Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Goreban Dallas 2.0 posted:

Can someone explain the Q thing to me in a nutshell?

From what I understand the think trump is playing 12 dimension chess but putting on the facade of being inept?

its like that game katamari damacy but with conspiracy theories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

where were the fries from

did they get thirds from mcdonalds/wendys/burger king and then shake 'em all up before cupping them

All McDonalds

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Iron Crowned posted:

Ska is bad, don't do ska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbbj3NtdEZ4

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

From what I understand the think trump is playing 12 dimension chess but putting on the facade of being inept?

They think there is a secret source in the administration leaking information to reddit and 4chan about Trump's plans to mass arrest and incarcerate his political enemies, which they see as a good thing

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
The Clemson Spread sounds like a fictional sex act

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Q is the natural evolution of the idiots that freaked out over Obama and the jade helm thing

it’s like a pokemon evolution except you can’t press A to stop it

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

im the detailed washington post analysis

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

the extremely simplified version is that someone (or possibly multiple persons) has pretended to be an insider on 4chan under the name of "Q" for a while; they "leak" various fantastical conspiracy theories that hits just the right intersection of american anti-government paranoia, pro-trump support, and various mystical/spiritual obsessions

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

awesome to get absolutely nothing that i want from my favorite president, other than seeing people i dont like mad.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

twoday posted:

or a football offensive scheme

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Some specific anon on 4chan or one of its offshoots started posting Nostradamus-like pro-TRUMP predictions (albeit under the guise of being some sort of insider) under the username Q. Despite almost never being right a few people with some real broke brains believe in it fully.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

tenderjerk posted:

thinkign about making a ska band that is just a ska tribute to blink 182

the best possible ska tribute band already exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1y9GsgB3Vg

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

twoday posted:

"I need a heat lamp, fine china, and a football team"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

new mcdonalds character: The Hamburderer

the curtain opens at the debut and it's just sarah huckabee sanders who walks out - the hamburderererer everyone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s literally just crazy white People

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/SpecNewsATX/status/1085241853165948928

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i'm at whopper's end (of the table)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

"Reality can't possibly be this chaotic and absent of god, order or purpose - there must be something more" is the smooth chocolate

"The illuminati are loving kids in a pizza place and then using their adrenal glands for immortality potions for their lizard jew overlords on this, the flattest of earths" is the sassy peanut butter

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

federal workers? more like federal jerkoffs.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

her q score is skyrocketing

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Trump has secretly arrested all the democrats and the big hollywood libs for pedophilia and is monitoring them with ankle bracelets, and he will announce all these crimes at a certain date

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

skaboomizzy posted:

the best possible ska tribute band already exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1y9GsgB3Vg

Does Tokyo Paradise Ska Orchestra count as basic Ska or as Ska Tribute?

or is it Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra no I cannot be bothered to google I am eating potato chips with ketchup

edit: catsup

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
oh no if we call Noted Racist Steve King a Racist then the conservatives will call us biased towards the left which they definitely do not do now all the time!!!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A New Dad posted:

im the detailed washington post analysis

You could have been better color coded, maybe mapped the logos of the companies over their respective sections of the table

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That is a family of shrews, and they can't see worth a poo poo so they keep themselves together by holding on to the tail of the one in front. Sometimes they accidentally loop around on themselves and run themselves to death.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao thank you

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pooky posted:

What percentage of the US even knows there's a shutdown going on right now? I imagine under 50%.

More than that. There are like 43 million people on SNAP, which I guess the USDA found a way to pay for. But we're entering tax season and the IRS isn't funded which has led to some good times.

quote:

Caddel, who has two stores in Los Angeles and one in San Francisco, insists that the entire issue is a misunderstanding, one he had been working with the IRS to resolve before the shutdown. But now, though, as computer-generated delinquency letters continue to get sent, Caddel can’t find a live human being at the IRS to respond to him and prevent the asset seizure. “Right now, we’re reaching dial tones,” Caddel said.

The Intercept called the phone number provided on the letter for recipients wishing to contest the seizure, and got the following message: “Welcome to the Internal Revenue Service. Live telephone assistance is not available at this time. Normal operations will resume as soon as possible. … We apologize for any inconvenience.”

The almost Kafka-esque situation, in which the IRS methodically moves forward with cash seizures and taxpayers struggle to find anyone available to stop them, is one of the more unique consequences of the government shutdown, which on Saturday became the largest in American history. The shutdown has hurt small businesses more directly through the halting of Small Business Administration loans. But potentially being whacked in tax disputes, seemingly without recourse, adds a twinge of unfairness into the mix.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

euphronius posted:

her q score is skyrocketing

{ACTIVA.TED}

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

That DICK! posted:

federal workers? more like federal jerkoffs.

I mean, "Federal Jerkers" is right there but I respect your decision anyway.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

also anytime you gently caress up and have a cheat day you leave ketosis and put yourself 2 weeks behind. its dumb

also the goal of the diet is to prevent seizures

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

goddammit lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what do you want to bet trump tried to get KFC but KFC stood in solidarity with its brother Taco Bell

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

It's political capital for conservatives

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

thank you for the insight into q.

for other news: https://twitter.com/wews/status/1085165960049377281?s=21

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

just smoke cigarettes idiots theyre a natural appetite suppressant. they can also help you quit vaping

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Do potato chips with ketchup squirted on top count as nachos?

What if they're (hypothetically) sprinkled with grated parmesan? From a can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is the wall I will die on!!!