Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Trump Voter:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Odd question, anyone ever hit up Orlando/Disney World/etc with the kids? We’re headed there in a couple months with a 7 year old, I wanted to try and get an idea of what the must-do stuff is. I assume Epcot/Magic Kingdom is on there, and I’d love to hit up Universal Studios (especially Islands of Adventure because gently caress yeah rollercoasters), but don’t know what’s most appealing to kids. She’s saying she wants to do lots of rollercoasters, which is a good start, but beyond that I’ve ever only gone as a teenager 20 years ago.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Go to Kennedy Space Center and check out the rockets and poo poo.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Play posted:

I'm loving this new series too. Great topic well researched and compellingly presented

Do we know how many episodes this one is going to run? I usually like to wait until they're all out and then binge them.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

on the bored wop posted:

Do we know how many episodes this one is going to run? I usually like to wait until they're all out and then binge them.

Well we will see you in two years

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kenjennings/status/1085279247248154624?s=21

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

:drat:

Ken Jennings is one savage Mormon.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
"Hi I would like two spicy hambirders"
"Sir this is a Wendy's drive thru"
"Yeah, it's your best sandwich."

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

on the bored wop posted:

No idea, but his average series is like two to five episodes long in which each "episode" is actually 4 hours long and takes months of real time to produce. With two episodes down, I would say maybe 8 months to a year or maybe

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well we will see you in two years

Probably depends on how much he already has done. For me I'm not about to sit down and listen to anything for four hours so it takes me several weeks to actually finish one episode.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

"Hi I would like two spicy hambirders"
"Sir this is a Wendy's drive thru"
"Yeah, it's your best sandwich."

Weird way to spell berconerder

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Working from home is usually pretty quiet, but for some reason my neighbor has spent all day removing individual fence planks then reattaching the same plank with screws and a power drill. For some reason this has also involved frequent hammering of the crossbeam

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/katelinthicum/status/1085283885150232576

Chapo go on Chapo

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
They ought to do a "Presidential Fatness Challenge" where you eat one of every item he had on the table in 45 minutes.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

a neat cape posted:

Does this make chicken sandwiches hambirders

This is the new Internet

Hambirbers

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Everyone’s got a price, and to be honest mine is well south of $100 million

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Thaddius the Large posted:

Odd question, anyone ever hit up Orlando/Disney World/etc with the kids? We’re headed there in a couple months with a 7 year old, I wanted to try and get an idea of what the must-do stuff is. I assume Epcot/Magic Kingdom is on there, and I’d love to hit up Universal Studios (especially Islands of Adventure because gently caress yeah rollercoasters), but don’t know what’s most appealing to kids. She’s saying she wants to do lots of rollercoasters, which is a good start, but beyond that I’ve ever only gone as a teenager 20 years ago.

Check out the Disney thread (Disney world for first timers : https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3544789 )for more advice but I’m literally here at Disney now and just spent 3 days at Universal. Universal only has a couple of roller coasters but a ton of those 4-D rides that are kind of like coasters but not really.

I’d probably recommend Busch Gardens for big tall scary roller coasters but for a seven year old, Magic Kingdom has Space Mountain (if she’s tall enough), Mine Train, Barnstormer, and Big Thunder Mountain will probably whet her appetite.

But for kids, I’d recommend Disney over Universal pretty easily.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jan 15, 2019

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

General Dog posted:

They ought to do a "Presidential Fatness Challenge" where you eat one of every item he had on the table in 45 minutes.

