Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

He was put on administrative suspension for a year and thanks to his elemental need to self own and monologue online like an anime villain, he's banned from setting foot on campus.

Which puts a damper on his ability to continue digging his hole. I hope the local authorities and school PD keep track of hin because he's fucknuts crazy.

Yeah, but has anything happened to the guy since then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mr Interweb posted:

Yeah, but has anything happened to the guy since then?

he hasn't posted anything more to social media. may well be dead for all I know. or maybe someone pulled him aside and made him see the yawning abyss he was about to jump into.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I'm going to assume his parents got wind of it and spent many hours screaming at him to shut up.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
The President of the United States invited the college national football champions to the white house for a banquet and served them a massive buffet of cold fast food on silver platters and china that are very likely to be priceless antiques.

https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1084954858254405633

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

CPL593H posted:

The President of the United States invited the college national football champions to the white house for a banquet and served them a massive buffet of cold fast food on silver platters and china that are very likely to be priceless antiques.

Look man, he said they would have burger king and mcdonalds and wendys, and by god Trump keeps his promises!!!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Sedisp posted:

If you can have your private practice clinics and also free healthcare in the same system literally all republican talking points implode. If the argument is that the quality of private healthcare will suffer that also implodes because Rand Paul is choosing Canadian care over American options.

it doesn't implode their point that if americans get free healthcare they'll like it and expect it and decide the government should improve their lives using rich people's money

CPL593H posted:

lol when trump says "the republicans are really really sticking together" it's a guarantee the senate will end the shutdown within the week

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

There's another video where the reactions of the players are a mixture of amusement, disappointment, and disgust. You can also hear one of them say "I thought it was a joke.".

These guys won a championship game, got on a plane, flew to DC, put on suits, and then went through what I'm sure was a very extensive security screening...to eat a Big Mac.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ague Proof posted:

Scipio Africanus: We're a Roman Republic not a Roman Democracy :agesilaus:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmao the yarmulke. whoever said it was like fed ex arrow was right

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It’s hilarious that a 40-year-old virgin is the face of the republican youth and the best they can muster to confront the actually young and vital Ocasio.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CPL593H posted:

There's another video where the reactions of the players are a mixture of amusement, disappointment, and disgust. You can also hear one of them say "I thought it was a joke.".

These guys won a championship game, got on a plane, flew to DC, put on suits, and then went through what I'm sure was a very extensive security screening...to eat a Big Mac.

Which would probably be cold by then.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

CPL593H posted:

I need this video in my life

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

I need this video in my life

https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1084990441806811136

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

CPL593H posted:

maybe just me but something about his swaying makes me really uncomfortable, it's a dumb thing I know, but like drat, this is a man whose compltely out of his element, you know interacting with normal people.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lol at this Office sketch come to life

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Morphix posted:

maybe just me but something about his swaying makes me really uncomfortable, it's a dumb thing I know, but like drat, this is a man whose compltely out of his element, you know interacting with normal people.

also he's wearing a girdle, and it's making him real stiff and weird because he's just the hugest president

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Bushiz posted:

also he's wearing a girdle, and it's making him real stiff and weird because he's just the hugest president

Lucky for him after Taft they made sure the bathtubs in the White House were very accommodating.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

CPL593H posted:

Lucky for him after Taft they made sure the bathtubs in the White House were very accommodating.

he has to have surpassed ol fatty Taft by now. our absolute unit of a president, too big for that custom bathtub so they just rinse him down with a garden hose in a specially constructed tent.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

he has to have surpassed ol fatty Taft by now. our absolute unit of a president, too big for that custom bathtub so they just rinse him down with a garden hose in a specially constructed tent.

I'm just picturing him yelling at some assistant for not being able to find the tailor who made that suit from Stop Making Sense.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you for the image of that orange tub of lard getting nude in the bath. Mushroom dick near the surface like mutant lily pad.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

gently caress you for the image of that orange tub of lard getting nude in the bath. Mushroom dick near the surface like mutant lily pad.

