Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
It really is amazing that we get top grade material daily. Today it's a hamburger buffet, yesterday was Wounded Knee, the day before that was "the White House isn't in chaos, I'm the only one here!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
:discourse: has never been more appropriate lol

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Oh yegods! My roast is ruined!
/

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

These athletes will have to run extra laps tomorrow, thanks mr. Prez for making sure they won't spend the day kneeling. Just squatting over a toilet bowl.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

Anti-Abortion Pizza fits better with his base.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

wuffles posted:

seriously if you haven't clicked this video...click this fuckin video

trump: "haha we sure have a lot of food here, I'm really curious how much will be left after its over. I'm just curious for laughs haha"

reporter: "..."

trump: "but seriously I'm wondering how much of this great american food will be here when these guys are done haha I'm just curious for laughs haha I'd like to eat some of it"

My favorite part is the end of the video, where he's like, "You should grab a burger! Grab a burger. Grab a burger!" Like he was trying to make it sound like he was telling someone to get themselves a burger, but he clearly desperately wanted someone to take a burger and give it to him off-camera.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

You know this is the reason - because of the shutdown, there's no money for hosting the event, so he opted for the cheapest food he could think of, which also happened to be his favourites.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

mobby_6kl posted:

He actually did the absolute retard

lol, this one really got me. I thought he was joking. Nope, actually serving cold fast food to guests at a White House event. I’m dying.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm the guy whose job is to tastefully arrange Wendy's S'awesome packs in the fine silver.

I am seriously losing it over this, and I don’t even know why. This is art.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

the writers of this simulation have officially jumped the shark

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

tpink posted:

lol, this one really got me. I thought he was joking. Nope, actually serving cold fast food to guests at a White House event. I’m dying.

Is it possible they had something else planned for the dinner and since he just started blabbing about McDonald's and Wendy's he was like "welp I can't look like a liar now"? Kinda like when he said "they found lots of parts and ports" yesterday and he kept doubling down that they found parts?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Let's not forget that a big reason he eats fast food is fear of being poisoned. But now he's gone and poisoned a whole football team, or whoever the Clemson Tigers are :shrug:

And with no food inspection going on, soon we will all be poisoned, to death.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You might think this stunt was Trump trying to be folksy, playing to his working class (poor) base, when reality he loves this garbage food and thinks this is a grand gesture.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/ThatGuy3002/status/1084964863384928258

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Many, many fries

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

King Watch

https://twitter.com/RepBobbyRush/status/1084889555164188674
https://mobile.twitter.com/alweaver22/status/1084934654027841541
https://mobile.twitter.com/jbendery/status/1084912317349933059
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1084958364935819264
https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1084940324206723077

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I'm surprised there wasn't a Ketchup fountain

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

4! 4 primaried Republicans! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1084948283200602113?s=19

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
LOL King said the quiet part loud that all Republicans are thinking, and they are upset about that.

It's even more of a LOL that it took them weeks to do anything about it.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Trump's lunch

e:fb

I am dead, it is dark, and hell is hot

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Tip posted:

My favorite part is the end of the video, where he's like, "You should grab a burger! Grab a burger. Grab a burger!" Like he was trying to make it sound like he was telling someone to get themselves a burger, but he clearly desperately wanted someone to take a burger and give it to him off-camera.

I just hope the only thing left when everyone leaves is a mountain of untouched fast food salads

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Convex posted:

The President of the United States, a 72 year old racist conman reality TV personality with a series of bankrupt businesses who allegedly launders money for the Russian mafia, has appointed his family to key government positions, regularly promotes books and TV shows made by his supporters on Twitter, promoted a conspiracy theory that the 44th POTUS was a Muslim terrorist without a US birth certificate, defended literal Nazis on television, and is literally so mentally ill that he cannot spell or form complete sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdDBCS9kwbo

lol

e: lmao

Call Your Grandma fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 15, 2019

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Roundup Ready posted:

gently caress, the Whitehouse bathroom is doomed

Like they didn't install mega-toilets with built-in grinders on November 9th 2016.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1084960214439231488

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Trump's lunch

e:fb

:holymoley:

"Congratulations, Clemson Tigers! You just finished the season 15-0! What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to eat Wendy's at the White House!!!"

loving lol

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

a new study bible! posted:

It is absolutely butt-gently caress insane to me that he actually bought McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendys. It's like what a child would imagine a feast to be.

Oh that's perfect, its 100% what a 10 year old dreams about when he's upset that he has to eat his broccoli or he won't get any ice cream. Is he going to want to have 2 hours of uninterrupted Nintendo time after?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
at least he didn’t serve them Quiznos

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

it's actually p funny when you put it like that lolol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
The liberals and fake news media would tell you that the White House plumbing was under attack tonight. Wrong! - we have the Best Engineers on the job, and we love them.

And now you too can get your official Trump - Pence 2020 MAGA Poop Knife, only $49.99 + s/h.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine being the team that finally beat Alabama and yet Alabama could hold it over you that when they went to the white house they ate actual food with forks and knives and a president that wasn't making GBS threads himself while rambling about nonsense.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ratbert90 posted:

LOL King said the quiet part loud that all Republicans are thinking, and they are upset about that.

It's even more of a LOL that it took them weeks to do anything about it.

He will never resign, western Iowa racist af.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
I can't stop laughing at this. The only thing better than 300 burgers are 300 burgers that have been sitting on a silver platter for 2 hours so everything can congeal and taste even more terrible.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
We've all joked about what a fast food loving, bitch-tit having, diaper filling lardass he is.

But loving LMAO he really did serve ice cold big macs and stale fries in the loving state dining room of the white house.

I'm loving dying.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

duke 2015 ncaa basketball champions: we had dinner at the national archives, in front of the constitution, bill of rights, declaration of independence
clemson: 2019 national football champions: we had mcdonalds...

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

We've all joked about what a fast food loving, bitch-tit having, diaper filling lardass he is.

But loving LMAO he really did serve ice cold big macs and stale fries in the loving state dining room of the white house.

I'm loving dying.

Imagine how good of a burger and fries the loving WH chef could make too lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

benitocereno posted:

I can't stop laughing at this. The only thing better than 300 burgers are 300 burgers that have been sitting on a silver platter for 2 hours so everything can congeal and taste even more terrible.

imagine the smell. like you left a carton of french fries on your passenger side seat and forgot about it for a few days. stale grease stench permeating everyone and everything. whole white house stinking like a fry cook at the end of their shift.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I'm still laughing to myself hours later about this, the retard has really outdone himself

I just can't get over tables and fine china that have hosted Kings, Premiers, and Prime Ministers for a century, being used to serve fast food

Truly dignity has been restored to the Presidential office :911:

:hmbol:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Imagine Trump greeting his guests, "If you guys like sea food, we have about 30 filet o fish over here."