy get pissy.

Jokes on you, I already struggle to move and cannot comprehend reality.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lead in the water pipes drove the Roman republic mad
lead in the water pipes, car fumes, guns and sewage sprinkled lettuce drove the us republic mad

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jel Shaker posted:

lead in the water pipes, car fumes, guns and sewage sprinkled lettuce drove the us republic mad

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Fabulousity posted:

Also I tried adapting this sprite to the 25 pixel limit our dead gay forums impose and it didn't work well:

LOWTAX: BUILD A WALL BETWEEN US AND THE COMIC BOOK FORUM AND ALSO ADJUST SMILIE GIFS TO 30 PIXELS OF HEIGHT ITYOOL 2019

this is still fuckin amazing

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fabulousity posted:

You laugh but liquid isn't compressible so maybe a giant wall filled with piss has something to it...?

It's a brilliant idea, it would certainly deter people from sawing into it and being soaked with gallons of old piss.

Well, maybe not everybody, mind....

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Jel Shaker posted:

Lead in the roman pipes actually wasnt all that bad because the pipes built up a mineral coating fairly quickly so the lead intake wasnt actually all that high.

Now lead dishware and lead as an additive to food and wine prolly didnt help them.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and lead; egg bacon and lead; egg bacon sausage and lead; lead bacon sausage and lead; lead egg lead lead bacon and lead; lead sausage lead lead bacon lead tomato and lead; lead lead lead egg and lead; lead lead lead lead lead lead baked beans lead lead lead; Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and lead.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081653927337213952?s=19

6 days later

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083866566314389504?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084058813047681025?s=19

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

That's hilarious because for the first time in years the daily pill I take went up in price when I picked up a 3 month's supply a few weeks ago.

1) the new York Times has been 'failing' for what, 3 years now?
2) he continues to read it and give them free advertising

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084062079907229697?s=19

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yess he's tweeting again

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Serious question but I'm legit slow. Why is this a huge headline? I'm glad it is, but I'm not sure WHY it is. Wasn't he always being investigated for ties to Russia? Wasn't it always known that he said he fired Comey for the "Russier thing"? I wanna get excited with everyone else but I honestly don't know what this news means, especially since nothing ever came from this revelation (yes I know the Mueller investigation is separate). What is my smooth brain missing? Help me get psyched please lol

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Nobody believes you on prescriptions you shitbag cause they have to pay it daily which is pretty lol they voted for this rich fat rear end in a top hat.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084065832941031424?s=19

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Lmfao here we go again

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ugh. I hate reruns.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Big words. Staffer tweet?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nickhimself posted:

Lmfao here we go again

"See NY Post" basically the US version of the UK Daily Mail

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Really diggin the ratio on this one

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

"See NY Post" basically the US version of the UK Daily Mail

Literally owned by News Corp lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084070845826371586?s=19

frh
Dec 6, 2014

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Just a reminder of this quote lmfao

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Why is it back down to 13 Angry Democrats?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Leaking Machines

Shiney McShine
Oct 12, 2010

paperwork
Personal Earpiece

Telsa Cola posted:

Lead in the roman pipes actually wasnt all that bad because the pipes built up a mineral coating fairly quickly so the lead intake wasnt actually all that high.

Now lead dishware and lead as an additive to food and wine prolly didnt help them.

Yeah, lead will dissolve in acetic acid (present in wine) to form a water soluble chemical compound called lead acetate. For many years, lead acetate has been an ingredient in commercial hair dye products. It could just be a coincidence, but Ronald Reagan kept his signature hair, shiny black, by regular applications of hair dye.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084074865496334336?s=19

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

Leaking Machines

That's one thing we can't really question, Trump's expertise in those is second to none.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://twitter.com/business/status/894922691098148865

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:hmbol: I love that the investigation is simultaneously rigged AND botched. It’s the hallmark of brain genius conspiracy theorists: the government is all-powerful and completely incompetent at the same time.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Is it strange that the more drunk I am, the funnier the output of your president gets?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

mono posted:

That's hilarious because for the first time in years the daily pill I take went up in price when I picked up a 3 month's supply a few weeks ago.

1) the new York Times has been 'failing' for what, 3 years now?
2) he continues to read it and give them free advertising

3) its both fake and real news at the same time, existing in a quantum state

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lmaoooo

:capitalism:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

These stats are a bit disingenuous because the rich people are living longer than ever, but you have loads of 30 year olds dying off to even it out

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

red19fire posted:

:hmbol: I love that the investigation is simultaneously rigged AND botched. It’s the hallmark of brain genius conspiracy theorists: the government is all-powerful and completely incompetent at the same time.

It's also a legit hallmark of fascist narratives - the "enemy" that the fascist ideology must establish itself in opposition to has to be at the same moment both contemptibly inferior and present an existential threat to existing society. Jewish people were portrayed as racial inferiors, weak and debased, while also apparently undermining and subverting all of western society according to the Nazis. It's the same poo poo. President Donkey Brains is just using a pick and mix of new enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Must be all those Mexican drugs. Wall now!