Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1084909931344601091

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Trump's habit of just telling whoever he's talking to exactly what they want to hear as part of his narcissistic pathology is unfortunately also very smart politics

Funny coincidence, there

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

The LIBERAL JEW MEDIA refuses to report on the fact that I make THE BEST GRILLED CHEESES

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Duscat posted:

is it still a misdemeanor to hire people to commit misdemeanors for you

Incitement

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Build the peaches

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
IVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OKAY, OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

eonwe posted:

I can't watch, did she get day laborers or something to set up her anti-immigration thing? thats really sad :(

yeah looks like Loomer, two chud cameramen, and some day laborers in the yellow vests

they did immediately show their IDs while laughing with the cop while the chuds argued with them and screamed Sov Cit crap

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

Laws broken so far by Loomer in this stunt: Trespassing, Breaking and Entering (they apparently said they were planning to enter so that's the intent hurdle cleared).

If Loomer and some of her crew weren't white, they'd be in cuffs already.

A friend of mine works for legal aid as a social worker here in NYC, he is helping a guy facing 12 to life.

his crime?

getting extremely hammered, wandering into the wrong house and taking someone's bicycle. When the owner saw him, the guy immediately gave it back then left.

:thunk:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:chud:

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 15:37 on Jan 18, 2019

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Duscat posted:

is it still a misdemeanor to hire people to commit misdemeanors for you

felony i'd imagine

but she's white sooooooooooooooo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't think the police will do anything about the undocumented ones unless they have a warrant, but if ICE or CBP show up it's all over for them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SHVPS4DETH posted:

she's a microcosm of the alt-right at its dumbest

unless yr point is that we're distracted from What's Really Going On in which case :shrug:

no I was being sincere

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

U-DO Burger posted:

wait did loomer seriously drag undocumented workers to pelosi's house to get them arrested

they are being fined apparently. we're kinda following it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879634

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

stephen miller

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

loomer doing crazy stuff again?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

They Were No Angel Families

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus Christ flush this disgusting country down the toilet

https://twitter.com/immigration_19/status/1084566187143352320?s=19

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

U-DO Burger posted:

wait did loomer seriously drag undocumented workers to pelosi's house to get them arrested

Getting deported to own the libs

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

campfire posted:

yeah there are a couple of hispanic dudes with her and the cameraman is claiming they're undocumented. what a loving nasty stunt

wow thats really fuckin gross

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Loomer is just channeling her inner Richard Nixon and documenting her numerous and unambiguous crimes

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

making techno music beatbox noises ishly]: parts n ports n parts n ports n parts n ports n parts n ports n parts n ports n parts n ports n parts n ports n parts

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

On a scale from "not allowed to have shoe laces and precarious visitation privileges" to "disappeared into an anonymous lightless cell in an unnamed desert facility" how going to jail is Laura Loomer

She's white and right wing so she'll get like 24 hours in a holding cell at most op

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
first two weeks of trump 2019 have been fantastic

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

U-DO Burger posted:

yeah :(

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

weoof

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

DoombatINC posted:

On a scale from "not allowed to have shoe laces and precarious visitation privileges" to "disappeared into an anonymous lightless cell in an unnamed desert facility" how going to jail is Laura Loomer

lol if you think the state prosecutors will even bother to press charges

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

no I was being sincere

oh ok

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

smarxist posted:

Jesus Christ flush this disgusting country down the toilet

https://twitter.com/immigration_19/status/1084566187143352320?s=19

agreed but only flush the rich/fascists if possible. or give the rest of the country some flotation devices

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
schizophrenia is not funny except in the case of Laura Loomer

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Agean90 posted:

She's white and right wing so she'll get like 24 hours in a holding cell at most op

She's not going to get anything. Unless she's batshit enough to take a swing at them the worst that happens is she gets driven to the station and then gently pushed out the door.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hastings posted:

Wow...conservatism really fucks with that collagen, doesn't it? Also, why do these right wing chicks cake on the foundation? You would think BB cream with SPF was verboten, like using it is admitting that climate change is real or some poo poo.

remember when whiz kid Jacob Awohl accused Mueller of sexual assault and nothing happened

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this idiot narrating the stream thinks nancy pelosi personally directed the police officers to give the day l aborers she dragged in tickets

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

crazy cloud posted:

Build the peaches

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gringostar posted:

rename texas to texass

Wish Texas would brexis, iykwim

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

this idiot narrating the stream thinks nancy pelosi personally directed the police officers to give the day l aborers she dragged in tickets

shock of shocks, she has no idea what a sanctuary city actually is and can't comprehend that local police tend to prefer their cities to be one

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Social media hasn't been great for mental illness.

Are you loving kidding me it's hilarious

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
"eh, what she was doing was a constitutionally sanctioned protest" said officer y. thompson, while aiming down the sights and scoring a sweet tear gas canister headshot on a disabled veteran at a protest against turmp

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003