Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:tubular:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

If she doesn't use the song by Ludacris that's just a huge missed opportunity

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
The GOP is going to try and cut her off at the knee, I don’t know if she wants to go through that again.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

For the white dipshit vote undecided voter

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I'm saying it's the godamn Manchurian candidate

:staredog:

Tom Clancy couldn’t have written this story. Dems/Mueller need to subpoena that translator.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jan 13, 2019

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

DoktorLoken posted:

:dogstare:

Tom Clancy couldn’t have written this story. Dems/Mueller need to subpoena that translator.

Probably used a translator from Russia lol

Good luck!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wasabi the J posted:

Duckworth pls run

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Flikken posted:

Yeah but Sherrod Brown is crippled by being from the state that has elected the most presidents......wait.

I really like Brown, but the rumors I'm hearing is that he is heavily considering staying in his senate seat because he doesn't want to see Ohio get any more red, especially after the gubernatorial election.

Wasabi the J posted:

Duckworth pls run

Not an empty quote.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Bling posted:

That is my compromise position, because my non-compromise position is murdering the rich and giving landlords the bullet while we implement full communism.

:lol:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Professor Bling posted:

Boy this whole "wait" thing totally worked when white moderates were telling it to Dr. King

...or maybe it's being yelled at progressives because people innately understand that "blue no matter who" actually means "blue only if it's the corporate candidate and gently caress any actual progressives" (of which Bernie is still hella better than anyone else so far)

I'm in IL so gently caress me if it actually matters but I'm not voting for anyone that doesn't at the least support rent control, universal healthcare, and student loan amnesty/free college.

That is my compromise position, because my non-compromise position is murdering the rich and giving landlords the bullet while we implement full communism.

I assume you are rucking like a mofo and learning how to shoot to prepare for your future role as a terrorist. Therefore I expect to hear about you within the next year doing gangster rear end poo poo like hijacking yachts and murdering bank presidents or whatever the gently caress left wing terrorists got into back in the day, but BETTER.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
duckworth does not stand for vets - actual gop quote

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Viva Miriya posted:

I assume you are rucking like a mofo and learning how to shoot to prepare for your future role as a terrorist. Therefore I expect to hear about you within the next year doing gangster rear end poo poo like hijacking yachts and murdering bank presidents or whatever the gently caress left wing terrorists got into back in the day, but BETTER.

Please hijack yachts, I'm no longer in any danger from it

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Please hijack yachts, I'm no longer in any danger from it

There’s a Batman movie you should see.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well, this isn't even friggin close.

https://twitter.com/sfcpoll/status/1084318047723274242

It doesn't actually matter (people forget and/or care about other stuff come election time), but just remember these numbers when Donnie is out there trying to make his case and hilariously failing.

Weirdly, 42% support a wall, up from 34% in January 2018.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

These polls always have a weird 5-10% identified democrats who give :psyduck: answers.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Bolow posted:

Cop Adjacent, guillotine

Oh for fucks sake.

Jesus Christ some of you are insufferable with this anti cop stuff. I dont know if it's your actual opinions or if you're just shitposting, or maybe a little bit of both, but I'm tired of seeing ACAB and "dead cops = really cool and good" poo poo. A lot of cops are racist scumbags, our criminal justice system has suffered from systemic racism from the start of the founding of our country, through the Civil War, on through reconstruction, through Jim Crowe, the start of the War on Drugs, up until today. There are overtly and fully conscious racists in every job, and there are in police. Maybe even a disproportionately higher number of racists, given that the majority of police tend to be conservative, and racists are, let's just say "overly represented" among conservatives.

There are also unconscious racist biases that literally everyone has to some degree or another, and a lot of the way policing has evolved over the course of the last nearly 50 years since the War on Drugs started disproportionately targets minority and poor communities. And because of that targeting, the lovely way we run our prisons (which lead to high recidivism rates), and the reality of addiction being a disease, that targeting can reinforce those racist biases. You keep arresting the same guys over and over, the crime keeps happening in the same neighborhoods and communities, and that conscious and / or unconscious racist bias becomes stronger if you're not self aware and / or intelligent enough to stand outside yourself and really contemplate why that is - JUST MAYBE crime happens more in minority and poor neighborhoods because of the way we have treated them over the last 300 loving years, what with lower quality under-funded schools, racist rear end school districting, a higher unemployment and poverty level, disenfranchisement, not enough access to early childhood education and good nutrition, a lack of access to good paying jobs, and a huge lack of access to healthcare and mental health care (and the stigma of seeking mental healthĺ, and the very way police departments and cities target low level crimes in the first place.

