Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/everydaylouie/status/1083961759008845825

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

this moment was hilarious, thank you louie

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

This looks like a completely different person. Not better or worse, just totally different.

Some people look basically the same their whole lives, others just become totally different at various stages in their lives.

From what I've seen Justin is a "Look-the-samer" and Travis and Griffin are both "Different-Lookers".

Case in point, this picture of young Griffin McElroy:

You can't post this and not the *entire* video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkgxh3Q-8c

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
college travis vs current travis is probably gonna be showing up on some conservative twitter account as a “THIS IS WHAT LIBERALISM DOES TO PEOPLE” soon

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

“A new episode of MBMBaM is available.”

*Louie Zong uploads animation of the entire episode 2 minutes later*

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013
Look at Travis’ instagram. In Every picture he takes his mouth is wide open. Like he’s about to devour the camera.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
yeah it’s kind of his shtick

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Someone told Travis, years ago, he had a nice smile.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
And that person... was Travis.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
Travis 2.0

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pronounced posted:

Look at Travis’ instagram. In Every picture he takes his mouth is wide open. Like he’s about to devour the camera.

Griffin took the vore gimmick from Travis?!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Travore McElvore

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Pronounced posted:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lol that rules

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
is....is Travis a brony?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
that's not actually travis

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The big clue is that he does not look like Travis.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
what do those photos have anything to do with travis other than 'both people have their mouths open in a photo'

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

flatluigi posted:

what do those photos have anything to do with travis other than 'both people have their mouths open in a photo'

You got it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
okay so why is that a thing you felt like you needed to post

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Why wouldn't you post those?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah they're funny. Maybe not Mcelroy related, but I feel they could and should build a segment similar to haunted doll watch based on photos like this

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I really hate the turn Duck took in this week's TAZ. I feel like it takes away from Ned's character being the human of the group.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Little Mac posted:

I really hate the turn Duck took in this week's TAZ. I feel like it takes away from Ned's character being the human of the group.

So by becoming literally more human, he's become... less human? Have a little faith. This seems to me like the next step in Duck's arc. He's gone from rejecting saving the world to reluctantly saving the world to embracing saving the world, only to lose the abilities that put him in this position in the first place - so now, instead of having this magical crutch to rely on and simply absorbing and dealing out damage, he's going to have to save the world as a regular human guy.

Sure, he was pretty bitchy in this episode, but that's perfectly understandable/realistic and I really doubt it's going to continue to be the case for the rest of his character arc.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I will say, I hope they spend some time on Duck telling the others about losing his powers. He was talking about it openly in front of them in the Heathcliff scene and nobody questioned it, so presumably he told them at some point before that.

Also, current theory: In addition to owning what is pretty obviously a chunk of the Sylvane crystal, Aubrey's mother was either descended from or literally was/is Sylvane (as in, the spirit or whatever from within the crystal). Aubrey's ultimate destiny as a child of both Sylvane and Earth will be to save both worlds by repairing or stabilizing the rift between them somehow.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Little Mac posted:

I's actually hoping this gives Ned and Duck something to bond over. Duck complains about losing his powers, Ned points out that he never even had powers and he's still manged to help out, and this helps inspire Duck to be the best him he can be.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm fine with the guestpert segment being 15 minutes as opposed to the entire second half of the podcast.

E: I just realized the censored word Travis says was "Alexa" and they were avoiding setting off listeners' Alexas, which is nice of them.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 15, 2019

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Have t finished the episode yet but they seem particularly giggly today and it’s always such a nice feeling

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Justin and the boys must not know that Dr Bronner's exists because that is the 100% clean everything soap.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"I drove over to your house with a hot joke, and you said 'that looks good, scoot over' and drove me back to my house with a now cooling joke...'

"Well I gave you Shark Cuban..."

I love this podcast

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
get your cum out

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Little Mac posted:

I can't really think of two more different people than Ned and Duck even if they now have "doesn't have superpowers" in common so I'm not really worried.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

The section where Justin reveals that he doesn't know how to wash dishes is the raw uncut poo poo I listen to the podcast for

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Dad Jokes posted:

The section where Justin reveals that he doesn't know how to wash dishes is the raw uncut poo poo I listen to the podcast for

I mean, the dishwasher is almost a century old

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dad Jokes posted:

It was so drat good

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
He knows how to wash a dish, he has one of these things.

He doesn't know how to wash a sink full of dishes because he doesn't have a plug for the drain so that he can fill up the sink with water.

This is also my situation

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

bridget lancaster was great

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

sexpig by night posted:

"I drove over to your house with a hot joke, and you said 'that looks good, scoot over' and drove me back to my house with a now cooling joke...'

"Well I gave you Shark Cuban..."

I love this podcast

"There's 'yes, and', 'no, but', and Travis has one, 'this also'"

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Congrats to Travis for getting dunked on for his schtick twice already in the new year.

Congrats to Justin for being the first one this year to be dunked on for not knowing really basic life stuff.

Congrats to Griffin for his hard stools.

Good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

It's always a good episode when it includes righteous insults to Scott Adams