Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

barr is a :decorum: fascist which seems weird given ertrpmerg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If you can convince yourself that you can work for Trump and not get screwed over you can sure as hell convince yourself that he isn't a Russian asset and Mueller won't come out with anything earth shattered.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

shovelbum posted:

End cash bail

Yeah, but then he wouldn't have killed himself.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

oh wow political

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

why the gently caress is Netflix the only company that gets a spotlight up its rear end every time it jacks up its prices

It has a userbase that's pretty much unmatched by any other single provider. No one else single-handedly has a subscriber-base for what's almost seen as a must-have service for everybody that covers the whole planet, most other streaming providers are US-only with maybe 4 or 5 other countries at best. Netflix raising its prices has worldwide implications.

Serf
May 5, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Barr is gonna suck poo poo as AG but he won't kill the Mueller probe that's my hot take

too bad

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ben Nerevarine posted:

The Once and Future Burger King

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

wait, what?

In most web browsers it's capped to 720p. 1080p generally will only work through apps, or through Edge on Windows 10.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Reposting because last night is a blur of hambos and fries piled high

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
at this very moment, every member of the Clemson Tigers is moaning and making GBS threads out lots of nasty Diarrhea ; probably, while shouting "bad president!" at the bathroom wall

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Vermain posted:

i keep getting loving vids like "Why The Last Jedi Was A Complete Failure" with a picture of the purple haired lady from some dude named like "LogicalReasoner" in my youtube recommends

you have to opt out of reactionary fascism on youtube

also movie wasn't good but not because it made white supremacists mad

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Vermain posted:

it's a film that wound up an anti-capitalist punch and then landed it as softly as possible into a pile of pillows

i have such a soft spot for star wars, having been a huge fan at a young age, that i find it impossible to view as a film re: pacing, etc., but rather as a continuation of the story of long-loved characters and an expansion of the universe

so for me the biggest problem is that the creators of tlj clearly didn't give a gently caress about these things

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2U92gWHbas

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Grey Fox posted:

why the gently caress is Netflix the only company that gets a spotlight up its rear end every time it jacks up its prices

Because it's so ubiquitous as to be associated w/the milieu of day-to-day life the world round, and is a touchstone for human interaction around it from boredom to sexual conquest

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1085205226481537026?s=21

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

so thats a no

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Sir Tonk posted:

wait, what?

Yeah, I had no idea they got rid of 1080, must be really recent, maybe the same announcement?

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1084993643008663552

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Grey Fox posted:

the utilities in my city do too fyi

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

not sure thats teh best way to show your party isnt racist

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/JamesOfJupiter/status/1085205873759305731

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

kaleedity posted:

barr is a :decorum: fascist which seems weird given ertrpmerg

It's an all around weird nomination coming from turmp.

I assume he met him for the first time at papa bush's funeral and said "gently caress it, lets just hire that guy"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I love that dril can literally just report back factual things that happened without an embellishments and it just reads like a dril tweet

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Serfer posted:

Yeah, I had no idea they got rid of 1080, must be really recent, maybe the same announcement?

No they still have 1080p, it's just in Firefox/Chrome/Safari it's capped at 720p. 1080p is only in Edge on Windows 10, and in device apps.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hosed up this isnt about bolsonaro

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Shouldn't Blacks Who Say Racial Slurs Be Punished Too?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
hamberders

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thank you for your service, kathy93533246

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ever notice how berder looks like WALL

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

univbee posted:

No they still have 1080p, it's just in Firefox/Chrome/Safari it's capped at 720p. 1080p is only in Edge on Windows 10, and in device apps.

how many people watch via browser versus app on their phone/roku/etc

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

is maduro bad?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Shouldn't Blacks Who Say Racial Slurs Be Punished Too?

interesting that blacks complain about being oppressed but they have their own special tv channel, says man who holds cushy middle class job despite being a dumb rear end fuckup his entire life

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

Only a Wall will work. Only a Wall, or Steel Barrier, or fries....piled high

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Most of the time, when this thread says "In a 5-4 decision" they're being hyperbolic.

However, in this case:

https://twitter.com/BrianneGorod/status/1085182217075216384

in a 5-4 decision is probably incredibly accurate. Or 6-3 if Ginsburg finally leaves the court.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

well that was predictable

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

do any dems even actually talk to farrakhan anymore? or ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

wow, rare direct comment from dril