Look, a ton of cops are loving scumbags and I know a few of them, but not all are. There are good people out there just trying to do their jobs right. Hoping for their death to shitpost is one thing, but you guys are veterans. So many loving assholes dont give a gently caress when our troops die and think every single veteran is immoral or committed war crimes, and some edgelord fucks cheered it on when our guys died by the thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan. How do you feel about those people that love it when guys get blown up or mangled? Dont you see the similarity?

Maybe it's easier to just paint all cops as bad because it's simpler to paint the issue as black or white rather than what a lot of major issues are, which are shades of grey - nuanced, complicated, and difficult to solve. Maybe you think all cops are bad because they voluntarily signed up for a system that needs basically an entire restructuring from the ground up due to its major flaws, and you feel that anyone who signs up are morally culpable for their participation in that corrupt system. I can understand that point of view. I really can.

But I absolutely hate how every time there is a use of force incident, it's "kill the cop," "ACAB kill all cops." In several incidents over the last decade there have been several times where the cops should've been charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder, and other instances where manslaughter would've been appropriate, and the assholes got a way with it. gently caress those guys, they're wastes of space and oxygen. The lack of prosecution of actual, real deal police misconduct, and the slaps on the wrist for actual big crimes they get away with is a big loving issue. That needs to change, and electing progressive district attorneys can help with that, as we saw with that loving oval office of a cop in Dallas that murdered her neighbor.

But there are so many instances where a 30 second video clip from a bystander shows what gets claimed as "police brutality," and it turns out that nope, bodycam footage shows it was completely justified. I dont have a problem with Black Lives Matter as a group. Most morons who hate BLM apparently didnt understand the fact that their name basically means "black lives matter, too, you fucks, what is wrong with you, stop killing us for no reason?" Rather than "only black lives matter." The only problem I have is when protests start the night of the incident or the next day, for assholes who literally shot at cops and were actively a threat when they died, and the cops involved get death threats and doxxed for no goddamn reason. The loving preliminary reports aren't even out, much less the results of the internal and external investigation and autopsy. They lose credibility every time they do that. Or incidents where people who have no idea what policing is like, and have no ideas about the laws regulating use of force incidents, or other policies and procedures, and have no clue about firearms at all, come out and say "JUST SHOOT EM IN THE LEG PIGS GOD" or other dumb poo poo like they shouldn't have tazed them. All that ignorance is a loving constant feedback loop into their hatred for cops, when in reality if they took the time and listened or researched outside of their echo chamber, they'd realize those incidents weren't police brutality.

Long story not so short, policing and the criminal justice system in America is hosed, and until we end the War on Drugs and start treating addiction as a public health issue rather than a criminal one, things wont start to get better. Sentencing reform is also a huge issue. Mental health is the next biggest issue. So many of the guys in jail need to be in secure inpatient psychiatric facilities, not locked up with the general criminal population. Thank Uncle Ronnie Reagan for the start of that stupid loving poo poo. Sure, it's cheaper per year to just lock them up for $35-45k a year instead of probably double that for an inpatient psych facility, but in the long run it would be way more cost effective and better for society.

Access to early childhood education / universal pre-K, better nutrition and expanding free school lunches, not getting kids into the criminal justice system when they're just kids, passing universal healthcare and mental health care, will all reduce crime, particularly in the hardest hit communities that need them most. But all that is a pipe dream unless we get Dems elected and a majority in both houses.

I know this is probably going to get comparisons to a "hey but not ALL men! Hurr" post/argument, but I had to get this off of my chest. There's enough loving division in this world.

LOL NICE MELTDOWN

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 13, 2019

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My dude, you wrote all the arguements in support of either lolACAB and srsACAB down before getting back to your anti-ACAB point.

The wedding drone strike jokes of 3 years ago is starting to really sink in with my upcoming wedding. I wrote terrible things on B2 bombs in Qatar that fell on some high value targets who only came out for weddings. Now that Im getting married myself, I really do feel some godfather-esq violence is going to follow me to my ceremony to satisfy personal karma.

Sometimes the truth you are gonna get comes from a dead gay comedy forum. I get it, you are in there, it is tough to paint everybody as complicit. You dont have to. Your words are heard.

