Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/deportablediz/status/1084808335285776384

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Morphix posted:

how boring is your life that you just enter random thread asking for people to be punished by mods who will hopefully interpret my shipposting as different from your shitposting

i mean homie, is this the only power you have in your life? hoping someone online gets in trouble? jfc

e- and a sidenote, if one mod from this forum tells me not to post here anymore, done easy. thus far ive gotten vague warning because bored impotent assholes like youselfs have nothing better to do than hit that report button. and i assume, mods are too busy with life to really give a gently caress about probations being fair or whatever.

i have not read any other posts itt in the last like 167 or something but: dont post here anymore

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Morphix posted:

actively working on it by chain smoking cigs, trying to finish the bottle and plate

i mean, im only one person

You sound like a long boring YouTube video

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Morphix posted:

Okay, lets just play out a scenario here

lets say you're white, and some, I dunno lets just keep it easy and say black, some black dude does something completely hosed up. Something so hosed in your head that you're weighing physical violence as a response. So, in that moment, if you wanted to hurt the other person, in the most sure fire way to do it, would be using racial slurs. Because you're aware of their power and their taboo nature.

So you call the guy the n-word while telling him to quit whatever behavior is causing your reaction. In your head you're trying to defuse the situation while still not acting like a bitch and backing down, you aren't being violent, but you're using your most powerful verbal arsernal to let him know you mean business.

It's weird because I've seen this scenario play out so many times in my partying life, and usually it ends with the white guy apologizing, and telling the black dude he has black friends and basically repeating the chris rock routine. I'm substituting white dude for asian, because in my experience it's mostly been asian dudes who played this out but I also mostly partied with my asian crew, but there aren't very many asian partying stereotypes that white people know so it's just easier to go black v white. Also alcohol + whatever else has been invovled in every one of these incidents. I dunno what the excuse is for online, maybe everyone just high out of their mind while posting? I know I usually am.

e- side note, you've never seen casual racism until you've partied with fobs who get hit on by some black dude. It's like, man, I can't imagine what it feels like to be on the reviving end of that cold shoulder. goddamn

oh lmao

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i have not read any other posts itt in the last like 167 or something but: dont post here anymore

is that for this thread or all of cspam?

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
We should bring back phrenology, I want to measure bannons skull. Ive often thought he looks to scythian to be classically white.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

I bet he has some funky looking liver spots you could sample, and weird purple veins and track marks and poo poo for even more colors

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

celebrating diversity, from bloodshot red to jaundiced yellow through nauseous pinkish grey, weird rash cerise, and necrotic purplegreen

and let’s not forget the most important color: the Stygian pitch darkness within the chamber from which he had his soul surgically removed decades ago

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

don't dox me.

I'm particolored like the merry harlequin.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Let's just clear up one thing here, goonshits.

I am not a gamer.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

personally when I get mad at video games I shout about piss and getting hosed in the rear end instead of analyzing the race of the nearest potential target but you do you

I tend to scream about the Walloons. The perfidious, traitorous Walloons...:argh:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KozmoNaut posted:

Let's just clear up one thing here, goonshits.

I am not a gamer.

Headed gamer denial

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!

for some reason, it was your reaction which finally cracked me up

had kinda a lovely day, so i'm glad of morphix' bizzare breakdown

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol at trying to rationalise saying the dreaded n-word.
For a sicker burn, call the police on the dude and watch him get shot or something. That'll show him.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Does this make Zizek the most diverse person

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Hey good news. That Gillette tweet has now been fully de-ratio'd. And how!

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1084870896760676358

X "shreds" Y with "hilarious" tweet

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope
Late last night, Destiny was on Killstream aka TheRalphRetort with Ethan Ralph and it pretty crazy. Destiny got like 8-15K viewers basically walking it to lion's den of chuds. A sample of what happened.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticSourBubbleteaTF2John
https://clips.twitch.tv/CogentTenderHeronMrDestructoid

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Wheeee posted:

aint nobody given him a mercy sixer yet

mercy for him, or mercy for us?