Once upon a time there used to be an official job known as the "keeper of the king's stool." Back in the old days, kings had people to help them with their clothes/wipe their rear end because kingly clothes were bulky and made that sort of thing difficult. It was a highly prized job because it meant that you'd have chances to have the king's undivided attention and could pour ideas into his head or ask favours.

Your post made me wonder what the modern equivalent would be. Also how much would it have to pay to be the "Peeler of the Presidential Pannus" for example?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Carth Dookie posted:

Once upon a time there used to be an official job known as the "keeper of the king's stool." Back in the old days, kings had people to help them with their clothes/wipe their rear end because kingly clothes were bulky and made that sort of thing difficult. It was a highly prized job because it meant that you'd have chances to have the king's undivided attention and could pour ideas into his head or ask favours.

Your post made me wonder what the modern equivalent would be. Also how much would it have to pay to be the "Peeler of the Presidential Pannus" for example?

Diapsman.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s hilarious that a 40-year-old virgin is the face of the republican youth and the best they can muster to confront the actually young and vital Ocasio.

It's no wonder they're confused, because he's not quite four apples tall, they think he's the same age as their grandkids.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Carth Dookie posted:

You just know that Trump would use a contractor for it and then not pay the bill claiming the work was substandard. Trump would think he won this by not paying while the rest of the world was going "you're admitting to walking around with a poo poo covered butthole then???"

The chuds would poo poo their pants and scream "triggered much libs"

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
while you're arguing over this 50 guys are now buying massive piles of wendy's burgers and filming themselves in their cars chowing down on them

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

dying of heart disease to own the libs

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

CPL593H posted:

Just look at that giant congealed pile of sad fat and salt

And all the fastfood he brought

Subjunctive posted:

a clinic which exists outside the coverage of the socialized insurance, as I understand it. is there anywhere with single-payer insurance that forbids its residents from going to private clinics, possibly in other jurisdictions? I’d only heard the “single-payer kills healthcare quality” applied to the stuff actually subject to the single-payer insurance, but my chud safaris may not have been wide-ranging enough!

The clinic is private but that makes literally no difference for OHIP and you can still go there and be reimbursed. Private hospitals dont just up and disappear in most universal healthcare systems, what changes is who pays the bill. That whole in-network/out-network doctor/hospital bullshit is a pure US invention. If i go to hospital its the same place millionaire footballers go to to get their knees fixed, except it's national insurance that pays for my visit while soccerman presumably just makes it rain.

Fishstick has issued a correction as of 11:09 on Jan 15, 2019

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1084983989549654022

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

jobson groeth posted:

♪ gently caress you for the image of that orange tub of lard / getting nude in the bath / Mushroom dick near the surface like mutant lily pad ♫

*Oontz oontz*

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

he, those are just inaccurate statements. he bought 300 for the team and 700 for himself.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Trump does something evil, then quickly does something stupid distract the media and cover it up.

Everyone is talking about burgers, all the while: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/nato-president-trump.html

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gonna be lol if trump ends up permanently crippling american hegemony out of laziness and spite

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
I too would lol if it turns out that accelerationism worked, and somehow worked in just a few years.

He pulls out of NATO and he's going to get impeached immediately from pressure of the defense contractors.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I can dream that this will all end in a landslide victory for President Ocasio-Cortez's campaign on enshrining all the US's international commitments in the Constitution and chopping the hands off of all Republicans, right?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

zakharov posted:

I wish I had my own website to publish articles about how great my posts are.

and yet Lowtax

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Morphix posted:

he's the goon president

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

he's the goon president

Then mods need to give him a sixer or a ban because I've been probed for less.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/8cf87893bdc7454/status/1085178905294786561

selec
Sep 6, 2003

KozmoNaut posted:

Trump does something evil, then quickly does something stupid distract the media and cover it up.

Everyone is talking about burgers, all the while: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/nato-president-trump.html

This would be a good thing, though?

If you know why NATO was formed, then any defense you make of it should start with explaining why it still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Mameluke posted:

I can dream that this will all end in a landslide victory for President Ocasio-Cortez's campaign on enshrining all the US's international commitments in the Constitution and chopping the hands off of all Republicans, right?

You misspelled heads.