All cops are bastards tho...

Sig by Insane Anime ~thx

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bored As gently caress posted:

Oh for fucks sake.

Jesus Christ some of you are insufferable with this anti cop stuff. I dont know if it's your actual opinions or if you're just shitposting, or maybe a little bit of both, but I'm tired of seeing ACAB and "dead cops = really cool and good" poo poo. A lot of cops are racist scumbags, our criminal justice system has suffered from systemic racism from the start of the founding of our country, through the Civil War, on through reconstruction, through Jim Crowe, the start of the War on Drugs, up until today. There are overtly and fully conscious racists in every job, and there are in police. Maybe even a disproportionately higher number of racists, given that the majority of police tend to be conservative, and racists are, let's just say "overly represented" among conservatives.

There are also unconscious racist biases that literally everyone has to some degree or another, and a lot of the way policing has evolved over the course of the last nearly 50 years since the War on Drugs started disproportionately targets minority and poor communities. And because of that targeting, the lovely way we run our prisons (which lead to high recidivism rates), and the reality of addiction being a disease, that targeting can reinforce those racist biases. You keep arresting the same guys over and over, the crime keeps happening in the same neighborhoods and communities, and that conscious and / or unconscious racist bias becomes stronger if you're not self aware and / or intelligent enough to stand outside yourself and really contemplate why that is - JUST MAYBE crime happens more in minority and poor neighborhoods because of the way we have treated them over the last 300 loving years, what with lower quality under-funded schools, racist rear end school districting, a higher unemployment and poverty level, disenfranchisement, not enough access to early childhood education and good nutrition, a lack of access to good paying jobs, and a huge lack of access to healthcare and mental health care (and the stigma of seeking mental healthĺ, and the very way police departments and cities target low level crimes in the first place.

Look, a ton of cops are loving scumbags and I know a few of them, but not all are. There are good people out there just trying to do their jobs right. Hoping for their death to shitpost is one thing, but you guys are veterans. So many loving assholes dont give a gently caress when our troops die and think every single veteran is immoral or committed war crimes, and some edgelord fucks cheered it on when our guys died by the thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan. How do you feel about those people that love it when guys get blown up or mangled? Dont you see the similarity?

Maybe it's easier to just paint all cops as bad because it's simpler to paint the issue as black or white rather than what a lot of major issues are, which are shades of grey - nuanced, complicated, and difficult to solve. Maybe you think all cops are bad because they voluntarily signed up for a system that needs basically an entire restructuring from the ground up due to its major flaws, and you feel that anyone who signs up are morally culpable for their participation in that corrupt. I can understand that point of view. I really can.

But I absolutely hate how every time there is a use of force incident, it's "kill the cop," "ACAB kill all cops." In several incidents over the last decade there have been several times where the cops should've been charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder, and other instances where manslaughter would've been appropriate, and the assholes got a way with it. gently caress those guys, they're wastes of space and oxygen. The lack of prosecution of actual, real deal police misconduct, and the slaps on the wrist for actual big crimes they get away with is a big loving issue. That needs to change, and electing progressive district attorneys can help with that, as we saw with that loving oval office of a cop in Dallas that murdered her neighbor.

But there are so many instances where a 30 second video clip from a bystander shows what gets claimed as "police brutality," and it turns out that nope, bodycam footage shows it was completely justified. I dont have a problem with Black Lives Matter as a group. Most morons who hate BLM apparently didnt understand the fact that their name basically means "black lives matter, too, you fucks, what is wrong with you, stop killing us for no reason?" Rather than "only black lives matter." The only problem I have is when protests start the night of the incident or the next day, for assholes who literally shot at cops and were actively a threat when they died, and the cops involved get death threats and doxxed for no goddamn reason. They lose credibility every time they do that. Or incidents where people who have no idea what policing is like, and have no ideas about the laws regulating use of force incidents, or other policies and procedures, and have no clue about firearms at all, come out and say "JUST SHOOT EM IN THE LEG PIGS GOD" or other dumb poo poo like they shouldn't have tazed them. All that ignorance is a loving constant feedback loop into their hatred for cops, when in reality it they took the time and listened, they'd realize those incidents weren't police brutality.

