Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Rams 29 63.04%
Not the Rams 6 13.04%
SCORING 11 23.91%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Dez catch/no catch thing will forever be stupid because everyone forgets the drive the Packers had immediately following where the guy clearly doesn't control the ball going to the ground, yet the refs ruled it a catch. That's really where the salt stems from, for me. If you wanna be garbage refs, fine, be my guest. Just be consistent garbage refs, at the very least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Love too award a sack on third down to take the offensive team out of field goal range for no loving reason

it's cool, AND good, Alfred

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Just saw another promo for Masked Singer, and having to watch Jenny McCarthy for 45 minutes sounds like a form of torture.

Speaking of, does anyone remember the Jenny McCarthy show, or was that a weird fever Dream?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIyUHkTSfLM

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Shinjobi posted:

The Dez catch/no catch thing will forever be stupid because everyone forgets the drive the Packers had immediately following where the guy clearly doesn't control the ball going to the ground, yet the refs ruled it a catch. That's really where the salt stems from, for me. If you wanna be garbage refs, fine, be my guest. Just be consistent garbage refs, at the very least.

Got a clip? I don't remember it. I was actually at the game.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
just like last week, these games loving SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I’m still mad about the Jones penalty and the “sack” and probably will be for the foreseeable future

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

buttfumble's spiritual successor, buttsack

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Shinjobi posted:

Its stupid all right

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Just saw another promo for Masked Singer, and having to watch Jenny McCarthy for 45 minutes sounds like a form of torture.

Speaking of, does anyone remember the Jenny McCarthy show, or was that a weird fever Dream?

she had 2

would love one of these singers to be a hardcore vaxxer

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

GrimGypsy posted:

buttfumble's spiritual successor, buttsack

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Shinjobi posted:

But it set up the 2014 NFC Championship, which was even more brutal than that loss

to be followed, of course, by a still more brutal loss

The 2014 playoffs were a Saw movie for the NFC

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

If you watch the Masked Singer 7 days later you become a centrist.

There are good singers on both sides.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Vertical Lime posted:

she had 2

would love one of these singers to be a hardcore vaxxer

Wait, what the gently caress? I only remember some crappy sketch/variety show. The only one i watched had the Bloodhound Gang as a musical guest when they were a thing

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

71 should have just carried him for a first down imho

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Wait, what the gently caress? I only remember some crappy sketch/variety show. The only one i watched had the Bloodhound Gang as a musical guest when they were a thing

it was that and a network sitcom that bombed around the same time

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

It happened I remember that much

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It was bad.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Anybody else catch the Adobe "missing media" slides in the gameflo thing?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

so, I've been looking at my notes, and it seems like, based on my calculations, the cowboys need to Score More Points, while at the same time, Allowing No More Points.

hmm...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The only two skits I remember from the Jenny McCarthy show are one where she's a waitress who adopts a rabid rat who eventually kills her by biting her until she's all disease, and there's another one where there's like a dead invisible body or something.

In all fairness I like the concept of the latter but they made it lame.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

One Fierce Beer Coaster is mixed shittily but the songwriting is surprisingly solid.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

shirts and skins posted:

But it set up the 2014 NFC Championship, which was even more brutal than that loss

to be followed, of course, by a still more brutal loss

The 2014 playoffs were a Saw movie for the NFC

it all started with the ryan lindley game

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

The Bananana posted:

so, I've been looking at my notes, and it seems like, based on my calculations, the cowboys need to Score More Points, while at the same time, Allowing No More Points.

hmm...

that doesn’t seem right at all

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Bananana posted:

hmm...

That's hosed up and I don't believe it

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I somehow slept through the entire first half. More of Chiefs/Colts?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Vertical Lime posted:

it all started with the ryan lindley game

oh man that's right

those playoffs owned that night after the Super Bowl was one of the worst of my life lmao

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

Josh Lyman posted:

I somehow slept through the entire first half. More of Chiefs/Colts?

Missed a fat RB gashing the Dallas D

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas shook

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

When do the Cowboys move on from Dak

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dear NFL.

I would like one good playoff game please.

Your pal

BlindSite

Ps. gently caress the patriots.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
total abortion of a drive

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Dallas done.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

gently caress Ezekiel Elliott

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Dear NFL.

I would like one good playoff game please.

Your pal

BlindSite

Ps. gently caress the patriots.

I don't know what you're talkin about, this is great so far

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Dak has been bad after the first couple drives

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:romo:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
divisional weekend is a tale of two paper tigers so far

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Bananana posted:

hmm...

The Cowboys are being beaten literally by the game plan they needed to execute to beat the Rams.

Also awesome start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

When do the Cowboys move on from Dak

12 years from now, along with Jason Garrett