Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I hate this country and I want to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

SKULL.GIF posted:

also this lmao

I had to eat at mcdonald's when I was working holiday retail because there wasn't anywhere else near enough that I could make it there and back during lunch break and it ran me like $10-$11 a meal

I have no idea where the idea of fast food being cheap comes from it's super expensive for what you actually get

lol if you don't believe there are families of four that eat off $8 on the dollar menu.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

imagine being a lib and thinking there is any coming back from this

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

also this lmao

I had to eat at mcdonald's when I was working holiday retail because there wasn't anywhere else near enough that I could make it there and back during lunch break and it ran me like $10-$11 a meal

I have no idea where the idea of fast food being cheap comes from it's super expensive for what you actually get

don't order the combos

mcdonalds is my only option if its "creamed beef" day at work, I get out of there with 2 mcmuffins and a coke for 5 bucks

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

People can't afford their insulin or rent but the president is sure as poo poo gonna be scarfing down all those "leftovers" tonight

just eat fat man
eat it all
hurry

tomorrow he's gonna look like the fat vampire from Blade

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
also what a cheap piece of poo poo, arranging all the burgs early means they'll get cold. nasty. just bring the staff in and make the burgers on demand. drive in a burger truck. fill the halls with boiling fry oil and consume your guests in an orgy of capitalistic cannibalism.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Gripweed posted:

order off the dollar menu, drat

yeah but the only edible things larger than a silver dollar are the more "artisan" things on the menu...

...like the Buttermilk Crispy Chicken sandwich! only $7.29 at your local MickeyD's!

edit: aside from breakfast. mcDs breakfast is legitimate.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Truniht posted:

I like how America lionizes poverty to point that they think people choose to eat fast food rather than not having the time or money to eat something better

big macs are great

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this probably wasnt even a trump idea, this was probably some devious gently caress like miller who realized it'd get this smug reaction from liberals, and now theyre going to immediately point to it as evidence that libs are classist condescending assholes who think if you eat at mcdonalds youre a dumb poor schlub, unlike their artisan 14 dollar burgers. and theyre not half wrong.

google donald trump hamburger

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Truniht posted:

I like how America lionizes poverty to point that they think people choose to eat fast food rather than not having the time or money to eat something better

listen buddy

we're leftist as gently caress and we loathe the poor, especially if they live in the south

you can deal with it or you can GTFO

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!

You didn't realize that when he started yowling about a wall?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

GUYS I JUST REALIZED

imagine what he'll feed to the NFL champions a month from now

The players in all the pro leagues usually refuse to visit the White House while he's president.

College players, being essentially slaves, get forced to go

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

that player taking a pic w his phone, where's the tweet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

this probably wasnt even a trump idea, this was probably some devious gently caress like miller who realized it'd get this smug reaction from liberals, and now theyre going to immediately point to it as evidence that libs are classist condescending assholes who think if you eat at mcdonalds youre a dumb poor schlub, unlike their artisan 14 dollar burgers. and theyre not half wrong.

absolutely

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lol

https://twitter.com/katebennett_dc/status/1084964231521406976?s=21

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

loving lmao

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

chris christie angrily scrolls down his twitter feed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

when bernie is president he's going to have AUTHENTIC food trucks parked inside the WH dining room. tacos, jamaican, fusion,

hell yea

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Elderbean posted:

I hate this country and I want to die.

trump

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

The President will look out on the crowd and say 'Let them eat Big Macs'

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Craig K posted:

But Her Emails. 2019. stained glass. National Gallery Of Art (closed due to shutdown), Washington, DC.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1084964567569125376

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Dairy queen is a weakness of mine but im not gonna lie, it's 100% trash food and for just a couple bucks more I could get a drat good pub burger

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
He ordered loving domino's

DOMINO'S

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

:eyepop:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So many people whiteknighting mcds in this thread
don't make it about classicism own that you love trash food like our big boy pres

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

this is the most post-escalator we could reach

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I can already see the next day of this stupid loving media cycle:

CNN or MSNBC guy tweets or says something about trump being low class or something

The entire right wing acts really outraged that the liberals would dare make fun of blue collar Americans

A bunch of chuds post pictures of themselves eating big macs to trigger the libs

Stop the ride I want off

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

PostNouveau posted:

The players in all the pro leagues usually refuse to visit the White House while he's president.

College players, being essentially slaves, get forced to go

Tom brady will go

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So many people whiteknighting mcds in this thread
don't make it about classicism own that you love trash food like our big boy pres

it's only the one really bad brainbroken mod who's convinced that the trump thread is full of #resistance folks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

also this lmao

they have prices next to all the food items and youre supposed to order whats cheapest rather than what you like best

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

just subpoena him u giant puss

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Der Meister posted:

chris christie angrily scrolls down his twitter feed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

big macs are great

when I was poor I would order a mcdouble add shred add mac sauce hold ketchup and it's basically a one dollar big mac minus the middle bread. 2 of those plus a cup of water is like 600 cal for a couple dollars and will last until i got home to whatever beans, rice, or potato based abomination i had prepared in a pot for the week.

who the gently caress wants the middle bread anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007