Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
welcome to the Barbara Ehrenreich own zone

https://twitter.com/karpmj/status/1084870999676456964

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol florida

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm the CHUDs in the replies insisting that prospective pro athletes would be mystified if they were served vegetables and salmon at meal

Yeah I wonder why the chuds assume that majority PoC athletes don't understand anything out of chicken fingers and cheeseburgers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

if the rest of pa weren't leeching off of philly, it'd be a world class city

it's already extremely good but held back by chuds not letting them do more progressive poo poo

how has krasner been? I dont' remember when I stopepd hearing about him but I assume it's becuase the mainstream media realized he was being too good and stopped reporting on him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i also just noticed detroit

lmaoooo at how angry the people north of 8 mile would be

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

my proposal is to merge hillary clinton with a jail cell

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

More keys for you guys :toot:

http://retrosynthrecords.bandcamp.com/yum
2s7s-kkge
kub3-wpsk
k5vl-hrw8 squizzle used this one!!
k8gq-vdl2
zzu7-gd5c

im grabbing these in flac format, many thanks 2dcat!!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

how much does spotify even pay artists per listen

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

2DCAT posted:

i can get down with this

I like the part where Cheyenne is still a state capital. It is good cause not being as reliant on oil and gas makes this large town much more livable.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the funny thing about that map is how loving angry texans would become that the biggest continental state wouldn't be texas anymore it'd be arizona + new mexico + north texas

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Shear Modulus posted:

in a 9-0 decision,

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I was just joking about betraying you the other day... I’d never, ever betray you

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Politifact rates this crime "Mostly True"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ArmZ posted:

which Roosevelt

eleanor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

how has krasner been? I dont' remember when I stopepd hearing about him but I assume it's becuase the mainstream media realized he was being too good and stopped reporting on him

no idea cause i'm not living there right now. i just assume he's doing good poo poo behind the scenes

i was worried kenney wouldn't be that great but from what i can tell he's been fine. probably not pushing hard enough to fix the completely loving busted k-12 situation, but better than what the city has had for the last eternity

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

Good. This should be the first priority for good and succ dems alike. Statehood for PR and DC.
Before m4a, prison reform, climate change, literally day 1 stuff.

Even the dems can't gently caress up the gimmie of 4 senate seats in those electorates.

i dunno, dems already disportionately get their asses kicked in mega-populous states with a poo poo ton of hispanics like florida and texas

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

this sounds like a Ben Garrison cartoon

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Owns

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

GOONS!

I give you all free promo codes to my new album because you're all cool and good imo

http://retrosynthrecords.bandcamp.com/yum
ls2z-7f3l
cqlz-vmlj
cbsk-6t5y
px4u-k77r
84ed-6vql

I've been blasting your stuff at work i like it

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

2DCAT posted:

i can get down with this

Gross

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5z6LxiUB6A:hai:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

Politifact rates this crime "Mostly True"

https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/1084457626619072515?s=21

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

i dunno, dems already disportionately get their asses kicked in mega-populous states with a poo poo ton of hispanics like florida and texas

yea dems get owned in... california and new york lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

Even the dems can't gently caress up the gimmie of 4 senate seats in those electorates.

Challenge accepted

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

there's so loving much democrats could accomplish if they actually went hardball on it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

there's so loving much democrats could accomplish if they actually went hardball on it

I’m Chris hardwick this is hard Ball

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1084872203932524547

I hope air travel shuts down and he's stuck in canada

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hopefully the state flag of Adirondack would have a big porcupine, since that word derives from the Mohawk word for the animal or "tree eater"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

remember that article that pointed out that Rick Scott had better Hispanic outreach than the Dems just had my hell why

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

billy bush's pussy tape laugh

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SKULL.GIF posted:

We'd probably be in parity with the rest of the developed world if they gave like 10% less of a poo poo about decorum and earnestly trying to work together and rehab an opposition party that's gone full fash.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm the CHUDs in the replies insisting that prospective pro athletes would be mystified if they were served vegetables and salmon at meal

Yeah, especially funny since I worked fine dining in college and can say that college athletes eat extremely good food more often than most lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

We'd probably be in parity with the rest of the developed world if they gave like 10% less of a poo poo about decorum and earnestly trying to work together and rehab an opposition party that's gone full fash.

They're controlled opposition/installed spare hypercapitalist party op

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*looks at europe*

so like, libs desperately clinging to power as communities riot and Actual Fascist parties pop up in parliaments?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol my fb memories tell me that exactly 3 years ago today someone did a shoutout to Strom Thurmond in the GOP debate and everyone clapped

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it owns that the white house has a world famous chef that will make anything he wants and the idiot just loads up on whoppers and big macs

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/ScottWamplerBMD/status/1084817065943408641

Albert Brooks confirmed C-SPAM

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

juche avocado posted:

billy bush's pussy tape laugh

the last time things mattered

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Joementum posted:

it owns that the white house has a world famous chef that will make anything he wants and the idiot just loads up on whoppers and big macs

https://news.clickhole.com/a-new-era-donald-trump-just-whispered-hope-you-like-t-1825120851

A New Era: Donald Trump Just Whispered ‘Hope You Like To Make Ham, Motherfucker’ To A White House Chef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.