Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

brugroffil posted:

who has dirt on Graham and what the hell is it because he's taken a hard turn since 2017 or so

the "dirt" is probably that he is gay and only people on the right think that is a huge deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

brugroffil posted:

who has dirt on Graham and what the hell is it because he's taken a hard turn since 2017 or so

the dirt is that he sucks rear end and has always sucked rear end and realizes that decorum is dead

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

I did a thing posted:

the primary was a pleasant blur of wine and whiskey and i cannot wait to do it again in about 8 months

going to need to buy some milk thistle to protect my liver

i didnt pay much attention to the dem primaries, how could you when you had GOP 2016 unfolding at the same time

oh man, to see Friend Ben in his prime, the only candidate to outpoll trump in a primary albeit for one brief, glorious week. brings a tear to my eye

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
techbros will save us

https://www.outsideonline.com/2380621/was-ocean-cleanup-just-dream-some-us-had

quote:

In late December, a 60-foot piece of pipe broke off the end of the system, which is comprised of a horseshoe-shaped boom with a skirt designed to corral debris floating on or near the ocean’s surface. As was widely reported earlier in the fall, System 001 had difficulty holding onto much of the garbage it captured, though Slat wrote in his new blog post that the team had recovered some 4,400 pounds of plastic in the form of debris and old fishing nets.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

chuck grassley is having a stroke

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

God I hope he is

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

don't tease

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

FizFashizzle posted:

im glad of it op

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

is he really a wonder kid of his poo poo doesn't work?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao at saying Mueller isn't doing a witchhunt

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

FizFashizzle posted:

quick i know what to do in this situation!

*stands on a chair and starts doing a jewish dance while everyone claps*

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Agean90 posted:

is he really a wonder kid of his poo poo doesn't work?

it's a wonder how much money he made

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

Lmao at saying Mueller isn't doing a witchhunt

hahaha hes going to get confirmed and then fired lmao

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i didnt pay much attention to the dem primaries, how could you when you had GOP 2016 unfolding at the same time

oh man, to see Friend Ben in his prime, the only candidate to outpoll trump in a primary albeit for one brief, glorious week. brings a tear to my eye

its going to be a glorious poo poo show this time around especially if someone primaries trump

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

pushpins posted:

Didn't Thanos evaporate his dumb rear end

Homecoming and Infinite War are handled by different studios and they don’t really give much of a poo poo if Avengers and Spider-Man don’t perfectly line-up in terms of continuity at all which is why Infinite War kinda just forgets about the ending of Homecoming.

This has been Augus bringing you your daily dumb big-budget comic book movie post for the day

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Tesseraction posted:

hey guys I just watched this amazing movie, idiocracy

it's so like this, whatever happened

do u mean, the documentary

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ASenileAnimal posted:

I sort of wonder what would happen if Trump tweeted out right now that they were pulling the nom.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

ASenileAnimal posted:

Getting on the resistance grift Without doing anything. :smugdon:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

barr is very specific in that mueller should be 100% protected and he's not doing anything illegal and also barr will have 100% say in whatever action occurs as a result of any of those investigations

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I did a thing posted:

the "dirt" is probably that he is gay and only people on the right think that is a huge deal

love to have a rotating first lady

*extremely first ladyishly:* *spin, spin, spinning!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

https://apnews.com/76214d0d5b1a4d0890a2d3040a3ddb33 Netflix prices going up again lol :rip:

for those who can't click: Basic is now $9 (was $8), HD is now $13 (was $11) and 4K is now $16 (was $14)

Charging more for hd, good Lord. Charge everyone $15 bucks and be done with it, maybe get some better movies. Are 4k and 3d still a complete waste that barely works?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

JHVH-1 posted:

hahaha

“Her views don’t represent a lot of my constituents,” said Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.)

yes i agree, her views don't represent republicans, who are roughly half of the state.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Augus posted:

Homecoming and Infinite War are handled by different studios and they don’t really give much of a poo poo if Avengers and Spider-Man don’t perfectly line-up in terms of continuity at all which is why Infinite War kinda just forgets about the ending of Homecoming.

This has been Augus bringing you your daily dumb big-budget comic book movie post for the day

if the continuities don’t line up what’s even the point of these boring rear end movies then? I thought it was all just momentum at this point

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
can't believe I missed the hamburger thing

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I'm sure they will repeat

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Charging more for hd, good Lord. Charge everyone $15 bucks and be done with it, maybe get some better movies. Are 4k and 3d still a complete waste that barely works?

HD is capped at 720p too

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

How do I use burger gate to troll the one trump voter at work without getting in trouble

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

if the continuities don’t line up what’s even the point of these boring rear end movies then? I thought it was all just momentum at this point

money

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Was this posted? He's so loving awkward lol
https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1084954858254405633?s=19

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

Spider-Man being in Avengers makes Disney a lot of money

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

yeah but why does everyone want to see them, they’re boring

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

*hamberder

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

actionjackson posted:

How do I use burger gate to troll the one trump voter at work without getting in trouble

never use the word Trump again, refer to him only as The Once and Future Burger King

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when the president ordered 300 hburgers

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

actionjackson posted:

order taco bell and unleash SBDs near him all day

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

https://apnews.com/76214d0d5b1a4d0890a2d3040a3ddb33 Netflix prices going up again lol :rip:

for those who can't click: Basic is now $9 (was $8), HD is now $13 (was $11) and 4K is now $16 (was $14)

that makes it more expensive than commercial free Hulu

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

Movie is coming out after End Game which is going to undo the snap. Continuity will remain

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Fallen Hamprince posted:

techincally, the week between Iowa and New Hampshire when Ted Cruz was ahead by 1 delegate is the only time I considered Trump to not be winning the primary.

also, I still lol at Marco Rubio doing a loving victory lap after coming in 3rd

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Pomp posted:

Are they gonna get more than like 5 things worth watching

Bad FMV games don't pay for themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Trump: The Once and Future Burger King

yes