Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

C-Euro posted:

Contemplating a little bit of bourbon before bed to help me fall asleep faster, is that normal

a little is not normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

U-DO Burger posted:

he needs to be guillotined rosie

he needs to be scaphed rosie

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Contemplating a little bit of bourbon before bed to help me fall asleep faster, is that normal

depends, is trurmpo being president normal

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

can you imagine being a chuddy college football player, beating your life-long rival in the biggest game of your life, getting flown to DC to meet your hero president, and he gives you the worst big mac you've ever had in your life

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

im in the white house
im in the mcdonalds
im in the combination white house wendys mcdonalds on pennsylvania avenue

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

can you imagine being a chuddy college football player, beating your life-long rival in the biggest game of your life, getting flown to DC to meet your hero president, and he gives you the worst big mac you've ever had

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what is he thinking?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

C-Euro posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Killers just released a song about how bad Trump is and I know what you're thinking, "The Killers suck and that sounds awful, why should I care?" and they do and it is, but get this: It's not a parody of Mr. Brightside where they say Mr. Brexit. I think that's a missed opportunity.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lmao just funnel mcd sweet & sour directly into my bhole, make me feel like a big boy presidebt

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Wasn't this a scene in Idiocracy, a documentary?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Admiral ray is full of poo poo. Russia does not control the earth soul, it's an owner-less treasure (no living person is powerful enough to meet its approval)

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

they say a man's home is his castle so starting today the presidential residence shall be named the White Castle sponsored by White Castle

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/1084594627112427520

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Wasn't this a scene in Idiocracy, a documentary?

close, its actually unused footage from home alone 2

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

You understand the expression? "Steamed Hams"? Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven't heard it. I mean, I just - I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
do you think trump thinks mcd's is the pinnacle of hamburgers? like he had one of his many gourmet chefs craft a beautiful creation perfectly tailored to his tastes, and the dude was like "where's the middle bread"

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Thump! posted:

HE SERVED loving BIG MACS IN BOXES ON FINE loving CHINA

DONALD TRUMP

THE loving PRESIDENT

GODDAMNED DONINOES PIZZA BOXES IN THE WHITE loving HOUSE

A GODDAMNED BILLIONAIRE PISS CHUGGING PRESIDENT
He said he would do it and did (much like the wall)

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i like that they couldnt even get the same amount if eqch berger so some intern tried to stack them fancy

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

do you think trump thinks mcd's is the pinnacle of hamburgers? like he had one of his many gourmet chefs craft a beautiful creation perfectly tailored to his tastes, and the dude was like "where's the middle bread"

he prefers his steak well done with ketchup

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yes i would like to order 300 burgers from your establishment no this is not a prank this is the president of the united states hello?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Thump! posted:

HE SERVED loving BIG MACS IN BOXES ON FINE loving CHINA

DONALD TRUMP

THE loving PRESIDENT

GODDAMNED DONINOES PIZZA BOXES IN THE WHITE loving HOUSE

A GODDAMNED BILLIONAIRE PISS CHUGGING PRESIDENT

lol love that weird outrageous cspam humor. now let me load up google news and take a huge drink of water

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Shear Modulus posted:

he prefers his steak well done with ketchup

Lol

Well done?

As opposed to.... poorly done?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Killers just released a song about how bad Trump is and I know what you're thinking, "The Killers suck and that sounds awful, why should I care?" and they do and it is, but get this: It's not a parody of Mr. Brightside where they say Mr. Brexit. I think that's a missed opportunity.

lmao that sounds terrible!

protest music was only good in the late 60s sorry sorry i dont like it either but the rest of it sucks.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I have eaten at McDs a lot throughout my life but don't think I have ever had a Big Mac. How are they?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Raccooon posted:

I have eaten at McDs a lot throughout my life but don't think I have ever had a Big Mac. How are they?
overrated. i'm more of a quarter pounder date.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Raccooon posted:

Basically

Imagine the Mac or Little Mac, but bigger

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Raccooon posted:

they're ok, but it's mostly about the sauce which is just thousand island dressing

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Burger Ingots

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
like i don't even mind that he had lovely fast food done up for the thing, these are college kids who live in south carolina they're for sure going to love it.

but like, there's a huge loving kitchen in the white house, why not let the dudes use your space to make their poo poo so it's at least mildly fresh, instead of sitting in the back of some disgruntled agent's escalade for 2 hours

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

beautiful

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Joementum posted:

they're ok, but it's mostly about the sauce which is just thousand island dressing

Lol special sauce is always just that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1085016250365837312

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

An entire page reserved for "gently caress Shelley Duvall"?

Weird.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

overrated. i'm more of a quarter pounder date.

yeah the big mac is honestly their worst beef sandwich, get those two cheeseburgers for a buck or a qpc if you absolutely must eat mcd's

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

like i don't even mind that he had lovely fast food done up for the thing, these are college kids who live in south carolina they're for sure going to love it.

but like, there's a huge loving kitchen in the white house, why not let the dudes use your space to make their poo poo so it's at least mildly fresh, instead of sitting in the back of some disgruntled agent's escalade for 2 hours

government's shut down cloud

no chefs or clean up staff lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ScrubLeague posted:

but like, there's a huge loving kitchen in the white house, why not let the dudes use your space to make their poo poo

I don't think I want to eat food made in the loving kitchen

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

He literally thinks McD's is the cleanest of all foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

Admiral ray is full of poo poo. Russia does not control the earth soul, it's an owner-less treasure (no living person is powerful enough to meet its approval)

not yet

but there is one who could

if only we had clapped