Long story not so short, policing and the criminal justice system in America is hosed, and until we end the War on Drugs and start treating addiction as a public health issue rather than a criminal one, things wont start to get better. Sentencing reform is also a huge issue. Mental health is the next biggest issue. So many of the guys in jail need to be in secure inpatient psychiatric facilities, not locked up with the general criminal population. Thank Uncle Ronnie Reagan for the start of that stupid loving poo poo. Sure, it's cheaper per year to just lock them up for $35-45k a year instead of probably double that for an inpatient psych facility, but in the long run it would be way more cost effective and better for society.

Access to early childhood education / universal pre-K, better nutrition and expanding free school lunches, not getting kids into the criminal justice system when they're just kids, passing universal healthcare and mental health care, will all reduce crime, particularly in the hardest hit communities that need them most. But all that is a pipe dream unless we get Dems elected and a majority in both houses.

I know this is probably going to get comparisons to a "hey but not ALL men! Hurr" post/argument, but I had to get this off of my chest. There's enough loving division in this world.

LOL NICE MELTDOWN

lol

The only good cop

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Cops are the focal point of social unrest because people are too chickenshit to tell their racist uncles/cousins/parents/partners to stop being racist pieces of poo poo. Cops are also powertripping shitheads who abuse their discretion and have little to no regard for societal norms when it comes to policing minorities or people they think they can harass with no consequence.

In summation gently caress cops and the people who call them

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I just try to make a difference and I feel the need, as a far left progressive officer, to kind of bridge the gap and try to educate people when huge stories hit that yeah, that was a justified shooting given x y and z.

I guess I also should buy that shirt "I feel deeply conflicted about my service."

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Cops are the focal point of social unrest because people are too chickenshit to tell their racist uncles/cousins/parents/partners to stop being racist pieces of poo poo.

It's difficult to call out your spouse on being a racist shithead when your face is broken by the abusive gently caress.

gently caress cops.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Oh for fucks sake.

Maybe it's easier to just paint all cops as bad because it's simpler to paint the issue as black or white rather than what a lot of major issues are, which are shades of grey - nuanced, complicated, and difficult to solve. Maybe you think all cops are bad because they voluntarily signed up for a system that needs basically an entire restructuring from the ground up due to its major flaws, and you feel that anyone who signs up are morally culpable for their participation in that corrupt system. I can understand that point of view. I really can.

But there are so many instances where a 30 second video clip from a bystander shows what gets claimed as "police brutality," and it turns out that nope, bodycam footage shows it was completely justified. I dont have a problem with Black Lives Matter as a group. Most morons who hate BLM apparently didnt understand the fact that their name basically means "black lives matter, too, you fucks, what is wrong with you, stop killing us for no reason?" Rather than "only black lives matter." The only problem I have is when protests start the night of the incident or the next day, for assholes who literally shot at cops and were actively a threat when they died, and the cops involved get death threats and doxxed for no goddamn reason. The loving preliminary reports aren't even out, much less the results of the internal and external investigation and autopsy. They lose credibility every time they do that. Or incidents where people who have no idea what policing is like, and have no ideas about the laws regulating use of force incidents, or other policies and procedures, and have no clue about firearms at all, come out and say "JUST SHOOT EM IN THE LEG PIGS GOD" or other dumb poo poo like they shouldn't have tazed them. All that ignorance is a loving constant feedback loop into their hatred for cops, when in reality if they took the time and listened or researched outside of their echo chamber, they'd realize those incidents weren't police brutality.

LOL NICE MELTDOWN

gently caress off

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Carteret posted:

It's difficult to call out your spouse on being a racist shithead when your face is broken by the abusive gently caress.

gently caress cops.

At the same time they are the same people we call to deal with this poo poo.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Melthir posted:

At the same time they are the same people we call to deal with this poo poo.

statistically speaking they loving butcher these interactions as well

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Oh for fucks sake.

I'll be nice because I've had some very good experiences with UK police, but at the same time, you're hated for a good reason - you loving scare people.

I had a really abusive partner in the past, and the police in the end took me out of there after the idiot tried to kill me and were kind as all hell. If they hadn't have been, gently caress knows what I'd have done to myself.

On the other hand, you do randomly beat the poo poo out of black dudes like me, so, we don't particularly trust you. You could kinda stop with the beating, we might all change our mind about the trust thing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Oh for fucks sake.