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Come on, were you raised in a barn? You have to say please.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

White privilege is being the most colored people :thunk:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

CheeseSpawn posted:

Late last night, Destiny was on Killstream aka TheRalphRetort with Ethan Ralph and it pretty crazy. Destiny got like 8-15K viewers basically walking it to lion's den of chuds. A sample of what happened.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrypticSourBubbleteaTF2John
https://clips.twitch.tv/CogentTenderHeronMrDestructoid

i wish i was a talented enough debater to make thousands of dollars dunking on right wing morons

best thing is these guys are deplatformed from paypal/youtube and banished to some obscure streaming site and cant get views or money from this

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Mr Interweb posted:

Hey good news. That Gillette tweet has now been fully de-ratio'd. And how!

https://clips.twitch.tv/ChillyUnsightlyClintmullinsBrokeBack

hasan piker responding to a critic of the ad

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!

Alan Smithee posted:

White privilege is being the most colored people :thunk:

the real lesson is that the signifiers of race are mostly just bullshit

real life example: my half-native son once asked me why my skin is so red

(the native half is not on my side)

turns out, when your skin has no melanin, the colouration of blood shows through it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/_Saeen_/status/1084903367959347200

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

was he the dude who demanded a date from AOC? Again, I can never tell these "one-buzzcut-away-from-hitler-hair" grifters apart

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/AntiFashGordon/status/1084954482721677315

https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/1084845659914727424

https://twitter.com/matt14560960/status/1084873903938437126

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/1045066218552655874

it's good to know that if whites win the race war they will purge each other based on "the Chris Rock standup bit" lines

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Black people gently caress your daughter like this.
The dreaded n-words gently caress your daughter like thiiisss.
Alternatively.
Blacks should be genocided like this
N..rs should get genocided like thiss.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
I feel like someone stabbing me and taking my wallet is worse than someone having sexual relations with my daughter, but that shows what I know.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

I feel like someone stabbing me and taking my wallet is worse than someone having sexual relations with my daughter, but that shows what I know.
Both are messing with your property, and you can't take your wallet or your liver to the Purity Ball!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sephyr posted:

Both are messing with your property, and you can't take your wallet or your liver to the Purity Ball!

If you're going to the purity ball without your liver then you have bigger problems

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Reclines Obesily posted:

i wish i was a talented enough debater to make thousands of dollars dunking on right wing morons

best thing is these guys are deplatformed from paypal/youtube and banished to some obscure streaming site and cant get views or money from this

Apparently some old 50 year old dude that looked like Mike Huckabee calling himself the redpill coach hopped on to drop some lines on Destiny during that debate THEN left before Destiny could respond. Destiny took a look at his youtube channel afterwards and it is pretty wtf misogynist. It was really impressive post debate that Destiny held on to a 13K audience, people really wanted to hear his afterthoughts and did not leave. I'm glad that there is someone on twitch to influence the fence sitters and move them left.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
heh, nazi working at dicks sporting goods. wonder what his view on david hogg is

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
actually nm i just remembered daisy hogg

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Daisy Hogg is the best character in SJW smash. Everyone else wants to be Congress suit AOC and roof dancer AOC

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daisy Hogg is canon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

7 million posts and they're all bad

ahhhh, CSPAM

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

there is a nuclear bomb under times square. luckily having applied some enhanced interrogation techniques you have extracted the password to stop it from the terrorist scum behind it. all you need to do now is read out the password over a crackling radio to your partner who is standing by to disarm the bomb. unfortunately the poor audio quality means you will have to read it out acrophonically, the password contains an 'n', and you know that your partner, being quite uneducated, knows only a single word starting with n...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

7 million posts and they're all bad

ahhhh, CSPAM

Your post isn’t that high tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. If you drop below 50 gamer words per minute, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?