Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

slats.... made of peaches

:quagmire:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1084859104433192960

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol :ohno:

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nws

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

I did a thing posted:

uhhhh

context

They both od'ed and were found dead with their kid in the backseat

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

that’s a real bad picture for a lot of reasons

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

This is what I call a Cursed Image 2

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

they weren't dead but it sure as hell looked like it. folks don't do opiates

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-C0WciVrU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

i assumed, but hoped it was some kind of PSA against opiates

that makes me sad

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Taredan posted:

Luv to shed all responsibility with the stroke of a pen.

"Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility."

- Ambrose Bierce

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

That owns.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ideally pge's bankruptcy forces California into a public power system but lol as if

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Louisgod posted:

triple points for dying in a car crash while overdosing.

a couple thanksgivings back, some dude on the nod drove into the woods at highway speed at my inlaws place. my mil is a nurse, and my wife is a paramedic and er nurse, so the dude was in good hands until the ambo showed up but he almost got the bonus points

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

they weren't dead but it sure as hell looked like it. folks don't do opiates

Oh i fake newsed myself lol

Still sad tho

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Dr Cheeto posted:

Try
Uploading
Piss
Materials
Please

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I did a thing posted:

uhhhh

context

white america

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ArmZ posted:

ideally pge's bankruptcy forces California into a public power system but lol as if

yeah pg&e should be taken over by the state and the c-suite executives replaced with elected representatives/appointed by an easily recalled elected representative

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I really wanted to give Warren the benefit of the doubt with releasing the test but her lack of response to Trump's gleeful racism shows it was really was just a gently caress up that she's trying to minimize instead of an engagement of Trump on his level that she's ready to follow through on.
I still think she could beat Trump and would be a pretty good president, because it really is important not to lose sight of how loving awful Hillary was and that she still almost won.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
That picture can literally send me into a depression cycle where all i want to do is hug my kid. That poor loving kid
That poor poor loving kid.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

I did a thing posted:

uhhhh

context

Apparently a police photo taken of a grandmother and her boyfriend OD'd while her grandchild is in the backseat.

It's pretty depressing and awful your instincts are correct.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

You could have just gone with "America bad and is only getting worse." be concise

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i did not need to see mitch mcconnell's o-face today

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Hahahahaha burn East Liverpool to the ground. You'll lose nothing.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
They sure looked dead as hell. But yeah they od'ed and passed out and were charged.

he even tried to drive away after being pulled over but the cops took his keys and he passed out

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there have been a ton of incidents in the past few years of parents passing out on heroin/opioids in cars with their kids still in the back seat like that btw, all over the US

Pennsylvania: https://www.ajc.com/news/national/mom-uses-heroin-car-passes-out-with-baby-back-seat-police-say/8y3zs3NYEyERE9DP1OWirJ/

Florida: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/sheriff-releases-video-passed-out-couple-baby-show-reality-opioid-n813876

Kentucky: https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-rep...1012678021.html

Washington: https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/adults-passed-out-from-heroin-arrested-in-a-car-with-two-children-in-back-seat/767756084

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

was really hoping it would be this when I clicked thru

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

America lmao

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I just don't know who to root for after bernie. gently caress why do all the candidates have to be so bad in what should be the easiest election victory ever lmao

Yeah this is my thought too. Every single Dem candidate is bad. And most of them are also old.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

BeefThief posted:

dead people

yeah can we fuckin not

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

19 o'clock posted:

Apparently a police photo taken of a grandmother and her boyfriend OD'd while her grandchild is in the backseat.

It's pretty depressing and awful your instincts are correct.

Fun fact, why was it a grandma with the kid? because the kid's natural parents were dead (father) and in prison (mother)

Can I get an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHIO!!?

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
An ATC sickout/slowdown will result in military controllers being brought in, some of whom are reservists, some of whom will be the sicking out ATCs in the first place.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
folks opiates are bad

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

was really hoping it would be this when I clicked thru

:bernpop:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

AvesPKS posted:

An ATC sickout/slowdown will result in military controllers being brought in, some of whom are reservists, some of whom will be the sicking out ATCs in the first place.

Probably chuds op

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

folks opiates are bad

you will not find a more effective chud-killer, though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

druids !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday