Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

President Ocasio Cortez is going to have to demolish and rebuild the state dining room to get the filet-o-fish stink out of there.

just give a few decades to air out like they did after andrew jackson's giant block of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Guy lighting the candle is like, really anxious about the optics

Trump is like: "Wow, I bet those candles are really hot"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neukoln19 posted:

Guy lighting the candle is like, really anxious about the optics

Trump is like: "Wow, I bet those candles are really hot"

not many people know this but fire is made of heat

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Pakistani politics posted:

About a month or two ago someone posted an alleged video of Tulsi Gabbard in some kind of anti-gay commercial for Hawaii, and they look like they were about 10 years old. What was the deal with that? The tweet got buried under a mountain of chix tendies and sweet and sour (the best nug dip)

it was reposted today. it's been lost in the mcdonald, wendys, and burger kings

i believe she said she, "regrets" doing it and says she supports LGBTQ but uh yeah she didn't unequivally denounce it or her father's work.

and believe it or not, it was in 1998 and she was 17.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/campaigns/tulsi-gabbard-apologizes-for-past-anti-gay-activism-as-she-prepares-for-2020-race
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/13/politics/kfile-tulsi-gabbard-lgbt/index.html

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

fire old. hot. wall and wheel.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

ScrubLeague posted:

at this very prestigious dinner we have a lot of kindles

a lot of kindles

and also candles

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Pleased to announce that everyone reading this can now say that not only are they overqualified to be president, but also you have eaten a White House State Dinner in your car.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Ayn Randi posted:

the west wing has been officially renamed the buffalo wild wing, please update the tour guide materials accordingly

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lol remember season 7 episode 2 when it was pretty heavily implied that Sam would have raped Rebecca if Frasier hasn’t been in the same room at the time? 80s TV was pretty hosed up.

e: sorry wrong thread

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1085030427126124544
lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Hnnnnnng.

I am never going to stop finding this funny. This has definitely been one of the most hilarious things he’s done.

Fancy Hat, please do the needful and give us the speech that Donnie gave welcoming the team to the Feast of Fillets ‘O Fish.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

A fat moron that has never worked a day in his life for his billions of dollars is currently forcing people to work for free while he serves stale McDonald's off of silver platters in honor of a football game.

MAXIMUM MURICA.

:burger::downsbravo:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Captain Hygiene posted:

This is the future liberals want

Signs and wonders

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

surf and turf at the white house

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I hope there’s an outbreak of food poisoning. It would be hilarious mainly because the White House would try to make it sound like it was actually a good thing.

Also the “I poo poo MYSELF ON PURPOSE” tweet would be real life and satire would Truly be dead.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
your actual real life president served mcdonalds to guests on historic silverware in the state dining room of the white house, in a scene that would be hammy in a mass market comedy film
lol

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Trump's lunch got delivered

*In Charleton Heston voice* Truly, he was a C-SPAM mod...

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Leslie Nielsen couldn’t have done it better

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Ayn Randi posted:

your actual real life president served mcdonalds to guests on historic silverware in the state dining room of the white house, in a scene that would be hammy in a mass market comedy film
lol

triggered, lib?

:chaostrump:

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
those photos, this event, they're forever. there is no undoing any of this. trump will never leave you, that's america from now until our balls return from the cosmos to a radiated and sterile earth. lol.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ayn Randi posted:

lol

I feel bad for the Veep writers

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ayn Randi posted:

those photos, this event, they're forever. there is no undoing any of this. trump will never leave you, that's america from now until our balls return from the cosmos to a radiated and sterile earth. lol.

the honored office of the President of the U..;phshfaaaaaaaa alahahaha lol

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fat like Tony, senile like Junior.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

The Glumslinger posted:

We spent a whole year writing the script and he just... tweeted it out.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

tpink posted:

Hnnnnnng.

I am never going to stop finding this funny. This has definitely been one of the most hilarious things he’s done.

Fancy Hat, please do the needful and give us the speech that Donnie gave welcoming the team to the Feast of Fillets ‘O Fish.

THEYRE CALL[D FISH DELIGHTS YOU DUMB MOTHER

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Glumslinger posted:

this is a sentiment I've been seeing a lot from fiction writers who I follow. it's hard to write real world based fiction when everything is changing in strange unprecedented ways and is getting dumber and weirder with every passing day. you can't say for sure what's to come, but it's a good bet it's fuckin nuts. everything you could write is obsolete a week after you write it.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Otacon posted:

surf and turf at the white house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4bM7BvKFg

"I'm worth 10 hundred thousand billion million dollars and am the president of the country. Welcome to the White House. Here is a cold, $0.42 burger made of dead animal anuses with a side of ebola lettuce and week old fries in a cup. HAVE A GOOD TIME!"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

tardwrangler posted:

Signs and wonders

And lo, I beheld a great multitude, which no man could number, of all Big Macs, and Whoppers, and dipping sauces, and Fish Delights, stacked before the throne, and before the Trmup, piled with fast food salads, and burgs in their boxes

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Captain Hygiene posted:

And lo, I beheld a great multitude, which no man could number, of all Big Macs, and Whoppers, and dipping sauces, and Fish Delights, stacked before the throne, and before the Trmup, piled with fast food salads, and burgs in their boxes

LOL he got 4 pizzas to feed >200lb college athletes

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

uber_stoat posted:

this is a sentiment I've been seeing a lot from fiction writers who I follow. it's hard to write real world based fiction when everything is changing in strange unprecedented ways and is getting dumber and weirder with every passing day. you can't say for sure what's to come, but it's a good bet it's fuckin nuts. everything you could write is obsolete a week after you write it.

Ah, the Cyberpunk reasoning.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
There'd be spit in every burg if the SS weren't breathing down the cooks necks when they made that order.

I'm sure they snuck in some pubes

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Xand_Man posted:

LOL he got 4 pizzas to feed >200lb college athletes

and all of em were 2 fisting it. 2 big macs in the hand plus 2 in the pockets. whole pizzas disappearing in seconds like a rat falling into a piranha tank.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Sources say that trump was really mad today because there was a long line to use the toilet

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Clogging the White House plumbing would be a good feat. You know they've had to upgrade it when Turmp moved in.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lost in all this talk about fast food. apparently people are up in arms over this gillette commercial. guess the alt-right are not going to shave with gillette to own the libs from now on...

https://twitter.com/Gillette/status/1084850521196900352

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

uber_stoat posted:

and all of em were 2 fisting it. 2 big macs in the hand plus 2 in the pockets. whole pizzas disappearing in seconds like a rat falling into a piranha tank.

I’ve obtained previously unrevealed footage of this incident

https://twitter.com/my___wheelhouse/status/1084048181099417600?s=21

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Avirosb posted:

He could've just showed 'em this

people bag on the appearance of this meal constantly but it’s actually an excellent example of a high end meal that has been prepared specifically to be inserted into the diners rectum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

mcvey posted:

There'd be spit in every burg if the SS weren't breathing down the cooks necks when they made that order.

I'm sure they snuck in some pubes

Was the SS even watching/caring? I just assume nobody cares and pretty much all security protocols are out the window with this administration