Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
hyundai just ran a commercial offering $500 off for government employees who aren't getting a paycheck

every day i'm like "can hellworld get more hellworld" and every day hellworld responds with a thunderous "TREUMMMPPPP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

liberals getting their coastal elite panties in a bundle because trump is eating the same food the average american eats every day MAGA

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum posted:

thanks, i love it

oh my loving god

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

GUYS I JUST REALIZED

imagine what he'll feed to the NFL champions a month from now

arbys?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

shiksa posted:

bahahahahaha look at all the dipping sauces on the fancy silver serving trays!!!!

the president!!!!!

hes just so happy a sports team was forced to meet with him.

I'm the classically trained nationally renowned head chef at the White House tasked with plating the MacDonalds dipping sauces on that $800 silver tray.

I am unhappy.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

GUYS I JUST REALIZED

imagine what he'll feed to the NFL champions a month from now

he'll spring for applebee's

obviously

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

only thing that makes a mcds burger even better is having it sit out in room temperature for a while

at least you don't have to worry about insects being attracted to them, since they don't perceive it as food

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/GregA1313/status/1084948248220000257

lol

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is honestly just... breathtaking. This is astounding

He can't even buy food from some places nearby, he loving piles up big macs on the plate like a divorced dad on thanksgiving; SERVANTS ARE LIGHTING CANDLES AND THEY'RE ON SILVER PLATES

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

smarxist posted:

Lol, you won the national championship, you're looking at the draft, feeling yourself your future, you get invited to dine at the White house. You put on your best suit and prepare to have a very serious adult experience that you'll recall literally for the rest of your life, and the orange loving moron pants shitter serves you up mcdubs and baconators in a 200 year old room that slaves built

I'd kill to be there to tell this story for the rest of my life

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

smarxist posted:

Lol, you won the national championship, you're looking at the draft, feeling yourself your future, you get invited to dine at the White house. You put on your best suit and prepare to have a very serious adult experience that you'll recall literally for the rest of your life, and the orange loving moron pants shitter serves you up mcdubs and baconators in a 200 year old room that slaves built

:hellyeah:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

liberals getting their coastal elite panties in a bundle because trump is eating the same food the average american eats every day MAGA

fox news facebook comments from the future

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I'd rather that than lobster stuffed with caviar and bitcoins or whatever they usually serve there i said it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

pre-op bebop posted:

https://twitter.com/6abc/status/1084933234838917120

You mean to tell me that ladies weren't just banging his door down to get some of that?!

interesting everything

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

what was DnD and lf and cspam like before trump?

Joementum posted:

How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? Yes
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on the Kurds? Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Saddam sacrifice Baghdad (gas/nuke it)? No
Will the Kurds make a grab for independence? Yes
Will Iran do anything silly like try for land? Yes
Will Saddam burn the oil fields? Yes
How long will the US be occupying Iraq? ~15 years
Will the Iraq war catalyze increased terrorism in America?No
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:siren:MEANWHILE:siren:
https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1084943888870195200
https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1084952839833747463
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1084947458742988803

IN ADDITION
https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1084948539879215104

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

I'd rather that than lobster stuffed with caviar and bitcoins or whatever they usually serve there i said it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'm the classically trained nationally renowned head chef at the White House tasked with plating the MacDonalds dipping sauces on that $800 silver tray.

I am unhappy.

that guy isn't getting paid

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also, where's the hot n ready little caesars pizzas?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Joementum posted:

thanks, i love it

TTRRRUUUUMMMMPPPP

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

aghgh god my head

those photos wiped my brain so much it took me 10 minutes to remember loomer happened this morning

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

beto sex cramp posted:

TTRRRUUUUMMMMPPPP

loving right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1084891940938756097
in awe of the size of this lad

absolute unit who should be sent to the guillotine asap

Fergus Wilson

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gimme a plate of cold wendy's singles

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There's gotta be thousands of people who are now in that situation: they did whatever for decades and they knew that if they were the best at it, they'd get to meet the president, and just because of the timing of when they started decades of work, it was Trump.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

also mitt: and ill do absolutely nothing about it either way

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
does trump eat mouth agape

where are the sausage biscuits and chicken nuggies

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

trump probably feels sorry for these young men knowing they're wasting their lifeforce battery energy on athletics, unable to save up their ki supply to become a big boy president one day

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hqhzhqhqjzjzjahaha thzts the most americzn thimg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya sure they want to negotiate, they've already passed a bipartisan bill to keep it open

the problem is that Trump doesn't want to negotiate and McConnell probably won't let any budget through at this point, not even a wall one

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

smarxist posted:

:chaostrump:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

kaleedity posted:

holy gently caress there are actually filet o fish

lmfao those things are guaranteed disgusting.

how much of this is completely inedible now that its been sitting for an hr at least? the pizza's probably fine but he probably got dominos (since papa johns fired papa)

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
a lot of incredible photos out of this admin

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Joementum posted:

thanks, i love it

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/798723361085890560

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

hyundai just ran a commercial offering $500 off for government employees who aren't getting a paycheck

every day i'm like "can hellworld get more hellworld" and every day hellworld responds with a thunderous "TREUMMMPPPP"

DEBASE YOURSELF FOR HYUNDAI

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

one single place setting of that silver probably costs several times more than all of that fast food put together

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
sometimes trump's brain worms don't pay off, but oh man did this one ever pay off :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
this is the president.

THIS is the president

I'm loving dead