Haven't paid attention to what was in the spread, but that'd be like 15 entries at like 600 calories each? That seems doable for the people who do those challenges but disgusting as far as eating challenges go.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I had jury duty on the day that the Chapo jury selection was and the rumor that you might be selected for the Chapo trial spread through that juror room like wildfire

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Blitz7x posted:

I had jury duty on the day that the Chapo jury selection was and the rumor that you might be selected for the Chapo trial spread through that juror room like wildfire

I would do the jail time for refusing to serve on jury. Max penalty, whatever. No way.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

I imagine that would make it even more difficult to secure a bribe and raise the likelihood of getting your entire family murdered in the middle of the night. No thanks

well if you're going to take the risk and do a corruption, might as well make it worthwhile I guess.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

General Dog posted:

Also the challenge starts two hours after they were prepared, just like the Clemson players had to face

e:

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1085284634915753985

lmfao

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 15, 2019

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Baby Chiche the First is due in 2 days. Just got the membrane scraped today to try and speed things along.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BenMullin/status/1085296827082125312

those are newspaper companies

if those sales go through those sites are hosed (moreso)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

What was the old Medellin thing?

They'd just ask cops something like will it be the bribe or the bullets?

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
"Plata o plomo" -- "silver or lead"

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Chichevache posted:

Baby Chiche the First is due in 2 days. Just got the membrane scraped today to try and speed things along.

I seem to recall that orgasms can induce labor, see if you can get the doctor to help with that too?

Silly Burrito posted:

Check out the Disney thread (Disney world for first timers : https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3544789 )for more advice but I’m literally here at Disney now and just spent 3 days at Universal. Universal only has a couple of roller coasters but a ton of those 4-D rides that are kind of like coasters but not really.

I’d probably recommend Busch Gardens for big tall scary roller coasters but for a seven year old, Magic Kingdom has Space Mountain (if she’s tall enough), Mine Train, Barnstormer, and Big Thunder Mountain will probably whet her appetite.

But for kids, I’d recommend Disney over Universal pretty easily.

Thanks! I had no idea that thread existed. Yeah, I’m all for the rides, as is the child, but she’s also never been to anything besides the Oregon State Fair, which obviously isn’t too comparable. The upshot is she’s tall as hell, easily the tallest in her grade, so the size thing isn’t an issue.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Chichevache posted:

Congrats and condolences. It will be the best and wort thing at the same time!

For real, enjoy all the baby cuddles because they end one day :smith:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

“Scraping the membrane”: grosser masturbation euphemism than “flicking the bean”?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chichevache posted:

so is cps gonna met you there or what

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Chichevache posted:

congratulations on your alien bride and coming horde of tadpole children. may their membranes by scraped and their meals of human flesh bountiful

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

opposable thumbs.db posted:

"Plata o plomo" -- "silver or lead"

Gracias

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

Hope everything goes well and the baby doesn't get stuck and have to be pushed back for a C-section

that was fun.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

General Dog posted:

“Scraping the membrane”: grosser masturbation euphemism than “flicking the bean”?

Yup. Got to see the love of my life fingered by an old Indian woman.

Qwijib0 posted:

Hope everything goes well and the baby doesn't get stuck and have to be pushed back for a C-section

that was fun.

Thanks! :barf:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Intruder posted:

Also the challenge starts two hours after they were prepared, just like the Clemson players had to face

e:

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1085284634915753985

lmfao

It owns but that Steak_Ham dude got arrested for DV. What is also funny is he deleted and then remakes his Twitter every couple months when everyone gets mad at him for committing DV.

In other news I farted something fierce in my office only for someone to come into my office unannounced. Knock first!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/shanegoldmacher/status/1085315359853498368?s=21

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1085316997024501760?s=21

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 16, 2019

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Thaddius the Large posted:

I seem to recall that orgasms can induce labor, see if you can get the doctor to help with that too?

Thanks! I had no idea that thread existed. Yeah, I’m all for the rides, as is the child, but she’s also never been to anything besides the Oregon State Fair, which obviously isn’t too comparable. The upshot is she’s tall as hell, easily the tallest in her grade, so the size thing isn’t an issue.

2 Things. First, take your kid to Disney world. The rides are middle tier but the magic is real. The whole work force is entirely committed to making children's dreams come true and it works. Second, tall girls that play volleyball have a shot at crazy generous college scholarships. Get her a net but quick.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Is Gillibrand good or bad, I can't keep up

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Who?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005