LOL NICE MELTDOWN

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X, Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools, Telex, Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC, ~, CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, DREO, CDA, DRA, SHAPE, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, SAS, SBS, UDT, GOE, DOE, GEO, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID, Psyops, grom, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS, TDM. SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg, nitrate, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, sweeping, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, Cypherpunks, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, Pornstars, AVN, Playboy, Anonymous, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, counterintelligence, industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, loch, Ingram Mac-10, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Wackenhutt, EO, Wackendude, mol, Hillal, GGL, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, Blacklisted 411, Internet Underground, XS4ALL, Retinal Fetish, Fetish, Yobie, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago Posse, l0ck, spook keywords, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, press-release, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, plutonium, Texas, jihad, SDI, Uzi, Fort Meade, supercomputer, bullion, 3, Blackmednet, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven, black-bag, TEMPSET, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, Flintlock, cybercash, government, hate, speedbump, illuminati, president, freedom, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, Atlas, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon, SISMI, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, Peering, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package, chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't start spamming that again

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

EBB posted:

Don't start spamming that again

when you say "that" which words exactly are you referring to?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Kawasaki Nun posted:

when you say "that" which words exactly are you referring to?

AOL, nobody wants to see that. (why the hell was that on that list)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

why is bitcoin not on there

That said I can spot about 15 or so words in there that would potentially cause a second look from people who would be interested in reading posts on a dead gay comedy forum, but intel analysts are pretty up on stupid memes, so it would get filed in the dustbin.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Jan 13, 2019

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

why is bitcoin not on there

That said I can spot about 15 or so words in there that would potentially cause a second look from people who would be interested in reading posts on a dead gay comedy forum, but intel analysts are pretty up on stupid memes, so it would get filed in the dustbin.

Thank god for that.

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?
ECAB - Enough Cops Are Bastards.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
Acab.

And yeah, I was in and served overseas.

I hate and loathe myself too, and if I weren't a huge coward I'd have offed myself by now for being a war criminal.

Soooooo, there's that?

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Merton Blask posted:

Partly that. But it's the system as a whole, which is why people are like "yes, many prosecutors are also pieces of poo poo, and even 'the good ones' don't tend to go hard after their fellow prosecutors who are shitheads."

Also the reflexive falling back on "well many times stuff was legal" is a bit of a non-sequiter, as a large component of criminal justice reform advocacy is not just that everyone should be not shitheads, but that the system as it stands is blatantly unjust and biased.

All that said, it's not like society as a whole is innocent in all this. We're the ones that refuse to pay for an effective mental health care or justice system, a lot of us prefer if minorities are shoved into ghettoes, and a lot of us are the types that cheerlead any sort of thuggish authoritarianism so long as it's reinforcing our preferred white supremacist social structure. I don't know if the people who actually sign up and make careers out of participating in that kind of poo poo system are worse than the people who are the reason it exists in many cases, but they certainly are easily identifiable willing perpetrators of it, hence the scorn, IMO.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Some cops are good and this thread is increasingly not

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Oh, Canada

quote:

"We are very proud of the thoughtfulness that our controllers have shown to their colleagues in the U.S., proud but not surprised," Ron Singer, Nav Canada's media relations manager, told HuffPost Canada.

He also emphasized that while all seven ACCs had participated, Nav Canada had not officially launched any sort of campaign, and that the initiative was entirely employee and union-based.

:canada:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Merton Blask posted:

ECABTRIDNSSDTYFBL - Enough Cops Are Bastards That Reform Is Direly needed So Stop Defending Them You Boot Lickers

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
ECABPYHTCTTPWWTLACTCAVCWECDCASOIODYACP,WIWYSSMTDTSLHPFLOVDPIRNWIVCIPN

Enough Cops Are Bastards plus you have to consider that the people who write the laws and control the cops are very concerned with ensuring cops defend capitalism and social order instead of defending your average common person, which is why you'll see so much time dedicated to stuff like hammering people for loitering or vigorously defending property in rich neighborhoods while ignoring violent crimes in poor neighborhoods.

So that tends to mean even the most well-meaning, decent-hearted cop will, by virtue of the laws and the executive that runs the cops, end up spending time doing poo poo that is not helpful and actively harmful to your everyday person.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Look to see who cops elect to head their unions and that's proof that at least 50%+1 of cops are bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Thalantos posted:

Acab.

And yeah, I was in and served overseas.

I hate and loathe myself too, and if I weren't a huge coward I'd have offed myself by now for being a war criminal.

Soooooo, there's that?

Well there are war criminals and then there are warcriminals so you shouldn't sweat it so much!

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jan 13, 2019